Metal Storm logo
Norwegian Metalstormers

01.08.2008 - 21:59
Nebel_Hexe
Account deleted
I was searching for this thread to post some news about a new festival but there wasn't one which was rather odd as I've spotted some Norway metalstormers on here, so I thought I'd start a new one for you!

There is to be a new festival located just outside of Oslo called Metal Merchants Festival, there is a myspace page listing the line-up (Artillery and Warning to name two) at current and it will be updated, the address for that is: http://www.myspace.com/metalmerchantsfestival

As for more news about the event, Fenriz of Darkthrone recently blogged on their myspace page that he will be Djing with GÖTZ from Rock Hard, to read that blog the link is http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=123087153&blogID=419962672
01.08.2008 - 22:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This is sittuation about Norvegians, tahy are non actice

Hammird and Angela are gone, Hurde too, Nifpfel too so non from NOrway are active

http://www.metalstorm.ee/users/index.php?m_what=norway&m_where=u.country&m_sortby=
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.08.2008 - 00:14
Nebel_Hexe
Account deleted
Oh I see, well thats a shame :/
I should have checked that before posting! Haha.
02.08.2008 - 00:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=24216] on 02.08.2008 at 00:14

Oh I see, well thats a shame :/
I should have checked that before posting! Haha.

Us I know Nipfel has myspace page, if you has ask this to somebody there, its be easyer
----

24.09.2008 - 16:40
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
why Norwegian r so less in this site?
04.10.2008 - 00:07
Nyarlatothep
Im from Norway:-D
----
"To defend one's life and the safety of one's fatherland is the prize and excellence of this discipline"
10.10.2008 - 23:12
Dagorwen
Written by [user id=31891] on 24.09.2008 at 16:40

because they have everything they need concerning metal at home!
11.10.2008 - 10:22
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Dagorwen on 10.10.2008 at 23:12

hmmm! its another view! I thought that they dont like computer and internet! lol
11.10.2008 - 11:59
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Written by Dagorwen on 10.10.2008 at 23:12

Haha yeah that might be it Well some nationalities aren't just very talkative. Just look at the Danish MS thread I made. I'm almost the only Dane who have posted there
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
11.10.2008 - 13:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
No in Norway people use a lot of internet, more how others , its Scandinavia where i net is more how other Europian countries, sorry people when its snow and dark and trolls come in night eat people, bestw ay how wate summer are in I NET
----

24.10.2008 - 00:52
VPeter
I am seriously thinking to move to Norway someday. Not because of it's awesome metal scene but various reasons.
It only has 4 million people and it's has so much more nature then The Netherlands. The houses are cheaper as well and Norwegians sound way more friendly then the direct-to-the-point Dutch. Cheaper house prices and better pay as well.
Of course there are downsides but I will find out next summer, when I am in Norway.
I am also learning Norwegian on the moment, so far it isn't hard since it looks a lot like Dutch.
24.10.2008 - 11:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by VPeter on 24.10.2008 at 00:52

I am seriously thinking to move to Norway someday. Not because of it's awesome metal scene but various reasons.
It only has 4 million people and it's has so much more nature then The Netherlands. The houses are cheaper as well and Norwegians sound way more friendly then the direct-to-the-point Dutch. Cheaper house prices and better pay as well.
Of course there are downsides but I will find out next summer, when I am in Norway.
I am also learning Norwegian on the moment, so far it isn't hard since it looks a lot like Dutch.

There less people because there can not live, its terrible weathe rcondition man
----

24.10.2008 - 13:18
VPeter
Written by Bad English on 24.10.2008 at 11:49

There less people because there can not live, its terrible weathe rcondition man

I doubt it, it's not Iceland.
24.10.2008 - 13:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by VPeter on 24.10.2008 at 13:18

Have you been there?
You can live there in South near Oslo there live maybe 80% rom all, and also near sea side
In midle and nord there only fiew people maybe 3% of all norvegians
----

24.10.2008 - 14:22
VPeter
Written by Bad English on 24.10.2008 at 13:52

Written by VPeter on 24.10.2008 at 13:18

Have you been there?
You can live there in South near Oslo there live maybe 80% rom all, and also near sea side
In midle and nord there only fiew people maybe 3% of all norvegians

I know most of the towns are around the sea, since in the middle there are the mountains but still. Oslo is just a smal town compared to Amsterdam and I was thinking to live somewhere close to Oslo.
24.10.2008 - 14:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by VPeter on 24.10.2008 at 14:22

[I know most of the towns are around the sea, since in the middle there are the mountains but still. Oslo is just a smal town compared to Amsterdam and I was thinking to live somewhere close to Oslo.

Yes but in Ned you can live ewery where, Amsterdamn, Roterdam, soemwhere in midle or whatever, but Norway of corse you can, but are you ready go to closest shop 400km buy food
When I was in Lapland there was some small vilaiges 200km in midle of nowhere, soory man I even dont wanna go 10min walk to school, because cant wake, but drive .....
----

24.10.2008 - 22:38
VPeter
Written by Bad English on 24.10.2008 at 14:42

Written by VPeter on 24.10.2008 at 14:22

[I know most of the towns are around the sea, since in the middle there are the mountains but still. Oslo is just a smal town compared to Amsterdam and I was thinking to live somewhere close to Oslo.

Yes but in Ned you can live ewery where, Amsterdamn, Roterdam, soemwhere in midle or whatever, but Norway of corse you can, but are you ready go to closest shop 400km buy food
When I was in Lapland there was some small vilaiges 200km in midle of nowhere, soory man I even dont wanna go 10min walk to school, because cant wake, but drive .....

in Norway to, because why on earth would I want to live in Lapland? not only is it very isolated but there are zero to none jobs there, while in Oslo and Bergen there are plenty. it is the same in Ned most people who want good jobs and study live in the middle and not in Drente where there are only farmers and the biggest "city" is Assen. I love taking long walks so no problem for me.
02.11.2008 - 08:56
RockeRoy
Hva skjer a? whats up?
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
03.11.2008 - 17:04
VPeter
Jeg føler meg dårlig=( awful hard weeks lately but it's calming down finally. I need to find a better Norsk learning program, since the program I am using right now is pretty much worthless. I can ask the way but can not understand the answer, I only know that venstre means left and høyre right.
07.11.2008 - 19:13
Ragana
Rawrcat
..then you should worry about your speech. I'm learning Norwegian too and it's very hard. The language isn't bad, but it's hard to remember all their weird words (well, I'm not a Scandinavian, it's difficult to speak correct). Btw, what program do you use?

P.S. Bad English (or K7; I can't call you like "bad english" hmm) I have to go ~30min to my school. And I'm living right next to Riga not in middle of nowhere. And you know - it's all right.
09.11.2008 - 03:10
VPeter
I am using a program by eurotalkinteractive. But next week I will search for professional lessons, since I really want to speak and write it fluently.
Lucky it's pretty similar to Dutch, there are harder Scandinavian languages, for example Icelandic - which is actually old Norwegian.
27.11.2008 - 20:33
SirenOfTheStyx
Account deleted

According to you, it's more difficult to live in Norway than in Sweden ?

(I've posted something in the Swedish metalstormers section... no one was interested :'( Maybe you could check )
27.11.2008 - 22:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=1046] on 27.11.2008 at 20:33

(I've posted something in the Swedish metalstormers section... no one was interested :'( Maybe you could check )

Im not from Sweden and I live there just peridly, and yes in Norwaya re harder live how Sweden, walley mountains vs valley, and mouuts population in Nordic Sweden are locaked near A4 highway

I already saw it but I dont speek swedish
----

28.11.2008 - 00:19
VPeter
Written by Bad English on 27.11.2008 at 22:31

Written by [user id=1046] on 27.11.2008 at 20:33

Im not from Sweden and I live there just peridly, and yes in Norwaya re harder live how Sweden, walley mountains vs valley, and mouuts population in Nordic Sweden are locaked near A4 highway

then care to explain why so many Swedes are immigrating to Norway.
28.11.2008 - 09:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Quote:
Written by VPeter on 28.11.2008 at 00:19

Nop many norvegians live to Sweden, here 40% fins 20% norvegians, look at summer maybe 70% of tourists are from Norway
----

28.11.2008 - 11:56
VPeter
Quote:
Written by Bad English on 28.11.2008 at 09:46

Written by VPeter on 28.11.2008 at 00:19

Nop many norvegians live to Sweden, here 40% fins 20% norvegians, look at summer maybe 70% of tourists are from Norway

then I will explain: Sweden has one of the highest taxes in the world, if not highest. A collapsing welfare state, probably also the worst country in Europe with dealing illegal immigration, places were ambulance can't go without police guidance, increased crime rates, Sweden is also turning in a real American like country just like The Netherlands and the UK.
28.11.2008 - 12:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by VPeter on 28.11.2008 at 11:56

then I will explain: Sweden has one of the highest taxes in the world, if not highest. A collapsing welfare state, probably also the worst country in Europe with dealing illegal immigration, places were ambulance can't go without police guidance, increased crime rates, Sweden is also turning in a real American like country just like The Netherlands and the UK.

No Norway ahs more taxes, and Norway is not into EU , man I had seen how much cost booze there and how much in Sweden
Iligal imigration, man all Europa dont fight whit it if fight then to week
----

28.11.2008 - 12:21
VPeter
Written by Bad English on 28.11.2008 at 12:00

Written by VPeter on 28.11.2008 at 11:56

No Norway ahs more taxes, and Norway is not into EU , man I had seen how much cost booze there and how much in Sweden
Iligal imigration, man all Europa dont fight whit it if fight then to week

but Sweden has the worst since there is no resistance for it, The Netherlands has Geert Wilders and Rita Verdonk and Denmark has Pia Kjærsgaard but Sweden has no one. The Illegal Immigration in Sweden is also the reason of the way to high taxes and many other problems, Norway also deals with it like almost every European country but they have it way better settled. And Sweden maybe in the EU and such but they still take distance from many things, like the Euro for example.
28.12.2008 - 20:20
Kanto
I'm a exchange student here in Norway (Halden...at the very south...we don't have f*cking snow and we are in the middle of the winter!!!!), does it count? xD

And Bad english, you don't have to go 400 kms for food xD, actually I have a supermarket like 250 m , but yeah...the weather is.......just let's say COLD
----
...Dude.
23.01.2009 - 01:36
infydreams
Guess I could add to the bunch of Norwegians around here. Mind you I moved from Norway when I was 16.

So..hallo *vinker*