Metal Storm logo
They are killing, they are killing, they are killing in Tehran

Original post

Posted by Unknown user, 28.12.2009 - 00:17
Heard very bad news from Tehran, they are killing ppl in Tehran and other citeies (12/27/2009) [again in the middle of the streets]. Today is one of Shea's (one of Muslim sect which is common in Iran) Religious days, they kill even in Religious days (about their Holly Martyr Hussein, Obama's Middle name!), they are not Human and their Leaders are Ahmadinejad and Khamenei. what did they do? (People) they like the truth, the truth about Election. a lot of Arab Police Riots which were learned how to kill Iranians are there in Tehran, I saw them with my own eyes (how I know they are Arabs? cause they talk arabic and dont know persian!). They learned to kill in "Hezbollah's" fields. yes this is what they call support of Palestine and Lebanon. Riot soldiers are coming from Lebonan, do somthing for Iranians. I cant not cry, yes Im crying to "Neda Aghasoltan", Im crying for a lot of ppl who dont have even a Pistol. Murder, Homicide, Massacre plz help. They kill youngs, girls, Granfathers, Granmothers. Kill 'Em All.

<<<<THEY SAY ISRAEL KILLS ARABS AND MUSLIMS, BUT LOOK HOW THEY KILL THEIR OWN PEOPLE. LOOK HOW THEY KILL MUSLIMS, IN THEIR RELIGIOUS DAYS.>>>>>

how can I sit and don't cry.

just support them and talk about what you know about their situations, believe me they have nothing, even a Pistol.
18.01.2010 - 17:55
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by [user id=41780] on 18.01.2010 at 17:12

Written by [user id=31891] on 17.01.2010 at 19:29

Written by [user id=41780] on 16.01.2010 at 20:10

Written by [user id=31891] on 13.01.2010 at 19:55

Plz give us information from Iran, plz communicate.

what information? seems you know everything better than us ! I didn't know the date of Neda Aghasoltan's birthday. you told it to me !!!!

so would you mind to tell me which TV channel managed new interviews? Ive heard that they bring men from each party everyday. one day a man from Green party and one day a man from Ahmadi party! after news or something. but I dont know the names and the name of the show so I cant find the interviews in youtube.

The program name is (رو به فردا) (face to tomorrow) and IRIB3 channel shows it.
Seems you are very inquisitive about the recent events in Iran! And yes I've also heard that in this program the parties of president Ahmadi nejad and his previous rivals, interview with each other but hitherto I haven't seen it personally.

it seems you are new to MS, Im from Urmia capital of West Azerbaycan. I escapted here. its important for me to know what is happening in Iran. ty