Metal Storm logo
Islam

Original post

Posted by Black Winter, 11.03.2008 - 21:55
Since the old thread had exceeded its limits,here is a new thread to continue some of the previous discutions,please post a logic and a meaningful contributions and try to avoid all kinds of extremism and disrespectful remarks.
I myself will try to contribute meaningfully to clarify some points .
19.11.2015 - 23:41
Rasputin
@Bad English

For the last fucking time, Muslim is not a race, henceforth none of us can be racist.

And thus far everything I said has been proven true, directly or indirectly. Moderate Muslims that were trained by the CIA became ISIS, that is pretty much obvious at this point, and even the American Presidential candidates are factoring that in in their race. The only idiot who keeps urging to arm the -freedom fighters- is the old dumbass motherfucker McCain, but he should retire.
20.11.2015 - 03:27
Rasputin
Islam and Xtianity is not the same, it was never the same, and it can never be the same.
23.11.2015 - 04:17
no one
Account deleted
See in paris one of the security gaurds who saved a bunch of people ans stopped one of the terrorist from entering the stadium was actually a muslim, of cause muslims are muslims andt terrorist are terrorist.
23.11.2015 - 17:18
Rasputin
Written by [user id=136611] on 23.11.2015 at 04:17

See in paris one of the security gaurds who saved a bunch of people ans stopped one of the terrorist from entering the stadium was actually a muslim, of cause muslims are muslims andt terrorist are terrorist.

It's his job. When are the rest 1.5 billion going to stand up and stop the terrorists? The answer is never.

And you have various types of Muslims, just because they are not terrorists, does not mean they are not supporting it secretly, since it is in their best interest to advance the agenda of Islam and that is to dominate every sphere of life, where all infidels are either converted, subjugated or killed since "disbelief is worse than carnage." (BTW that is a quotation from the Quran )
24.11.2015 - 03:59
Rasputin
Those people are not refugees. I have seen real refugees, and these people are not that. The Saudi's paid their trip to EU.
24.11.2015 - 13:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Estonia in theory should do same, Finland to .. but Turkey has Putin kind a player, Putin like force and muscle demonstration, thing what VP understands , I think NATO must be like this to, and EU ... we are to naïve and to much pussies .... and wtf greek lefties blow bomb in Atenas ?

----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.11.2015 - 20:00
Rasputin
It's funny that you cheer on for Turkey. Considering that they are trading with ISIS, that they are exterminating the Kurds and that Turkey is becoming very very fundamentalist Islam as the days go by. I hope Russia retaliates and take care off the problem.
26.11.2015 - 17:04
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Rasputin on 25.11.2015 at 20:00

It's funny that you cheer on for Turkey. Considering that they are trading with ISIS, that they are exterminating the Kurds and that Turkey is becoming very very fundamentalist Islam as the days go by. I hope Russia retaliates and take care off the problem.

Well, not much active on this topic but I quoting you for the same reason people anticipating this "obvious" retaliation.

Relation between two countries has always been stringent, coarse and unfriendly. Turkey shooting down Russia's jet was adding fuel to (Russia's)fustration. Now, people expecting retaliation.

I say Russia not just rip IS apart but take the shit down of Turkey too. It's fucking obvious Russia will bombarded Turkey and will finish relations with it.
27.11.2015 - 01:32
FOOCK Nam
There will be no war betwen russia n turkey at this moment time. Just strain relationship..

Edgar, what 1st best army of Nato europe ?
27.11.2015 - 08:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by FOOCK Nam on 27.11.2015 at 01:32

Turkey
----

27.11.2015 - 14:45
Rasputin
Written by Bad English on 27.11.2015 at 08:18

Written by FOOCK Nam on 27.11.2015 at 01:32

Turkey

LMAO. This is NATO will fall. When you have a scum country like Turkey, where they are cleansing their territory from Kurds and Armenians, engage in trade with ISIS and slowly return to Islamic fundamentalism, everything is clear. We will see if stinking NATO will jump in to defend bunch of degenerates who want another Ottoman Empire to rule Europe.
28.11.2015 - 05:55
Rasputin
@Bad English
NATO only attacks the weak, they do not have any balls. Russia will dominate in the end.

As far as your YU comments are concerned, you as usual have no idea what you are talking about, so kindly shut the fuck about matters you have no idea about. NATO are a group of terrorists, and EU/USA are responsible for Yugoslavian Civil War both directly and indirectly.
28.11.2015 - 14:47
Rasputin
29.11.2015 - 20:36
Rasputin
Written by deadone on 29.11.2015 at 00:42

Written by Bad English on 28.11.2015 at 17:52

Yes and its sad and Russia wont, they will die from Chinese invasion what will be good. Russia is same as Saudi when it comes to evil, religion and anti tolerance
Why Russians are not happy, same reason why muslims are not happy ... KIsinger wrote ''civilsation clash'' now its racistic book, but its true, non belongs to western civilastion

Actually Samuel Huntington wrote about civilization clashes.

And I agree with Rasputin, EU is weak and pathetic. NATO is a toothless tiger. They pick on weaklings like Libya and Iraq an don't dare touch Saudi Arabia or UAE or Pakistan - the true sponsors of militant Islam.

NATO/EU/USA aren't terrorists though nor did they start the war in Yugoslavia. The Serbian race suffers from the same disease most Muslims do - delusions of being a victim when in fact they're the perpetrators. A bit like abusive husbands viewing themselves as victims and their based wives as the perpetrators. But then again I guess the Serbs learned from their Islamic masters, the Ottoman Turks.

Chinese won't invade Russia. The Chinese have brains and are far more clever than us increasingly idiotic Westerners.

Yes they are. When you go around the world to "spread democracy and peace" with bombs, you are a terrorist.

Ottoman Empire, Austro-Hungarians, Germans and Ustasha, I would say that is a good enough reason to see who the victim was during those conflicts.

And yes they did start a war.

From the mouth of a former Operative.

Confession of a CIA Agent: They gave us millions to dismember Yugoslavia

Robert Baer, ​​a former CIA officer, has authored many books which disclosed the secrets of both the CIA and the administrations of Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. He has been arrested and detained several times. Mitt Waspurh, a personal friend who worked at the Senate and shared information was killed at gunpoint. As a senior CIA operative, Baer worked in Yugoslavia during the 1991-94 period and in the Middle East. He has worked on several documentaries on National Geographic, accusing the Bush administration of waging war for oil.

The interview was conducted live in Canada, during my trip a few days ago. Robert Baer is currently promoting his book "The Secrets of the White House" in Quebec, where we talked. In an interview we spoke of the background of the war in Yugoslavia.

Where and when was your first job in Yugoslavia?

I arrived by helicopter with three agents. We landed on 12 January 1991 in Sarajevo. Our job was to keep an eye on alleged terrorists of Serbian nationality, who were expected to attack Sarajevo.

Who were the terrorists in question and why were they supposed to carry out these attacks?

They gave us files about a group called "Supreme Serbia" detailing plans to conduct a series of bomb attacks on key buildings in Sarajevo in opposition to Bosnia's ambition to leave former Yugoslavia.

Did that group ever exist and what exactly you were doing in Sarajevo under CIA command?

No such group ever existed! Our headquarters lied to us. Our mission was to alarm and spread panic among politicians in Bosnia, simply to fill their heads with the idea that Serbs would attack. To begin with, we accepted the story, but after a while we started to wonder. Why were we raising such hysteria when the group clearly did not exist?

How and when did the mission end and did it have a name?

For me it ended after two weeks, I landed a new job in Slovenia. The operation lasted a month and had the name "Istina" (i.e. "truth") although it was anything but!

Why did you go to Slovenia?

I received instructions that Slovenia was ready to declare independence. We were given money, a few million dollars, to fund various NGOs, opposition parties and various politicians who have inflamed hatred.

Did you have an opinion about the CIA propaganda and did your colleagues think?

Of course, no one turns down a CIA mission, especially when we were all nervous and prone to paranoia! Many CIA agents and senior officers disappeared simple because they refused to conduct propaganda against the Serbs in Yugoslavia. Personally I was shocked at the dose of lies being fed from our agencies and politicians! Many CIA agents were directed propaganda without being aware of what they are doing. Everyone knew just a fraction of the story and only the one who create the whole story knew the background - they are politicians.

So there was only propaganda against the Serbs?

Yes and no. The aim of the propaganda was to divide the republics so they would break away from the motherland Yugoslavia. We had to choose a scapegoat who would be blamed for everything. Someone who would be responsible for the war and violence. Serbia was chosen because in some ways it is a successor to Yugoslavia.

Can you name the politicians in the former Yugoslavia were paid by the CIA?

Yes, although it is somewhat delicate. Stipe Mesic, Franjo Tudjman, Alija Izetbegovic, many counselors and members of the government of Yugoslavia, were paid as were Serbian generals, journalists and even some military units. Radovan Karadzic was being paid for a while but stopped accepting help when he realised he would be sacrificed and charged with war crimes committed in Bosnia. It was directed by the American administration.

You mentioned that the media was controlled and funded, how exactly did that happen?

This is already known, some CIA agents were responsible for writing the official statement that the announcers read on the news. Of course the news presenters were oblivious to it, they got the news from their boss and he got it from our man. Everyone had the same mission: to spread hatred, nationalism and the differences between people through television.

We all know of Srebrenica, can you say about it?

Yes! In 1992 I was in Bosnia again, but this time we were supposed to train military units to represent Bosnia, a new state that had just declared independence. Srebrenica is an exaggerated story and unfortunately many people are being manipulated. The number of victims is the same as the number of Serbs and others killed but Srebrenica is political marketing. My boss, who was formerly a US Senator, stressed repeatedly that some kind of scam would go down in Bosnia. A month before the alleged genocide in Srebrenica, he told me that the town would be headline news around the world and ordered us to call the media. When I asked why, he said you'll see. The new Bosnian army got the order to attack homes and civilians. These were of course citizens of Srebrenica. At the same moment, the Serbs attacked from the other side. Probably someone had paid to incite them!

Then who is guilty of genocide in Srebrenica?

Srebrenica should be blamed on Bosnians, Serbs and Americans - that is us! But in fact everything has been blamed on the Serbs. Unfortunately, many of the victims buried as Muslims were Serbs and other nationalities. A few years ago a friend of mine, a former CIA agent and now at the IMF, said that Srebrenica is the product of agreement between the US government and politicians in Bosnia. The town of Srebrenica was sacrificed to give America a motive to attack the Serbs for their alleged crimes.

Ultimately why do you think Yugoslavia collapsed and why did your government want to do it?

It is all very clear, the people who incited the war and dictated the terms of the peace now own the companies that exploit various mineral resources and the like! They simply made slaves of you, your people work for nothing and that produce goes to Germany and America?they are the winners! You will eventually have to purchase and import what you have created yourself, and since you have no money, you have to borrow, that's the whole story with the whole of the Balkans!

You were never in Kosovo as a CIA agent, but did you feel any pressure from America?

Of course! Kosovo has taken for two reasons, first because of mineral and natural resources, and secondly, Kosovo is a military base of NATO! In the heart of Europe is their largest military base.

Do you have a message for the people of the former Yugoslavia?

I have. Forget the past, it was staged and false. They manipulated you, they got what they wanted and it is stupid that you still hate one another, you must show that you are stronger and you realise who has created this ! I sincerely apologise! That's why I have for a long time disclosed the secrets of the CIA and the White House!

But if you want to play dumb about this DeadOne, be my guest. The truth will come out eventually.
29.11.2015 - 23:41
Rasputin
LMAO, he can call himself whatever he wishes, he is still a Croat.

I'm glad that there is a difference.
30.11.2015 - 06:11
Rasputin
@Dead One

You keep bringing up Serbian Nationalism yet disregard the Croatian, Slovenian and ultimately the manufactured "Bosnian" nationalism. The largest portion of the so called Yugoslavs were Serbian, while everyone else continued to spread their Nationalism, the Serbian was quelled for close to 75 years, starting with the Kingdom of Yugoslavia. The Serbs and a very small portion of Croatians, Muslims and Macedonians swallowed that bullshit, so while under Tito, anything that was remotely related to Serbia and Serbian was shut down. This is why for the sake of "Brotherhood and Unity" the Albanian scum was allowed to take over Kosovo and continue their terror on the local populace.

Serbians started getting back some their Nationalism after Tito died, unlike the Croats (who would not have a state or a pot to piss in if it weren't for Serbs which even some Croatian historians are now admitting) who kept their Ustasha bullshit going which carries on to this day as we all saw with the shameful parade to commemorate the "Storm." This is why when the war broke out, the Serbs in Krajina and other parts of Bosnia and Herzegovina were confused as what was happening. It was later than that they mustered up some resistance and decided to fight, which later was ransacked by smuggling and double dealing operations between Milosevic, Tudjman and Izetbegovic.

Serbian Nationalism is at an all time low, which could not be said for the genocidal creation we call Croatia today. War against anything remotely Serbian, to include the alphabet and graves. Pretty brave, but like I said before, the Croatians could not win anything without sucking someone else's dick. Any invader comes, and the Croatians jump up and join them, because god forbid they would have to fight for something, so here comes Austria, lets join them, here comes Hitler, lets join him and so on and so forth. Zivojin Misic and Ducic reflected just how awesome Crotians were as people, and yes "Croatians are not ashamed of anything."

I'm glad I am a Serb, regardless of our mistakes and misgivings. I would die in shame if I was a Croatian.

@Bad English
Good no one gives a fuck what you think. Wow, you are special kind of stupid, aren't you? I'm glad to see that even mentally handicapped are allowed access on the internet. Moldova's best, was it?
30.11.2015 - 14:10
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
When BE gets so mad he starts writing in actual correct English
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
30.11.2015 - 14:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Karlabos on 30.11.2015 at 14:10

When BE gets so mad he starts writing in actual correct English

I am not mad, I see Rasp funny , I think he is cremlin troll who gets paid for trolling ...
----

02.12.2015 - 00:00
FOOCK Nam
Bad English hates russia cuz russia is not good at english too, : ppppp...

Anyway, i now dont have time caring politics anywaymore, but recently i found out why western dont deploy troops fighting by themselves there in syria... The west is smart enough..actually isis want the west come fight one by one with them cuz they want to push the muslim community that would hate the west evenmore, also with matching the prophecy about the fight between the west and them, like battle of armagadeon somth,..haha the west is too smart..they train muslim to fight muslim...lets see if in the future they deploy troops fight themsleves...the west only bomb but no humanly resources fight approach closely contact..
02.12.2015 - 17:45
FOOCK Nam
Nuff said Edgar, russia currently still not good in term of living standard, lots russian trying to leave russia for somewhere better condition... I still remember those days at 20s i argue with you anout soviet union.. The day i had come to usa is tha day i decide to side with usa after witness how they are.. Now we are same side, my friend of inet outlaw SAS..
04.12.2015 - 07:20
no one
Account deleted
Written by deadone on 04.12.2015 at 00:13

Seems US mass shooting was work of Muslims:

bit soon to say that
04.12.2015 - 17:04
Candlemass
Defaeco
Maryam Namazie's speech at Goldsmiths university was interrupted several times by Islamists, which is just about what you could expect.
Perhaps what makes it slightly more interesting is that Goldsmiths' LGBTQ+ (plus?) Society and Goldsmiths Feminist Society have expressed "solidarity" with...you guessed it, Goldsmiths Islamic Society .
Still trying to remove the lecture, who continue to try and censorship her lectures in the future ("safe place") while continuously calling her an "Islamophobe".

These are the same morons who unwittingly participate in popular Islamic apologetics on platforms like Facebook, sharing only a part of the (quasi-plagiarised, which confirms Muhammad was familiar with Jewish rabbinical texts) Quranic verse (5:32) saying "whoever kills a soul - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely" after the Paris attacks, but not the next one after it (5:33) which contains the text "they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite side" nor the full verse Quranic verse (5:32) which seems to have a very different meaning you're welcome to explore when quoted in full.

I don't care for interpretational heuristics when it comes to the Quran, I'm not a Muslim theologian, I care for results eventually (i.e. supporting liberal-minded religious people if that's my only realistic option). When people engage in the most shallow wishful thinking ("all religions are the same") which manifests itself in mass-stupidity this isn't the only bad argument made on this topic after the Paris attacks.
15.12.2015 - 06:45
no one
Account deleted
Written by deadone on 15.12.2015 at 00:46

they deserve every violent atrocity the muslim fundamentalists will inflict on them in the lead up to the muslim take over of Europe.

That's a pretty shit thing to say, no one deserves that (no, not me)
15.12.2015 - 11:03
IronAngel
lol
16.12.2015 - 01:16
no one
Account deleted
Written by IronAngel on 15.12.2015 at 11:03

lol

Whats funny?
16.12.2015 - 17:41
IronAngel
Written by [user id=136611] on 16.12.2015 at 01:16

lol

Whats funny?

A juvenile power fantasy rant of deadone's that isn't there anymore. About how he despises Europeans because NATURE, WEAKNESS, SPINE etc.
16.12.2015 - 23:08
no one
Account deleted
Written by IronAngel on 16.12.2015 at 17:41

Written by [user id=136611] on 16.12.2015 at 01:16

lol

Whats funny?

A juvenile power fantasy rant of deadone's that isn't there anymore. About how he despises Europeans because NATURE, WEAKNESS, SPINE etc.

oh yeah, that was pretty funny? or disturbing im not sure
17.12.2015 - 00:25
deadone
Cunt Muncher

What's juvenile about it? Eurotrashland have since 1945 proved more cowardly, more bureaucratic and more politically correct than the rest of the West, let alone the world.

Their power is very much on the wane - remember in 1914 they controlled most of the world. Now they have nothing, are declining economically, are disarming militarily, are riddled with indecision and crippled by bureaucracy. Their countries are being slowly usurped by migrants who often don't bother assimilating at all.

So yes Eurotrashland is weak and spineless.

As for human nature, well tens of thousands of years of human history proves the true nature of humanity. Just because you Eurotrashlanders are in denial doesn't make it so.

And all of this is coming back. We now have an ascendant China expanding aggressively in South China Sea and Senkakus as well as expanding militarily and economically into Africa. And we have an equally ascendant Russia.

We have the Americans and co completely lose control of the Middle East to various Arab oil states and Iran. And wait until India gets it's head out of its arse.

We have the failure of international trade talks (Doha round is dead), no real commitment to meaningfully cut greenhouse emissions and we have growing income inequality (even in West).

Meanwhile we the West and especially Eurotrashland crapping on about "all people are equal" and other mindless politically correct bullshit while the world we built slowly collapses around us.
----
Real men munch on pussy. Don't be a cockface by depriving your lady love of one of life's simple pleasures.
19.12.2015 - 04:58
Slayer666

There's absolutely nothing "fantastic" about it, you're simply yet another liberal Finn, which puts you square below "plankton shit" on the evolutionary scale. Hell, mankind has sprout disgusting vermin before, but liberal Scandinavians take it to a whole new level. Reading some of the shit some of your countrymen post makes my physically ill, and that's just Finns, Swedes and Norwegians are worse.

Anyway, speaking of this topic, I love this entire new wave of "being hostile to Muslims is what fuels groups like ISIS". Well, buttercups, if being mean to Muslims is all it takes for them to start murdering people in the name of Allah, then maybe it's not just the extremists that are the problem, it's all Muslims. Every single one.

19.12.2015 - 05:18
Slayer666
Written by Candlemass on 04.12.2015 at 17:04

I don't care for interpretational heuristics when it comes to the Quran, I'm not a Muslim theologian, I care for results eventually (i.e. supporting liberal-minded religious people if that's my only realistic option). When people engage in the most shallow wishful thinking ("all religions are the same") which manifests itself in mass-stupidity this isn't the only bad argument made on this topic after the Paris attacks.

My sentiments exactly.

Which is why it leads to the question: why do so many non-Israeli Jews have such a hard-on for all ideologies anti-white, Islam being just another one of them? Below you can see an example. although it's merely just one in several thousand. (and yes, the writer of both articles is an American Jew)