Metal Storm logo
Tanith - Premiere 'Olympus By Dawn' Single

Heavy metal/hard rock collective Tanith are premiering "Olympus By Dawn", the second single/video from the upcoming full length effort Voyage, due on April 21st through Metal Blade Records.

"On "Olympus," we were looking for a different dynamic with a clean guitar riff woven around heavy bass and drums," the band says. "The lyric relates the feeling of performing while sleep-deprived, something we experienced on our last tour. With the video, we were trying to reinforce the feeling of the song with a dream-like vibe. We are thrilled with how both the song and video turned out!"

With the record fully realized, the band are eager for people to hear it, and they are confident that it is worth taking the time to listen to it - and experience it - in all its old school glory. Tippins says, "I can think of only two other rock bands in the entire world right now that records onto 24-track analog tape. If all you've ever known is digitally produced music you really need to listen to Voyage on vinyl and experience the difference. And I'm not talking about vinyl pressed from masters recorded on Pro Tools. At no point from tracking to pressing has any of the music on Voyage been digitized. It will open your eyes."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Tanith
Posted: 31.03.2023 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 18 users
31.03.2023 - 12:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This is good, I lile the vibes and touch whit duet vocals and catchy melodies and lyrics
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
31.03.2023 - 12:27
JoHn Doe
Nice! I'm looking forward to listening to the whole album.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.

Hits total: 1392 | This month: 5