Metal Storm logo
South Park

Original post

Posted by iMPERiAL_iCE, 02.02.2007 - 17:03
Greetz all,
I just had to start this topic to honour this great show, I love every single episode of it, and I especially love the movie Bigger, Longer and Uncut , these guys are just hillarious, I want to hear what other Metalstormers have to say about this show.

*singing: shut your Fu**in face uncle-fu**er.........

and here is a great link to a game called creat-your-southpark it is COOL:
create-your-southpark

this iz my guy:
27.08.2007 - 05:52
selken
Irreligious
What to say about this show, is simply the best, my fav characters are kenny and butters.

Even my younger sisters watch it everyday.
----
02.09.2007 - 12:33
Remus
Written by Damnated on 25.04.2007 at 21:07

go to http://mrtwig.net/

Yeah, that's a really good site, with all the eps, but if your internet connection is crap...

Anyway, i heard on the radio yesterday that the network, Fox or CBS - i can't remember, offered Mat and Trey $37.5 million EACH to keep the show going for another three years! So at least there will be something to look forward to during the next few years.
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
18.09.2007 - 07:49
?Master?
Account deleted
southparks comedy
18.09.2007 - 07:49
?Master?
Account deleted
southparks comedy
22.09.2007 - 20:43
Remus
^Right, and the reason for the double-post is...
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
23.09.2007 - 19:33
Deus Ex Machina
Written by Remus on 22.09.2007 at 20:43

^Right, and the reason for the double-post is...

Because she's kind of stupid... look at the shit she writes. You know? You know

Aaaanyway, i recently rewatched the episode named "Something you can do with your finger"

The one where Cartman decided to start a boyband. It's so genius.I loved Stan's dad and his old boy band, Ghetto Avenue boys XDD With their hit song "You've...got...it"
Though i think i loved Cartman and the boys with their dancing skills more..and the Fingerbang song <3

Fingerbang

Fingerbang!
Bang-bang!
Fingerbang-bang!
Bangbangbang!
I'm gonna fingerbang-bang you into my life
Girl, you like to fingerbang, and it's alright.
'Cause I'm the king of fingerbang; let's not fight
I'm goin' tuh fingerbang-bang you ever-y night
Cartman Solo: And girl, you know that you're the only girl for me, girl.
Girl, you're the girl of my fantasies.
You're my girl, you're my girl,
My ?girrrrrrrl?
23.09.2007 - 22:34
Remus
Written by Deus Ex Machina on 23.09.2007 at 19:33

Fingerbang

Fingerbang!
Bang-bang!
Fingerbang-bang!
Bangbangbang!
I'm gonna fingerbang-bang you into my life
Girl, you like to fingerbang, and it's alright.
'Cause I'm the king of fingerbang; let's not fight
I'm goin' tuh fingerbang-bang you ever-y night
Cartman Solo: And girl, you know that you're the only girl for me, girl.
Girl, you're the girl of my fantasies.
You're my girl, you're my girl,
My ?girrrrrrrl?

That's a classic!

I had that song in my signiature for like months but no-one knew about it. I take it off and only now i find someone who might have appreciated it. Wendy's audition song was really good as well.

"Oh, and a cucumber in the pants never hurt..."
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
23.09.2007 - 23:11
Deus Ex Machina
Written by Remus on 23.09.2007 at 22:34
That's a classic!

I had that song in my signiature for like months but no-one knew about it. I take it off and only now i find someone who might have appreciated it. Wendy's audition song was really good as well.

"Oh, and a cucumber in the pants never hurt..."

LOL, true!

I like all of the songs that were on that show. Remember the "Getting gay with kids" choir

Let's save the rainforest! What do you say?!
Being an activist is totally gay!

There's tons of stuff that's good. But this and the song that Kyle sang on Christmas were the 1st that came to mind. I mean, how do you not love a song about a lonely Jew on Christmas day

what the fuck is up with lighting all these fucking candles, tell me please?
I'm a Jew
A lonely Jew
I'd be merry
But I'm Hebrew

It's... perfect <3
23.09.2007 - 23:22
Remus
Written by Deus Ex Machina on 23.09.2007 at 23:11

I like all of the songs that were on that show.

Oh yeah, the jungle episode was one of the coolest among the older eps!

"You've got the strength, you've got the courage
Even with a dead fetus on your head
Carry on! Fight for tomorrow!
Dead fetus or no, you never let go!
You're my conjoined-twin, dead-thing-hanging-off-your-head woman"

Ok, seriously, we have to stop this now! Ok, maybe just quote one more song...
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
23.09.2007 - 23:32
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
the best cartoon ever !

i have ALL ov the seasons on DVD!
23.09.2007 - 23:41
Remus
^Really? Even the "Night of the Living Homeless" episode?
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
28.09.2007 - 02:43
Shellshock14
Account deleted
I fucking love south park,easily my favourite TV sries,except for trailer park boys of course.South park is often out of the ordinary,but wildly original.I love cartman for sure,hes really hilarious.
29.09.2007 - 01:49
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
@Remus: which season was that I forget.

ummm did anyone see one ov the more recent episodes when Chef died? I didn't find that funny at all, i was in shock, his death was so tragic lol
30.09.2007 - 19:37
Asphyxia
Account deleted
Written by [user id=160] on 29.09.2007 at 01:49

ummm did anyone see one ov the more recent episodes when Chef died? I didn't find that funny at all, i was in shock, his death was so tragic lol

They used old voice clips of his for the whole episode because he had left the show, and they needed to get rid of his character so they had him mangled by two ferocious animals and had him shit his pants. That's pretty damn funny. I was laughing hard as shit.
30.09.2007 - 20:35
Too many fail.
After watching the new seasons, the older episodes just seem really stupid and immature. The newer stuff has clever twists on current issues and the cursing isnt as over the top as it used to be. The older ones were just kind of random with the word fuck thrown in a lot for shock value.
----
Here is my actual theory beyond the huge, hilarious jokes I have: If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here, that's very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it.
- Bill Hicks
30.09.2007 - 23:50
Remus
Written by [user id=160] on 29.09.2007 at 01:49

That'd be season 11 if i'm not mistaking. Chef didn't really die - he's like Darth Chef now or something. But dude, all seasons on DVD - i envy you!

Read This \/

New South Park episode:

Cartman discovers the joys of having Tourette's syndrome. Drunk with the power of saying whatever he wants without getting in trouble for it, he lines up National TV Coverage to take advantage of his new life with no filters.

ETA: 3 days

Be sure to get it boys and girls!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
01.10.2007 - 01:20
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
@Remus: lol i wanna see that new episode! there are only ten seasons [on DVD] though, the eleventh one is what's current.

@Asphyxia: that's why the "make love" parts sounded so strange!
11.10.2007 - 00:55
Astronaut
Account deleted
Written by Remus on 30.09.2007 at 23:50

New South Park episode:

Cartman discovers the joys of having Tourette's syndrome. Drunk with the power of saying whatever he wants without getting in trouble for it, he lines up National TV Coverage to take advantage of his new life with no filters.

ETA: 3 days

Be sure to get it boys and girls!

Yeah I saw this episode two or three times - It's a good one. "Pussyasshole!"

EDIT: I'm surprised they said 'shit' on TV so many times. I know they've centered a whole episode around saying this word on the air, but I thought it was still taboo?

You can watch the episode here if you want: http://www.southparkzone.com/episodes/1108/Le-Petit-Tourette.html
11.10.2007 - 03:08
Deus Ex Machina
I'm gonna go watch this right now. The last episode I saw of season 11 was "Night of the living homeless".

Cartman + Tourette's = Love
19.10.2007 - 04:44
Oracle
Orcinus
I Dont really like the new south park. kenny doesnt die anymore which just ruins it. i like the old south park because i find that it is more original. thats my opinion though.
20.10.2007 - 23:26
Remus
^ Sorry, i can't agree with you on this one. I, i actually think every episode (old or new) has it's little thing.

Yeah, the Tourette's episode was awesome. Donkey Boner! I saw the "More Crap" one as well. It explains a lot of things about U2's Bono - wow, it all makes sense now!

I'm downloading the Imaginations one right now. 'Can't wait!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
21.10.2007 - 11:49
Oracle
Orcinus
I still watch south park but imo i just think the originality is gone. i enjoyed the old south park because i loved it when kenny dies and the different ways he dies.
21.10.2007 - 12:26
Remus
^ Kenny dying was pretty cool but it wasn't THE best thing about South Park. What's cool about SP is that it's out of the ordinary.

C'mon, saying that Bono from U2 was a piece of pooh taken home by a demented man and fed man-milk untill it grew up into a human is still pretty original, don't you think?
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
21.10.2007 - 12:39
Oracle
Orcinus
Well to me it was i dont care what anyone thinks of my opinions really. all i care about is my own!
26.10.2007 - 23:53
Remus
Wow, the new Imaginationland episode appears to be a three parter. This must be a first for South Park, right??
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
02.11.2007 - 03:08
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
The Imaginationland episodes are really well done but I think the creators are starting to get this cookie-cutter thing going on...it all feels the same in a sense...a lot of the themes seem to be the same, just done differently...the two episodes before Imaginationland were really well done though and quite of original quality...
05.11.2007 - 08:30
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Yeah haha I got really drunk and watched the first two imagination land episodes, and they're fucking great. Seeing the carebear get decapitated by the terrorists made me seriously laugh hard.

AIDS IN THE FOREST!!!
05.11.2007 - 14:48
Valar
IndianSteel
The Imagination land episodes were awesome, I'd say the best of Season 11 till now.....
----
"It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien, "Three Is Company," The Lord of the Rings
10.11.2007 - 08:52
Torture Killer
Account deleted
South park used to be really funny but now its lost its spark and has just become annoying and gay
10.11.2007 - 13:33
Remus
^ Hmmm, you should watch the "Guitar Queer - O" episode. It's totally killer! Man, i wanna get my hands on "Heroin Hero"!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!