Metal Storm logo
British Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Unknown user, 08.03.2008 - 15:25
Old thread locked, time for a new thread.

Post news, gigs and what not here...
04.03.2012 - 18:41
snake? snaaaake!
Account deleted
Written by [user id=4365] on 04.03.2012 at 18:31

If you mean Sussex uni in East Sussex then yep ;]

The one near falmer right? Whats the nightlife like?
04.03.2012 - 18:45
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by [user id=115335] on 04.03.2012 at 18:41

The one near falmer right? Whats the nightlife like?

Yep that's the one. It's pretty good. East Slope has the best parties on campus so if you want to have a laugh then live there. It's the cheapest but also scummiest. Lots of metal nights and gigs in Brighton so I doubt you'll ever be bored.
06.03.2012 - 18:26
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by [user id=115335] on 01.03.2012 at 21:18

Anyone else go to sussex?

So, you dropped the idea of going to Cardiff?
24.03.2012 - 15:12
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
05.10.2012 - 22:40
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Flyingbroom on 05.10.2012 at 00:41

Hello everyone,

I've just moved to Norwich and so far I haven't been in touch with the metal scene here. You probably all know each other by now, but I don't, so I'd like to propose a metahead gathering soon. Who's up for it?

Greetings! \m/

Moved this here. UK metalheads, welcome a new neighbor.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
07.11.2012 - 01:16
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Maybe this belongs in the Funny Stuff thread, but I think the English crowd would appreciate this one:

A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

In light of your failure in recent years to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA and thus to gover...n yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately. (You should look up 'revocation' in the Oxford English Dictionary.)

Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths, and territories (except North Dakota, which she does not fancy).

Your new Prime Minister, David Cameron, will appoint a Governor for America without the need for further elections.

Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire may be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed.

To aid in the transition to a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:

-----------------------

1. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'colour,' 'favour,' 'labour' and 'neighbour.' Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters, and the suffix '-ize' will be replaced by the suffix '-ise.' Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. (look up 'vocabulary').

------------------------

2. Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as ''like' and 'you know' is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. There is no such thing as U.S. English. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take into account the reinstated letter 'u'' and the elimination of '-ize.'

-------------------

3. July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday.

-----------------

4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not quite ready to be independent. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can't sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you're not ready to shoot grouse.

----------------------

5. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. Although a permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.

----------------------

6. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect. At the same time, you will go metric with immediate effect and without the benefit of conversion tables. Both roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.

--------------------

7. The former USA will adopt UK prices on petrol (which you have been calling gasoline) of roughly $10/US gallon. Get used to it.

-------------------

8. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called crisps. Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with catsup but with vinegar.

-------------------

9. The cold, tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as beer, and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as Lager. South African beer is also acceptable, as they are pound for pound the greatest sporting nation on earth and it can only be due to the beer. They are also part of the British Commonwealth - see what it did for them. American brands will be referred to as Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine, so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.

---------------------

10. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie Macdowell attempt English dialect in Four Weddings and a Funeral was an experience akin to having one's ears removed with a cheese grater.

---------------------

11. You will cease playing American football. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it soccer. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American football, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).

---------------------

12. Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the World Series for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.1% of you are aware there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the South Africans first to take the sting out of their deliveries.

--------------------

13.. You must tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us mad.

-----------------

14. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due (backdated to 1776).

---------------

15. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with saucers, and never mugs, with high quality biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.

God Save the Queen!
07.11.2012 - 02:47
Raging Dreamer
Written by [user id=160] on 07.11.2012 at 01:16

Maybe this belongs in the Funny Stuff thread, but I think the English crowd would appreciate this one:

A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

In light of your failure in recent years to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA and thus to gover...n yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately. (You should look up 'revocation' in the Oxford English Dictionary.)

Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths, and territories (except North Dakota, which she does not fancy).

Your new Prime Minister, David Cameron, will appoint a Governor for America without the need for further elections.

Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire may be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed.

To aid in the transition to a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:

-----------------------

1. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'colour,' 'favour,' 'labour' and 'neighbour.' Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters, and the suffix '-ize' will be replaced by the suffix '-ise.' Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. (look up 'vocabulary').

------------------------

2. Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as ''like' and 'you know' is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. There is no such thing as U.S. English. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take into account the reinstated letter 'u'' and the elimination of '-ize.'

-------------------

3. July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday.

-----------------

4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not quite ready to be independent. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can't sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you're not ready to shoot grouse.

----------------------

5. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. Although a permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.

----------------------

6. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect. At the same time, you will go metric with immediate effect and without the benefit of conversion tables. Both roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.

--------------------

7. The former USA will adopt UK prices on petrol (which you have been calling gasoline) of roughly $10/US gallon. Get used to it.

-------------------

8. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called crisps. Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with catsup but with vinegar.

-------------------

9. The cold, tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as beer, and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as Lager. South African beer is also acceptable, as they are pound for pound the greatest sporting nation on earth and it can only be due to the beer. They are also part of the British Commonwealth - see what it did for them. American brands will be referred to as Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine, so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.

---------------------

10. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie Macdowell attempt English dialect in Four Weddings and a Funeral was an experience akin to having one's ears removed with a cheese grater.

---------------------

11. You will cease playing American football. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it soccer. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American football, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).

---------------------

12. Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the World Series for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.1% of you are aware there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the South Africans first to take the sting out of their deliveries.

--------------------

13.. You must tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us mad.

-----------------

14. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due (backdated to 1776).

---------------

15. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with saucers, and never mugs, with high quality biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.

God Save the Queen!

Us slightly more educated and less biased (and more travelled) Americans also enjoyed this (aka my household). I particularly enjoyed the references to our spelling and word usage, as I typically do proofreading in UK English and am quite disgusted with the lack of the local people's abilities to speak their own darn language. You actually should submit this to the funny stuff thread imo. I would have personally posted this in the American Metalstormers thread, too, just for kicks lol. I honestly think most of us agree regarding the poor choice of presidential candidates. Why can't there be someone actually worthy of my vote? And many aren't even voting precisely due to this reason, sadly. Awesome post, though! Loved it and shared it with my kids, who laughed all the way through!
08.11.2012 - 13:25
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Raging Dreamer on 07.11.2012 at 02:47

... and the suffix '-ize' will be replaced by the suffix '-ise.'

this point makes this letter of recommendation by the Queen null and void. In British English one is allowed to use both the suffix -ize and -ise. There is no preference for either of them in British English

read on it here http://oxforddictionaries.com/words/ize-ise-or-yse

It is clear this letter was written by either a non-English person or a faulty English one
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

08.11.2012 - 16:26
Raging Dreamer
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 08.11.2012 at 13:25

Written by Raging Dreamer on 07.11.2012 at 02:47

... and the suffix '-ize' will be replaced by the suffix '-ise.'

this point makes this letter of recommendation by the Queen null and void. In British English one is allowed to use both the suffix -ize and -ise. There is no preference for either of them in British English

read on it here http://oxforddictionaries.com/words/ize-ise-or-yse

It is clear this letter was written by either a non-English person or a faulty English one

Generally the -ize has only recently started being accepted. Most still use -ise but yes, you can use either. Still amusing as fcuk, even if it wasn't 100% accurate. I think they were just picking fun at both the British and us Americans. I must mention as a side note, though, that I am often appalled at how infrequently Americans can even speak their own language, especially where I live.
08.11.2012 - 16:29
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Raging Dreamer on 08.11.2012 at 16:26

Generally the -ize has only recently started being accepted. Most still use -ise but yes, you can use either. Still amusing as fcuk, even if it wasn't 100% accurate. I think they were just picking fun at both the British and us Americans. I must mention as a side note, though, that I am often appalled at how infrequently Americans can even speak their own language, especially where I live.

nope, the -ize has always been accepted, even though -ise is used by many. The Oxford Dictionary has always put -ize as the first option and only then -ise
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

08.11.2012 - 16:32
Raging Dreamer
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 08.11.2012 at 16:29

nope, the -ize has always been accepted, even though -ise is used by many. The Oxford Dictionary has always put -ize as the first option and only then -ise

Not what I read a few years back but it's still interesting. Gonna have to ask my British friends to confirm now. You made me curious.
08.11.2012 - 16:34
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Raging Dreamer on 08.11.2012 at 16:32

Not what I read a few years back but it's still interesting. Gonna have to ask my British friends to confirm now. You made me curious.

I attended a British English secondary school from 1980-1983 and back then I was already taught both versions were acceptable. But most Brits used the -ise version to differentiate themselves from the Americans
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

08.11.2012 - 16:39
Raging Dreamer
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 08.11.2012 at 16:34

Written by Raging Dreamer on 08.11.2012 at 16:32

I attended a British English secondary school from 1980-1983 and back then I was already taught both versions were acceptable. But most Brits used the -ise version to differentiate themselves from the Americans

That sounds about right. I only started editing in British English in the last 8 years so I'm still coming across stuff I have to look up. At any rate, I'm gonna catch some shut-eye. Working 2 night shift jobs will wear one down.
16.02.2013 - 15:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Scots - what would be your vote YES or NO to independece and why?
I we know fact Scotland might be out of EU and Schengen, NATO etc ... in end there would be border control in Enmglish border

@Brits - if voting would be now, what would you vote for UK stays in EU or No?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.03.2014 - 20:36
Baz Anderson
Staff
I don't want Scotland to go independent, it would end up costing everyone a ton of money just so the Scottish can feel a little more "national pride" for a few weeks.

Also, over a year since this thread had any activity... any new British Metalstormers around?
19.06.2014 - 01:07
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
After I knocked off of work today, I stopped by this one liquor store called, Liquid Courage, which sells some exotic craft beers and UK Ales (it's literally the only store in the entire country where you can find Ale or Craft beer), the ale tends to be expensive. Anyway, I tried an ale called Double Dragon ("The National Ale of Wales") and it wass incredibly disappointing! The after taste is something like Sake Gekkeikan! I can now understand why they were only selling that one for $1! They're obviously trying to get rid of it
16.09.2014 - 15:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Scottish independence - in some way seems funny to me that ppl who want independence same time only maybe 2% speak in Scottish Gaelic, rest in accents or Glaswegian (and don't give me that fuckshit that Scottish is hard to understand it isn't)

It will bring only more problems, because scots are living in a free country, its not liberation from ussr or other tyrannies, its freedom more, less same as in whole Europe. Scotland has no national bank, own currency (I doubt Scottish pound will work), so UK pounds it means all says London. Border, image old school Border control as in train London - Glasgow, one bottle whisky, beer what so ever, rest will be contra band) Scotland wont be in EU and they are used travel free, image go to football game, you need a damn visa.

No army at all. how many war ships 15? how many jets 10? 10 000 solders ? what will happen whit Special Air service 23 th regiment D squadron, in UK its fource, in Scotland it will be small unite(even damn good one) ... Special Air service has (blind questing, since real dates are confidential) 1500-2000 men, Special Boat Service 600-1200 , take scots away, where England get remanding men? each year from 300 candidates maybe survive 1-10 not more, rest are weed out in hellish training camp. no body builders but real men survives.

Scotland wont be in NATO, even X land attack to Scotland England wont accept it but theoretically Scotland cant defend them selfs. All companies can move to England if London banks decide all currency... and many can go not because of money but because of EU. And independence can fuck up rest of EU and East Europe, all ppl can be deported from there since Scotland wont be in EU .. it means Baltics, Poles how many will go home where are huge employment or go to another country and fuck economics there?

Think about before vote, your pride, 1tgh maybe logical should be learn Gealic and then try for ''freedom'' what you have even more freedom as you think. Remember Champions Leauge Man Utd vs Celtic, Liverpool vs Celtic....all those away fans what has 5000-15 000 needs visa to enter, and visa costs---- 10 years time till are will ne Ok can make you bankrupt.. better be parasite as free and poor. Freedom you have it .... and BTW give Falklands back to Argentina it cost way to much to support them .... (unless there are UK's military base whit nukes )
UK must be: England, Walles, Scotland and Ulster
----

16.09.2014 - 17:28
krrrrebets
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 16.09.2014 at 15:03

Scottish independence - in some way seems funny to me that ppl who want independence same time only maybe 2% speak in Scottish Gaelic, rest in accents or Glaswegian (and don't give me that fuckshit that Scottish is hard to understand it isn't)

It will bring only more problems, because scots are living in a free country, its not liberation from ussr or other tyrannies, its freedom more, less same as in whole Europe. Scotland has no national bank, own currency (I doubt Scottish pound will work), so UK pounds it means all says London. Border, image old school Border control as in train London - Glasgow, one bottle whisky, beer what so ever, rest will be contra band) Scotland wont be in EU and they are used travel free, image go to football game, you need a damn visa.

No army at all. how many war ships 15? how many jets 10? 10 000 solders ? what will happen whit Special Air service 23 th regiment D squadron, in UK its fource, in Scotland it will be small unite(even damn good one) ... Special Air service has (blind questing, since real dates are confidential) 1500-2000 men, Special Boat Service 600-1200 , take scots away, where England get remanding men? each year from 300 candidates maybe survive 1-10 not more, rest are weed out in hellish training camp. no body builders but real men survives.

Scotland wont be in NATO, even X land attack to Scotland England wont accept it but theoretically Scotland cant defend them selfs. All companies can move to England if London banks decide all currency... and many can go not because of money but because of EU. And independence can fuck up rest of EU and East Europe, all ppl can be deported from there since Scotland wont be in EU .. it means Baltics, Poles how many will go home where are huge employment or go to another country and fuck economics there?

Think about before vote, your pride, 1tgh maybe logical should be learn Gealic and then try for ''freedom'' what you have even more freedom as you think. Remember Champions Leauge Man Utd vs Celtic, Liverpool vs Celtic....all those away fans what has 5000-15 000 needs visa to enter, and visa costs---- 10 years time till are will ne Ok can make you bankrupt.. better be parasite as free and poor. Freedom you have it .... and BTW give Falklands back to Argentina it cost way to much to support them .... (unless there are UK's military base whit nukes )
UK must be: England, Walles, Scotland and Ulster

I watched a documentary about it last night... according to that and some polls it seems more people wish to remain as part of the UK. (around 55% or so)

By the way language may not be that important at all when it comes to national identity. Take a look at former Yugoslavia for example.

I'm personally rather neutral about it, but remaining in the UK seems reasonable. As you pointed out at least government isn't screwing Scotland big time like tons of other countries have done and still do with their minorities. But I think if they should break up I don't think Scotland will fail as a country. We can manage our microscopic Baltics here, although we faced the same issues Scotland would have now.
16.09.2014 - 18:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=151504] on 16.09.2014 at 17:28

By the way language may not be that important at all when it comes to national identity. Take a look at former Yugoslavia for example.

I'm personally rather neutral about it, but remaining in the UK seems reasonable. As you pointed out at least government isn't screwing Scotland big time like tons of other countries have done and still do with their minorities. But I think if they should break up I don't think Scotland will fail as a country. We can manage our microscopic Baltics here, although we faced the same issues Scotland would have now.

Yugo has same lang. similar only different alphabet , diferent religions, but same time scots and ex Yugoslavs are different nations
same there but same time its funny they wanna freedom but cant speak ancient heathen language.
----

17.09.2014 - 18:40
krrrrebets
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 16.09.2014 at 18:20

Yugo has same lang. similar only different alphabet , diferent religions, but same time scots and ex Yugoslavs are different nations
same there but same time its funny they wanna freedom but cant speak ancient heathen language.

It's a little hard to understand this yes. I've listened to a radio show where they talk about nations without country and one show was about Cornish people of southwestern England, from Cornwall. Their language is basically completely extinct but regardless many people still label themselves as Cornish, a separate nation from English.
17.09.2014 - 18:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=151504] on 17.09.2014 at 18:40

Written by Bad English on 16.09.2014 at 18:20

It's a little hard to understand this yes. I've listened to a radio show where they talk about nations without country and one show was about Cornish people of southwestern England, from Cornwall. Their language is basically completely extinct but regardless many people still label themselves as Cornish, a separate nation from English.

Europeian history is complex full whit many nations and so on ...
----

19.09.2014 - 21:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
So it was NAY
In Union Jack we stand united.... better for everyone, brits, scots and Europe
----

02.03.2015 - 21:10
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
Our time will come
02.03.2015 - 21:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Belegûr on 02.03.2015 at 21:10

Our time will come

never and it wont be smart move whats purpose be free in freedom?
----

02.03.2015 - 22:03
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
Written by Bad English on 02.03.2015 at 21:42

Our time will come

It will be a smart move, people were just scared. 45% had the right idea and that number will just increase until we get our next chance. I can't wait to ditch my British passport .
02.03.2015 - 22:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Belegûr on 02.03.2015 at 22:03

Written by Bad English on 02.03.2015 at 21:42

Our time will come

It will be a smart move, people were just scared. 45% had the right idea and that number will just increase until we get our next chance. I can't wait to ditch my British passport .

EU, NATO must stand strong ... wanna be out of UE and all privilages ,,, please

I was like you 2 years ago wanted freedom, rebellion erc ....until I undernd
----

02.03.2015 - 22:38
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
I have known I have wanted this for a lot longer than 2 years and I also know why I want it. It's not for "Freedom" or "Rebellion", I'm not an extra in Braveheart haha. There are genuine important reasons behind my decision . It will happen at some point hopefully.
02.03.2015 - 23:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Belegûr on 02.03.2015 at 22:38

I have known I have wanted this for a lot longer than 2 years and I also know why I want it. It's not for "Freedom" or "Rebellion", I'm not an extra in Braveheart haha. There are genuine important reasons behind my decision . It will happen at some point hopefully.

I hope not only if Sco stays in EU, NATO and so on we need SAS 23 regimet D squadron guys
----

09.05.2015 - 14:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
How came you brits voted for Cameroon, even he is good politic, his vision is week

Out of EU vote 2017 ... c mon ... Image PSG sv Chelsea, you need visas to enter in rest of Europe, old school luggage check. what next tourists wont die not seeing Britain, but can brits love in island, Costa del Sol or what it calls, you fly there millions whit rynnair ... and now it means visas, and basically ask Russians
no metal fests, Iron maiden needs visa for touring in Germany hahaha redicilose and stupid, under Union jack we stand, under blue flag we stand
Europe can survive united, other way is go and colonize Africa again ... but I don't see it happen, so EU is only way

immigration, well if brits want they legaly can stop non EU citizens from entering and can deport, it will slow and stop problem, because many EU ppl are qualified to work
----

30.06.2015 - 18:16
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
Written by Bad English on 09.05.2015 at 14:58

How came you brits voted for Cameroon, even he is good politic, his vision is week

I didn't. I think the man is a complete scumbag and reptile. I would never vote for the Conservative party.