Metal Storm logo
Riverside - New Video Launched

As you may have noticed, progressive metal innovators Riverside have just released their new album today worldwide. To celebrate the release of Love, Fear And The Time Machine, the Polish unit has also released a new promo video for the album's closing track "Found (The Unexpected Flaw Of Searching)", directed and produced by Tomasz Pulsakowski of Sightsphere who also created the three previously released trailers. Enjoy the video and the new album as well.

Vocalist and bassist Mariusz Duda had this to say: "I think that we have redefined our style on our new album and thanks to that 'playing prog' doesn't have to mean what some people think it means. We have always been more focused on the overall atmosphere of the album, on melodies and space, rather than on technical variations and rhythmic acrobatics, we have also always tried to combine different genres and styles, and our new release is another perfect example of that. I don't know if it's our best album but it's definitely the most melodious and with the greatest amount of bass guitar (laugh)."

Look out for Riverside in a venue near you (hopefully) as they will tour in South America, North America and Europe this year.

Tracklist:
01. Lost (Why Should I Be Frightened By A Hat?)
02. Under The Pillow
03. #Addicted
04. Caterpillar And The Barbed Wire
05. Saturate Me
06. Afloat
07. Discard Your Fear
08. Towards The Blue Horizon
09. Time Travellers
10. Found (The Unexpected Flaw Of Searching)

Source: insideoutmusic.com
Band profile: Riverside
Posted: 04.09.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 85 users
04.09.2015 - 22:03
Kais
Aw, I wanted to share these news.
EDIT: Well, I liked it a bit less than I liked Discard Your Fear, it seems a bit like a Pink Floyd meets Steven Wilson attempt, but that's not a bad thing!
Let's see what the rest of the album presents.
04.09.2015 - 23:49
DrM
DreaMutilated
Notice how they switch to a minor scale towards the ending after being major throughout the song, incredible touch, marvelous album.
05.09.2015 - 21:07
♱ RaVeN ♱
Beautiful album, both 1st and 2nd parts are unique and brilliant in their own way, Riverside never fails to deliver

Hits total: 2055 | This month: 1