Metal Storm logo
Kosovo - new country at Balkan

Original post

Posted by EddieGunner, 19.02.2008 - 00:21
Kosovo is main subject curently in whole world, they r independent country now, last one that become from ex yugoslavia
most of the EU accepted kosovo as new country, but some r again (russia, and serbia, maybe there some more)
so watts ur opinion about this

In my opinion EU and west countrys makin huge mistake with this, if they accept kosovo then they shoul give independence to Basks, cataluny, Scotland, North part of cyprus(turkish part) south osetia, chehcnya, etc.......
come i jsut wanna see your thought s
12.06.2012 - 02:10
doyle777
I'm sad to say that conflict between Serbs and Croats started in first Yugoslavia (Kingdom Yugoslavia - first named Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes).
It's complicated question, Croats were first ones that wanted joint state, so they formed State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs in Zagreb in 1918 (yes, Croats were first, believe it or not), this state lasted for one month, it consisted of todays Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina and little parts of todays Serbia and Montenegro, until it unified with Kingdom of Serbia to form Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes. That was the time when Slavic people loved each other, cause we were all the same, but there was one big problem - these countries weren't independent for long time (Serbia and Montenegro were the only "pre-independent" country of all of them, while others were part of Austria-Hungary), and there were three religions in it. On top of that, king Alexander Karađorđević was a real dictator, Croats wanted more rights, while Serbs had them all, that's when hatred between these two nations began, I'm very sad to say, but Alexander started it all with his dictatorship, he was a bad king, even though he had great ideas, he has done them in wrong way, and didn't listen to will of people.
Quote:
The Yugoslav parliamentary club, consisting of South Slavic deputies in the Reichsrat, the parliament of Cisleithania, initiated activities to strengthen the pro-Yugoslav forces in the Transleithanian Kingdom of Croatia-Slavonia. In early March 1918, a grass roots meeting was held in Zagreb with representatives of various aspects of public life as well as several political parties, led by Mile Starčević's Party of Rights and the Slovene People's Party, but notably excluding the ruling Croat-Serb Coalition or the opposition Croatian People's Peasant Party. This group brought forward a joint resolution that proclaimed the unity of the people of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs (a "unified nation" with the latter described as equal "tribes" whose peculiar historical positions and desires are to be accommodated), demanded a right of self-determination, and the entire territory they occupied, including the whole of eastern Adriatic (Cisleithania at the time).

Quote:
The state was officially formed on 29 October 1918. Its governing body was the National Council (Narodno vijeće). The president was a Slovene, Anton Koro?ec. The two vice presidents were a Serb, Svetozar Pribićević, and a Croat, Ante Pavelić (politician born 1869).
The aspirations of the new state were to include all territories of the former Austria-Hungary that were inhabited by Slovenes, Croats, and Serbs. However, the Serbs in Vojvodina (including the Banat, Bačka, and Baranja regions) objected to this and formed their own administration under the supreme authority of the Serbian National Board in Novi Sad. Vojvodina then joined the Kingdom of Serbia on 25 November 1918. One day before this, on 24 November 1918, the region of Syrmia, which at first was part of the State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs, had seceded from the state and also joined the Kingdom of Serbia.

What is even most interesting is that Ante Pavelić (born 1869) was father of Croatian fascist/ustashe leader also named Ante Pavelić, he had so much hate for Serbs that even Nazi Germans were afraid of his ideas and thought he was sick. His main idea was to:
-kill 1/3 Serbs in NDH (Independent State of Croatia, Germany puppet country)
-to turn 1/3 Serbs in NDH to Catholicism
-to exile 1/3 Serbs from NDH
He did not succeed in this idea, but under his regime there were about 1M killed people (mostly Serbs, nobody knows right number of kill people) and number of Serbs exiled or turn to Catholicism.

Hate was put aside until some sick people tought of "reviving their nationality" in 90s.
Interesting thing is that, in 1990, Yugoslavia was offered to join EU, but Franjo Tuđman (Croatia president) and Alija Izetbegović (Bosnian president) declined it, cause they wanted to be independent, and what is funny today all ex-Yu countries are trying to join EU, even though they had that chanse 22years ago, today Slovenia is the only country of ex-Yu in EU, and Croatia is joining in 2013, and we could do it together 22years ago.
Just to stay clear, I'm not for joining EU in any way for todays matters, but if Yugoslavia joined EU in 90s, we would be economic and industrial superpower in Balkans and that is just sad, cause we missed our chance.

End of essay.
----
23.06.2012 - 20:56
Ernis
狼獾
Written by doyle777 on 12.06.2012 at 02:10

Interesting thing is that, in 1990, Yugoslavia was offered to join EU, but Franjo Tuđman (Croatia president) and Alija Izetbegović (Bosnian president) declined it, cause they wanted to be independent, and what is funny today all ex-Yu countries are trying to join EU, even though they had that chanse 22years ago, today Slovenia is the only country of ex-Yu in EU, and Croatia is joining in 2013, and we could do it together 22years ago.
Just to stay clear, I'm not for joining EU in any way for todays matters, but if Yugoslavia joined EU in 90s, we would be economic and industrial superpower in Balkans and that is just sad, cause we missed our chance.

End of essay.

Thanks for the essay. It is indeed very sad that things went the way they did. It's not just that you could have become an economic and industrial superpower in that region but it's the fact that you already were one back then and you lost everything. And it's even more tragic that you lost your economy and industry to war... not to mention all those lives lost... I've always heard how Yugoslavia had an excellent life quality and a lot more freedom than people in the USSR could ever dream of having...

It's a shame that so many people in the former soviet republics and satellite states are bitchy and mean while they can't even imagine what you had to go through... There are even people acting as if they wanted a war while they can't imagine what a real war is all about... You, on the other hand, have experienced all of that...
12.09.2012 - 00:34
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Bad English on 11.09.2012 at 16:45

Finalky new facts about war crimes from ''good side''

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/267336/serbia-says-it-has-witness-to-kosovo-organ-harvesting

since when are hearsay things facts?
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

12.09.2012 - 00:55
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I pretty much saw that coming

yea, news articles are "facts", when it supports those you are siding with...when it is against them, then they are "hearsay things"
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

12.09.2012 - 01:02
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Ellrohir on 12.09.2012 at 00:55

I pretty much saw that coming

yea, news articles are "facts", when it supports those you are siding with...when it is against them, then they are "hearsay things"

the news article isn't fact also not had it been the other way around. Because the party claiming such a thing has no proof.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

13.09.2012 - 21:51
doyle777
@Marcel Hubregtse

And yet, even though, you do not believe newspapers you believe western propaganda that Serbs killed inocent Albanian civilians.
Let me post you pictures again...
Serbian population in 1999:

Estimated ethnic composition in Kosovo & Metohija now:

Did your western medias ever posted this?
It's even worse now, and all I can say, and feel proud cause of that, is:

Hail Romania!
----
13.09.2012 - 22:40
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
And it is apparent that the Serbs believe the Serbian propaganda surprise surprise
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

13.09.2012 - 22:48
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
I believe the stories I have heard from people who were set there on a peacekeeping task.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

13.09.2012 - 23:19
Vombatus
Potorro
Each side will want to believe their own story. Winning side will say how evil the ennemy was, so fully justified the intervention and saved the world. Loosers will say they are poor guys oppressed by a larger force and only wanted to defend themselves/make justice.

And both will publish information that only reflects their point of view.

Always like that. It's almost boring.
16.09.2012 - 06:19
doyle777
Written by Bad English on 13.09.2012 at 22:28
But I also dislike when Serbia blame american ppl ordinary folk what gourement do , same whit solders since military you need DO orders even you like or dislike it

Who said I blame American people. If you didn't heard, he said: "F*** USA", not "F*** Americans", USA is run by the state government, not by the people.

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 13.09.2012 at 22:48

I believe the stories I have heard from people who were set there on a peacekeeping task.

What stories? Show me the pictures, show me the videos. Serbian people didn't burn Albanian mosques, they didn't threaten with murder, rape and/or kidnapping,and they didn't murder, rape and/or kidnap inocent civilians. It's the other way around.
KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army) came to Kosovo & Metohija in 1995 across ?ar Mountains, JNA (Yugoslavian National Army) tried to stop them from coming into our country and West countries made up a story that Yugoslavia is killing inocent civilians there, even though it was not true. And if you read all of my posts on this thread (and I didn't post many times) you could see why they did it.
Kosovo tragedy is now being lived by Albanians, Serbs, Bosniaks, Romas and everybody else who doesn't obey their criminal "government".
And after all, you could give 30minutes of your time and watch this movie:

Not just believe what "people who were set there on a peacekeeping task" say.

And after all, why do you think there are peacekeepers? Certainly not because less than 5% of Serbian population wants to kill Albanians. Think about it.
----
16.09.2012 - 12:08
doyle777
Written by Bad English on 16.09.2012 at 11:44
I doubt if I go to Serbia and I will say Im from USA I will feel safe, maybe safer how in islam countries, but still, ultra nationalists and such ppl can do anything

Oh my God, what do you think Serbia is?
You clearly talked to the wrong people, those football fans are less than 0.5% of Serbia population, their opinion is so sick that they would beat you on the street, just for wearing a t-shirt with a Che Guevara on it. And for over than 50% of those football fans Hitler is, like, their idol.
You would be fine, you would be so fine that you would feel better than in your own country, and also you would find lots of chicks, just because you're from USA, so you would feel preeeeeeeeety well.
----
14.04.2013 - 02:43
Rasputin
Kosovo is unfortunately a fuck up of us Serbs. We did not take care of shit when we should have, we allowed it to spread, and to grow, because we were too nice. Now, when we tried to reclaim what is ours, USA/NATO made sure we had no chance. The anti-Serbian propaganda is firing on all cylinders, and we are the monsters of the world, because EU/USA wants to portray us that way, to justify its Anti-Serbian endorsed genocide. The reason why Jugoslavia fell apart, was due to USA, England, Germany, France and Catholic Church. They instigated a conflict, they found right people to bribe to create havoc and spread hatred, and as the result was a total disaster. Unfortunately, they were very good at covering up facts, just like Croatians, Bosnians, Slovenians and Albanians. In this war, only Serbs apparently engaged in ethnic cleansing and genocide. So is this why in some 80+ years the population in Kosovo shifted in favor of Albanians? From 80% Serbian held, to less then 5%? Where did those people go? Most of them are not in Serbia like people believe, and they are not in any nearby country. Where are they then? 6 feet under ground, burnt in ovens, thrown on the dissection tables, where their organs were harvested and sold to the highest bidder. Women were sent to prostitution rings. Our churches went up in flames by themselves, entire villages ceased to exist, and USA/NATO supported the Kosovo Liberation Army or OVK in my language, with the plan of eradicating Serbs. That's why they built George Bush and Bill Clinton statues in Kosovo/Albania, to thank them for the ability to ethnically cleanse the "evil" Serbs.
08.09.2014 - 05:44
Kennoth
Written by Rasputin on 14.04.2013 at 02:43

The reason why Jugoslavia fell apart, was due to USA, England, Germany, France and Catholic Church. They instigated a conflict, they found right people to bribe to create havoc and spread hatred, and as the result was a total disaster. Unfortunately, they were very good at covering up facts, just like Croatians, Bosnians, Slovenians and Albanians.

That's certainly one way of looking at things. That is if you're uneducated and/or are receiving history lessons with Milosevic-approved textbooks. I really dig the whole "world unites in a conspiracy against Serbs" outlook on those events, haven't heard those before.

Sarcasm aside, my feelings towards Kosovo are conflicted, but you have one thing right, it is a fuck up of Serbs. Albanians played their cards well and gained Western support, and it's hard to bounce back from there, especially if you don't have several thousand nuclear warheads at your disposal. Kosovo is lost for Serbia, and as soon as its people realize that the better. Unless you really want to have a weight around your leg that constantly pulls you down in any relations with the West. And since Serbia is clearly interested in nurturing said relations (what with being the official EU candidate and all that), trying to cling to Kosovo will do it no good in the long run.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
08.09.2014 - 15:15
Kennoth
My thoughts exactly. My father (who is a Serb btw) feels the same way. Just let it go and be done with it.
----
08.09.2014 - 19:55
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Well now I suppose all we can do is wait for Rasputin to deliver a reasonable and levelheaded counterargument.
08.09.2014 - 22:48
Kennoth
----
09.09.2014 - 20:12
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Written by Bad English on 08.09.2014 at 21:40

if you talk about Putin

As deadone said, I was talking about the MS poster known for his moderate opinions, easygoing demeanor and for being an all-around nice chap.
10.09.2014 - 02:33
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Azarath on 09.09.2014 at 20:12

...poster known for his moderate opinions, easygoing demeanor and for being an all-around nice chap.

----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

25.09.2014 - 01:39
Rasputin
Written by Kennoth on 08.09.2014 at 05:44

The reason why Jugoslavia fell apart, was due to USA, England, Germany, France and Catholic Church. They instigated a conflict, they found right people to bribe to create havoc and spread hatred, and as the result was a total disaster. Unfortunately, they were very good at covering up facts, just like Croatians, Bosnians, Slovenians and Albanians.

That's certainly one way of looking at things. That is if you're uneducated and/or are receiving history lessons with Milosevic-approved textbooks. I really dig the whole "world unites in a conspiracy against Serbs" outlook on those events, haven't heard those before.

Sarcasm aside, my feelings towards Kosovo are conflicted, but you have one thing right, it is a fuck up of Serbs. Albanians played their cards well and gained Western support, and it's hard to bounce back from there, especially if you don't have several thousand nuclear warheads at your disposal. Kosovo is lost for Serbia, and as soon as its people realize that the better. Unless you really want to have a weight around your leg that constantly pulls you down in any relations with the West. And since Serbia is clearly interested in nurturing said relations (what with being the official EU candidate and all that), trying to cling to Kosovo will do it no good in the long run.

That coming from someone who lives in Croatia is not much of a surprise. We haven't forgot 1389, we will not forget this. It will be a part of Serbia again.
Serbia is not interested in nurturing anything with Albanians, since they are scum. The bought politicians are taking Serbia to another disaster like the EU. EU will not survive, and we will cling to what is hours, just like Krajina which the Croatians "liberated" by expelling all the Serbs. What goes around, comes around.
25.09.2014 - 02:52
Kennoth
Written by Rasputin on 25.09.2014 at 01:39

That coming from someone who lives in Croatia is not much of a surprise. We haven't forgot 1389, we will not forget this. It will be a part of Serbia again.
Serbia is not interested in nurturing anything with Albanians, since they are scum. The bought politicians are taking Serbia to another disaster like the EU. EU will not survive, and we will cling to what is hours, just like Krajina which the Croatians "liberated" by expelling all the Serbs. What goes around, comes around.

"You" haven't forgotten? So are you gonna oversee the reclamation crusade directly from your US headquarters?
----
25.09.2014 - 06:53
Rasputin
Written by Kennoth on 25.09.2014 at 02:52

"You" haven't forgotten? So are you gonna oversee the reclamation crusade directly from your US headquarters?

There is more than one way to win the battle, some by arms, and others by finances. Worked for the albanian scum, it may work for us too.
25.09.2014 - 06:58
Rasputin
Written by deadone on 25.09.2014 at 03:16

Funny stuff given you apparently live in United States. So much for your patriotism. You certainly didn't cling to what is yours - you abandoned it.

If you really believe in all that crap, go back to Serbia and start campaigning for that "Greater Serbia" dream. I'm sure there's plenty of hardliners who would listen.

You worry about your little Nazi country that was a genocidal creation, and you let me worry about mine. Funny that someones patriotism is measured by his location. Refugees must be the least patriotic of them all then. Good logic Ujo.
25.09.2014 - 22:29
Rasputin
Written by deadone on 25.09.2014 at 07:23

Written by Rasputin on 25.09.2014 at 06:58

You worry about your little Nazi country that was a genocidal creation, and you let me worry about mine. Funny that someones patriotism is measured by his location. Refugees must be the least patriotic of them all then. Good logic Ujo.

My country is Australia and has been since 1982 (other than a stint in Balkans in 1989-91). I'm Australian and other than certain facial features, I am indistinguishable from Australians in my mannerisms, accent and behaviour. Hell I've even been mistaken for Aboriginal due to my slightly darker complexion. I am an Australian patriot and volunteered for Australian military service (rejected on account of bad depth perception).

IMO refugees certainly aren't patriotic. You don't live somewhere else if you love your country of origin. Especially 15-20 years after the war finished.

The only patriotic Croat "refugees" I met in Australia were generally ex-Ustasa and they were in Australia because they would've been tried for warcrimes in Yugoslavia. They then teach their kids to have same messed up attitudes who then don't embrace Australia either and grow up being some sort of bastardised Australian-Croats with a hatred of Serbs that they don't understand.

If it's one thing I hate it's people and especially migrants not embracing the country they live in.

Well, if that works for you, then fine, it does not work for the rest. If you were able to embrace the Australian culture, and you consider yourself Australian, then more power to you.
How do you return to a piece of land that's not yours anymore, and you have nothing to return to. But moving again several thousand miles, in the failing economy of the Balkans and Europe, and many debts in the current country, would pose a large problem don't you think?

Then you especially should dislike the muslims, since hell, they are building their country in the middle of someone else's country. Did you ever wonder that sometimes you just cannot embrace something, because it does not embrace you? Regardless, we digress with trite conversation, and should get back on topic.

The political climate changes, as do the borders and countries fall apart and rise again. Regardless of your sentiment about the Serbs and Serbia, Serbia was fucked over every step of the way, partially due to bad politics of the governmental mafia that still runs both your former country Croatia, and my country Serbia. Kosovo was not dealt with in time, and you claim that since 1900 there were more Albanians there. If we for a second agree that is true, than by using this model, if through 50 years Albanians lets say move in to Croatia territory or any other territory and declare independence because of their sheer numbers, you would accept that? You would not have a problem with that? It may not be an open war, but it is a war with birth rate, and correct me if I am wrong, but aren't most musllms in the same mentality, to come, breed and then take what's not theirs. The only thing that Kosovo right now is, a US stronghold, and their base in the Balkans that they craved for years to have. In the meantime sex traffic, drugs and organ traffic are peaking. And going back to the Albanians or shiptars, their vision of the world is Greater Albania, which would take Montenegro, Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, and last I checked a chunk of Croatia and Bosnia, and you think that is alright, and should be left unchallenged?
26.09.2014 - 00:56
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Bad English on 25.09.2014 at 22:41

I don't get serbs what live sin US an Ausie even 3th generation, why you give a fuck, you're americans now ----same time you should be loyal to US if you're born there, why you give a fuck about some Balkan country ?

100% agreed.

And it is totally pathetic that some Serbs still keep on going on about something that happened almost 700 (SEVEN HUNDERD) years ago. Get over it and move along FFS>
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

26.09.2014 - 02:26
Kennoth
Lol, this all reminds me of the time Croatian and Serbian Australians got into a mass fight over some tennis match. Ridiculous.
----
26.09.2014 - 03:32
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by deadone on 26.09.2014 at 02:50

If these idiots want to be Serbian or Croatian or whatever, they should fuck off back to those countries and not ruin Australia for the rest of us.

100% agreed exactly. Btw I see the same thing here in the Netherlands with Serbs, Croats, and the like. And then I am even talking about 4th generation ffs.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

26.09.2014 - 03:44
Kennoth
Written by deadone on 26.09.2014 at 02:50

It was idiotic. If these idiots want to be Serbian or Croatian or whatever, they should fuck off back to those countries and not ruin Australia for the rest of us.

You can be Croatian or Serbian or whatever without disrespecting the country you're currently in. This happens a lot, just like you've said. Migrants refusing to adapt to the society they're living it, asking for special rights and privileges (like Muslims in western countries).
----
28.09.2014 - 05:23
Rasputin
Kosovo is just extended Albania, hell they stole it, they financed and pushed for it to happen, but USA/NATO decide what happens there, and nothing happens there without their say so, so they are independent and sovereign only in theory. I just watched one of the old clips from Obama saying that the USA has a lot to be thankful for in regards to muslims, since they did so much. I wonder what exactly have they done anywhere that was good?
02.10.2014 - 23:58
Rasputin
Written by deadone on 02.10.2014 at 04:42

Written by Rasputin on 28.09.2014 at 05:23

Kosovo is just extended Albania, hell they stole it, they financed and pushed for it to happen, but USA/NATO decide what happens there, and nothing happens there without their say so, so they are independent and sovereign only in theory.

And like most of Eastern Europe, including Serbia and Croatia, it's an economic basketcase without much hope.

I actually agree with Putin that fall of USSR was a massive catastrophe. None of the former Eastern European countries other than Poland have managed to get their living standards back to Communist era ones. And things like gender equality have been flushed down the toilet.

Fall of Communism has helped contribute to rise of religion and sectarianism.

Quote:
I just watched one of the old clips from Obama saying that the USA has a lot to be thankful for in regards to muslims, since they did so much. I wonder what exactly have they done anywhere that was good?

Depends on your definition of "good." I'm sure many US Congress members would consider massive financial donations from Arabs "good."

It is. Their only hope is to join NATO and EU, which will happen for now, but once WW3 hits for real, not this little bullshit here and there (because hey, we can hardly say that WW2 ended, for that matter neither did WW1). For me, personally the only thing I regret is them destroying centuries of culture down there. It's one thing to steal the land, but another to set the churches (and I'm not talking this in religious sense, I am talking from historical point of view) on fire.

Well, I don't really see Poland having much of a standard either, I was just there not too long ago for business, and they are really not doing that great, but yes, they are doing better that most of Eastern Europe, however, they did not really have military conflicts or full out wars like the Balkans did, so that's not that strange I guess.

It's not my definition I guess. I am just curious what that great contribution was, aside from the financial Arab donations? He made it sound like the muslims were one of the pillars of the USA, and they were not. But it's politics as usual, it is just insulting to anyone who has any common sense.

@Bad English
The problem that we face with the muslims in the Balkans is that they are a ticking time bomb. Yeah, the ones you listed, including the artificial "bosniak" group are waiting and are instigating violence. Just the other week they had a march in Novi Pazar, wearing their Handzar Division uniforms, and the Handzar division was the SS division many muslims belonged to. From what I hear, SS Division Skanderberg is becoming active in Albania again, and is moving towards Kosovo, where they have their terrorist KLA or OVK, who were funded and trained by the West, much like this new ISIS thing, or mujahedeen groups in Afghanistan against the Russians/Soviets.
03.10.2014 - 03:41
Rasputin
Written by Bad English on 03.10.2014 at 01:35

Rasputin
Well I think Balkan muslims has more hate towards Serbia as Europe if we compare to ISIS ... but same time Balkan muslims are adopted Europeian culture ..from that point its different.
I know what was Handzar division , but same time I don't understand serbs, you have this Novi Pazar and muslim area, give them freedom, better for serbs ... same some finnish nationalist 100 ppl want carealia back rest of 4.9 milj don't need it because rusifition level is so hight and non of them mentally cant live in western Europe and don't speak carealian

I think if those groups be treath US will deal whit them and maybe once for all will learn to what nations make allies,

Afga was in some way mistake, but Nam 2 US didn't wanted and soviets could walk into Iran, even supporting mujahedeen's was mistake but at some point 2 super powers, now mistake is support Sirian rebels

anyway , I don't want to go of top, but I think its better for Balkans if Albanians and serbs has each own country .-..

You are right,they do hate Serbia. Bosnians took a huge chunk of our land, the ones in Novi Pazar want to carve the piece of our land for themselves as well. And USA is funding most of these terrorists. OVK was funded by them, and so is this Handzar Division, only it is done through the NGO's, because war is good for the economy, just not the Balkan economy.

It is better, and that is the problem Albanians already have their own country, it's called Albania. Serbians have their country, called Serbia, but that does not mean that Serbian piece of land called Kosovo should be Albanian because they invaded it for years and bred like rats. This is where the conflict stems from.

The albanians first claimed they were the lost tribe called Arbanasi, now they claim they are Illyrians from a country Dardania which is strangely the disputed territory of Kosovo. There is no scientific evidence to suggests that such place existed, let alone that it was Kosovo before that. Albanians simply do not have a culture, they create their own as they please, that is why they place a claim in Macedonia, Montenegro, Greece and part of Bulgaria as well, because they are changing their myth to suit their needs. Just recently a group of albanians tried to declare an independent republic of Ilirida in Macedonia, so they will not stop, and that is why eventually there will be another war.