Metal Storm logo
Kevin Smith vs. Judd Apatow

Poll

Which is better, Kevin Smith or Judd Apatow?

Kevin Smith
Judd Apatow

Total votes: 7
17.02.2010 - 00:39
whatsacow
Ok, so Judd Apatow has been crowned the new master of adult comedy, with movies like 40 year old virgin and Knocked up, but what about kevin smith, the who gave us the brilliant clerks and chasing amy?
I'd like your oppinions.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
17.02.2010 - 02:42
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
For some reason when I voted for the poll, I thought it said Jude Law and not Judd Apatow. But regardless, Clerks 2 featured King Diamond and for that there is no other option.
17.02.2010 - 07:56
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I can't vote yet. I thought Kevin Smith actually wrote most of his movies, while Judd Apatow just produced them. The fat Jew (can't remember his name - Seth Rogan?) wrote Superbad and I'm assuming most of the movies he's in, and the main character of Forgetting Sarah Marshall wrote that movie, and not Judd.

Anyways, my favorite movie from these two is Superbad, then Clerks 2, and then Clerks 1.
18.02.2010 - 00:15
whatsacow
Written by Introspekrieg on 17.02.2010 at 02:42

For some reason when I voted for the poll, I thought it said Jude Law and not Judd Apatow. But regardless, Clerks 2 featured King Diamond and for that there is no other option.

lol, yeah...
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
19.12.2010 - 16:46
JD
Account deleted
Written by [user id=28338] on 26.11.2010 at 22:55

My vote goes to ''Silent Bob''

Me too Silent Bob
21.12.2010 - 17:03
JD
Account deleted
Ok, i wanna share this: on the MTV Arabia channel, they told Kevin Smith to say "Hi Mtv Arabia i'm Kevin Smith" so he said it and plus he said something like "I didn't know there is such a channel like this, but always nice to hear that MTV corrupting anothe nation" and he smiled in sarcastic way showin his teeth
14.06.2011 - 19:11
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Kevin Smith.
Such a easy choice. The genius behind two of my favorite movie characters....Jay and Silent bob.
14.06.2011 - 19:11
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Kevin Smith.
Such a easy choice. The genius behind two of my favorite movie characters....Jay and Silent bob.