Metal Storm logo
Aryans, Ancient Aryan nations

25.08.2009 - 11:10
Khaldi
Is anybody here interested in serious into a question about ancient
Aryan nations ?

I tried in due course that reads something but sufficient information nowhere has found:(

all that I know this that Aryan in translation from sanskrit means the full-fledged person , unlike surrounding or conquered countries by this Aryans . And as i know these are aryans were found in north India and in Iran (the Percy).

all seem so simply yes probably? but you know than problem? from where was got that the Germans are considered Aryans too?? but they so along from that region that I have noted above! and in general nearly all European countries are considered Aryans? why ?

i just interested by this questions and trying to get information about them in details .

and please do not touch subjects about Fascism and 3-th reich .

and hope that the thread will not be deleted or locked
----
Urartu is a NeoHittite and ProtoArmenian kingdom !!
25.08.2009 - 12:06
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I have found, that the term "aryans" as a race was introduced by Max Müller in 1853 together with theory about colonization of Europe by this "race"...but in 1888, Müller itself denied this theory...unfortunately some occult companies and especially from Germany got stuck on it...

interesting fact is, that in late 19th century, even people in Britain were pleasured with theory claiming they (all german-language nations) came from race predestined to rule the world...fortunately they were vise enough, to get rid of it later, some Germans weren't

also about the original meaning of the world "aryan" - it means something like "noble", but in spiritual way, it isnt bind to any race or nation...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

25.08.2009 - 15:07
Khaldi
Written by Ellrohir on 25.08.2009 at 12:06

I have found, that the term "aryans" as a race was introduced by Max Müller in 1853 together with theory about colonization of Europe by this "race"...but in 1888, Müller itself denied this theory...unfortunately some occult companies and especially from Germany got stuck on it...

interesting fact is, that in late 19th century, even people in Britain were pleasured with theory claiming they (all german-language nations) came from race predestined to rule the world...fortunately they were vise enough, to get rid of it later, some Germans weren't

also about the original meaning of the world "aryan" - it means something like "noble", but in spiritual way, it isnt bind to any race or nation...

thnx for information . but i have one question , Indo europeans = aryans ?

in wikipedia there is some information about indo european language family , and list of these languages http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages .
----
25.08.2009 - 16:04
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Khaldi on 25.08.2009 at 15:07

Indo europeans = aryans ?

in general yes
----

25.08.2009 - 23:33
Ernis
狼獾
I am not Aryan....I am Finno-Ugric...that's different and original....

it was a K7 style post, I am sorry for that....

Truth is....nowadays in most places people are so mixed up genetically and ethnically nobody can be called a clean sheet...
People's memory's usually short, if even recent historic and not historic events are interpreted in many different ways already immediately after their happening then the fact that we only vaguely remember more distant past or not at all...unlike Tolkien's fantasy land with its clearly documented history of thousands of years...thanks to the immortal elves and other magical folks who simply remember everything because they're already thousands of years old....

They excavated some Asian looking bodies in Estonia...goes well with the fact that Estonian language is not Indo-European but of Uralic-Altaic origin...then again, why do most Estonians nowadays look like ordinary Caucasians instead of Asian? Why do lots of Turkish people look Caucasian and can't be told apart from, let's say, Greeks, Italians etc while they're supposed to be Asian? Why do lots of people in India look completely different from their Indo-European relatives?

See....the areas in Eastern and Northern Europe populated by Finno-Ugric people were long ago also visited by Indo-Europeans which may contribute to the fact of mixing blood to that extent that we look like Caucasians now (I can tell you, you can tell if a half-Asian kids one parent is Asian but if a person is already one quarter Asian, this person may look completely European, on the other hand, if a person has someone of African or South Asian origin in the family tree, it'll be very visible and strong trait)...

Which means....the speakers of Indo-European languages in India may not be genetically Indo-European at all any more, speakers of Uralic or Turkic languages may not be genetically Asian any more either.....
Sometimes the invaders kill all the men and rape their wives but their children will learn the language of the mothers....and vice versa...

In China the Mongols and Manchus conquered the empire but they gave up their language and own culture and took over Chinese language and culture altho being not related to Chinese....

Also...the diversity of phenotypes among the peoples in Central Asia, (literally...from Nordic to Asian and South Asian) can be a logical result of the mixing of all kinds of peoples who met up there during history....you can find very non-European looking people in Afghanistan and you can find naturally blond Chinese citizens in Xinjiang Uyghur Autunomous Province....

C'est la vie, lads....
25.08.2009 - 23:59
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Ernis on 25.08.2009 at 23:33

oh, man...dont remind me those "original" Finno-Ugric Hungarians who are claiming they want to turn the country of half of my ancestors - Slovakia - into their colony again
----

26.08.2009 - 00:28
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Ellrohir on 25.08.2009 at 23:59

oh, man...dont remind me those "original" Finno-Ugric Hungarians who are claiming they want to turn the country of half of my ancestors - Slovakia - into their colony again

Sorry, but if the 5000 euro fine for using my own language is someone's goal then this someone is an ass....I don't know whether this is true but...it's not turning Slovakia into a colony, that sounds as a typical exaggeration.....a country must treat its minority languages and peoples well, otherwise things will suck big time....even Estonia where politicians have made lots of people paranoid bout Russia is allowing Russian education, commercials and media exist in both languages and Russian speakers can use their mother tongue in everyday situations, why shouldn't Hungarian language be used in the regions of Slovakia where Hungarian is spoken...
If Slovakians bitch bout Hungarians and gypsies and vice versa then they all completely deserve each other....but if the law of fining Hungarian minority with 5000 fucking euros is true and going to become legal then it's idiocy and violation of human rights period...
26.08.2009 - 01:18
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
"poor" slovakian hungarians only harvesting now what they seed...slovakian people were tired of their bullshits and elected controversial (and yes, kinda stupid) politicians like Ján Slota...

and one advice - dont believe everything what is said unless you dont see it your own eyes...in western Europe they were once also fully convicted people from Sudetenland are discriminated by evil Czechs...
----

26.08.2009 - 10:17
Khaldi

Which means....the speakers of Indo-European languages in India may not be genetically Indo-European at all any more, speakers of Uralic or Turkic languages may not be genetically Asian any more either.....

what can we anderstand under this "genetically Indo-European" ? how can we define who is
genetically Indo european (aryan) who is not ?

as i know exists 7 types of aryans , i don't know list of these types but i know that
the genetically pure aryans is a northits . And i know some signs for defineing ,
they must have a white skin , lighty eyes (gray-blue-green) , hairs - the whole light spectrum, from light light brown and white before dark-light brown (but not person with brown hair), or redhead (but not poisonous-redhead since this, as a rule, too sign of the albinism), fine, direct ,do not become bald and
many many other signs ....
----
26.08.2009 - 11:04
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I am almost sure official science currently knows no term "Aryan" in the genetic meaning...
----

26.08.2009 - 14:31
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Ellrohir on 26.08.2009 at 01:18

"poor" slovakian hungarians only harvesting now what they seed...slovakian people were tired of their bullshits and elected controversial (and yes, kinda stupid) politicians like Ján Slota...

and one advice - dont believe everything what is said unless you dont see it your own eyes...in western Europe they were once also fully convicted people from Sudetenland are discriminated by evil Czechs...

Mayb you're right....but what I still wished to say is that you cannot fine a person for speaking their own language....around one hundred years ago my people were fined for using their language in public places...I don't know if your people were fined or beaten for their language during history....luckily you speak Czech, you see neither Bretons nor Irish nor Scottish speak their native languages because they were not allowed to use it once....

Written by Khaldi on 26.08.2009 at 10:17

what can we anderstand under this "genetically Indo-European" ? how can we define who is
genetically Indo european (aryan) who is not ?

as i know exists 7 types of aryans , i don't know list of these types but i know that
the genetically pure aryans is a northits . And i know some signs for defineing ,
they must have a white skin , lighty eyes (gray-blue-green) , hairs - the whole light spectrum, from light light brown and white before dark-light brown (but not person with brown hair), or redhead (but not poisonous-redhead since this, as a rule, too sign of the albinism), fine, direct ,do not become bald and
many many other signs ....

I think Ellrohir answered you correctly....

You can't say that if a German goes bald then he's not a true "Aryan"....every population has all the different phenotypes and in some populations some phenotypes are more frequent and in some other not that frequent or don't come at all....you may say that an AVERAGE Swede is blond but that doesn't mean that all Swedes are and that if a Swede is not blond then that person ain't a "pure" Swede...
26.08.2009 - 14:48
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
About "bans using mother tongue"...it is meant only in public relations - offices etc. noone will fine you for speaking Magyar in private...but they were so arrogant, they wanted to have double-language signs and Magyar as co-official language in every city and village with 10% of Hungarian inhabitants not willing to use language of country they are living in...that was the thing, that pissed people off
----

06.09.2009 - 22:46
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Ellrohir on 26.08.2009 at 14:48

About "bans using mother tongue"...it is meant only in public relations - offices etc. noone will fine you for speaking Magyar in private...but they were so arrogant, they wanted to have double-language signs and Magyar as co-official language in every city and village with 10% of Hungarian inhabitants not willing to use language of country they are living in...that was the thing, that pissed people off

Same here. Except that here they HAVE schools, TV, radios, IDs, and everything in Hungarian and Serbian, some of them simply wont talk Serbian although they live in Serbia, and constantly complain how that they need more rights, although in reality they have much more rights than people who dont belong to any ethnic minority.
Also, we have substantial Slovak minority here, who are pretty much the opposite of the aforementioned. This went a bit off-topic, huh...
----
17.09.2009 - 05:20
flickaa
Reminds me that in amerika.... alot of white people believe that all mexicans are very dark.... when really its a melting pot down there..... I guess you can no longer classify people by their ethnic background we are all sooo mixed... anyhow wasnt there a god named "aryan" as well? somewhere in india I believe.. does anybody know about this god?
17.09.2009 - 10:17
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
You should start here for a little overview - http://knowledgerush.com/kr/encyclopedia/Aryan_god/
----

17.09.2009 - 20:57
Ernis
狼獾
Written by flickaa on 17.09.2009 at 05:20

Reminds me that in amerika.... alot of white people believe that all mexicans are very dark.... when really its a melting pot down there..... I guess you can no longer classify people by their ethnic background we are all sooo mixed... anyhow wasnt there a god named "aryan" as well? somewhere in india I believe.. does anybody know about this god?

Indeed.....it's also like "All Swedes are blond, if you're not blond, you can't be Swede/or...well, an ordinary black-haired Afghan girl...oh what....not everyone in Afghanistan has black hair?!"

I wonder if I already wrote bout it or not....they excavated prehistoric Asian bodies and also prehistoric Caucasian bodies on the territory of Baltic states which means that both races have been in Northern and Eastern Europe...also, two language families: Indo-European and Uralic....somehow nowadays all people here are Caucasian, but if you go further north you notice that the people further north look different from the "tall blond typical Swedish people" you can find in Sweden and Finland.....

I noticed one thing....it's irritating for me to buy jeans in Estonia because I have to try on 10 pairs to find the pair that suits me....in China there was no problem...when I went to shop, the first pair I chose fitted me completely....(and they always say....oh, it's so difficult for Caucasians to find clothes in Asian countries....)...I obviously have a more Asian build than a pure European one....I ain't blond either...and then some Kazakhs came to ask me "You don't look like Estonian..."...well...what did they think? That we're all tall, slim and blond like elves or sth?

I noticed also that Asian features, on the other hand, seem to be quite recessive....I knew several people of mixed European and Chinese ancestry and all of them looked completely European....at least it applies to the face....if one parent is Asian, then it may be visible...but if one is only one quarter Asian, it is often not traceable at the person's appearance at all.....
18.09.2009 - 00:10
flickaa
Yeah well first of all thanks for the info Ellrohir and also would like to say that I can definately relate to you (hobbit viggo) when it comes to jean sizes because since I'm such a short girl... when i go to europe i struggle buying jeans too... XD they're all too long for me..... but helll i cant do much about it.... other than to keep looking for a pair of jeans that suits me..... i shouldnt complain about it though.. cus theyre people that are worst out there... regarding their bodies..... and it sux... did anybody hear about the worlds tallest man in england of turkish descent??? he''s about 8 ft tall and 1 inch.... now thats INSANE... he can barely sustain himself......
18.09.2009 - 00:30
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Tallest person in Czech, Tomá? Pustina, is 224 cm (about 7 ft 4 inch)...but he is unfortunately seriously ill (this illness caused his growth) and has quite degenerated "body shapes" and also he is mentally retarded...this Turk appears to be more "normal" (i dont wanna sound rude, know it is not his fault, but it is sad truth - being "big" means serious health problems, either physical or psychical)
----

26.09.2009 - 19:10
FOOCK Nam
7''4 considered "big" to abnormal to other "normal people", that means the shorter pple in Czech is normal. What about my country and North Korea, where "big" ppl are abnormal local ppl but same size and "normal" ppl in Czech.
27.09.2009 - 00:39
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Average male height in cz - 177,8 cm (something around 5'11'')
average female height in cz - 164,9 cm (something like 5'6'')

numbers from year 2002...
----