Metal Storm logo
Terrain theory -- a virus doesn't cause a disease

05.03.2022 - 21:38
TERÄSMESTARI
Steelemeister
The background for making this topic is the research behind it and my life experience. I have been almost for the past decade been wondering what causes these flu symptoms on people, why some are having them, why some others are not having them. I didn't witness myself that flu is contagious; I was almost half a decade free of any symptoms when I was eating a plant based diet. I didn't have anything, which led me to seek truth from terrain theory.

The investigations led me to Claude Bernard and Antoine Béchamp who, unlike Louis Pasteur, spoke about the terrain of the body being more important than the pathogens that are supposedly infecting it. Antibiotics and vaccines were the Pasteur's way to combat single diseases. It is said that Pasteur, before he died, said that the terrain is everything and that the pathogen is nothing.

Now, I'm not sure what to think about the "immune system", but what seems to be the truth is that exposing ourselves to all the bacteria makes us stronger, not sick. This was the truth before 2020, right? Going further, we should be aware of the deficiencies and toxicities in our bodies. So, the terrain approach has a bigger picture than the Pasteurian approach of just killing the microorganisms.

Proper food -- and supplements if needed, proper oxygen intake, good quality sleep, exercise, stress-free living and relaxation are important things in living disease free. In my experience vitamin D is very important, maybe the most important thing for humans, and more so as direct sunlight exposure than vitamin D supplements.

I don't know what else is crucial to write for now, but for the current state of affairs, I would call out the Wuhan lab virus leak a psyop and bullshit, a classic fearmongering campaign.

What you guys think? Can you share experiences or what you have found?
----
My vision is augmented