Metal Storm logo
Scarab

03.03.2010 - 14:55
JD
Account deleted
Scarab The Egyptian Death Metal band from Cairo was formed in 2003, The band was known as Hatesuffocation they released one EP Valley of the Sandwalkers and one album Blinding The Masses so any fans?
04.03.2010 - 01:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
There UK band whit such name, but this is Egyptian , like your ne wtreads man its hard such band be popular outside home area, realy , all those are good bands , but they never will reach world tours and sell a lot of copies
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.03.2010 - 15:55
Roro
Written by Bad English on 04.03.2010 at 01:05

There UK band whit such name, but this is Egyptian , like your ne wtreads man its hard such band be popular outside home area, realy , all those are good bands , but they never will reach world tours and sell a lot of copies

true

scarab is a good band same as many other bands here, global still unkown
05.03.2010 - 15:31
JD
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 04.03.2010 at 01:05

sad but true but we don't now what gonna happend after 10 years.
and Nervecell the band did it they are popular now.
07.03.2010 - 12:46
Roro
Well, let's keep hoping
24.03.2010 - 11:26
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
If you want to talk about middle eastern bands in genreal well their main 2 problems is that 1st most bands sound a lot like thier influnces and to be honset the world dont need anther metallica so without orginality they wont get that far the 2nd one is money and mangeing skills that one is for egyptian bands they got concerts and they got alot of metal fans but when it comes to mangeing the other middle eastern bands are better .
and yeah we can only hope for the best but i hope this dream t.v interview dont do that much effect
28.03.2010 - 17:24
Roro
Written by Muhannad Saleh on 24.03.2010 at 11:26

If you want to talk about middle eastern bands in genreal well their main 2 problems is that 1st most bands sound a lot like thier influnces and to be honset the world dont need anther metallica so without orginality they wont get that far the 2nd one is money and mangeing skills that one is for egyptian bands they got concerts and they got alot of metal fans but when it comes to mangeing the other middle eastern bands are better .
and yeah we can only hope for the best but i hope this dream t.v interview dont do that much effect

and the 3rd is Publicity !!!
can u imagin spreading that scene in middle east lol
09.04.2010 - 19:48
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
Hehehe well being a middle eastern metal band kinda helps in the media section more everyone wants to know how metal lives in middle east so the magazines cover it as much as they can and that wont last for many years but anther problem is that we are divded every band / fan works alone or with a small group and also the middle eastern scenes are not that well concted because they dont host each other bands not because they hate them because there is no money becasue our lovly fans dont like to pay that much for metal or local bands so in the end its the fans fault why middle eastern metal scene are fallling behind bands are recording spreading the word and doing everything they can but the fans in the other hand to support them enough
if metal cant unite us i dont know what will
02.11.2011 - 02:43
A.Ghosheh
Written by Muhannad Saleh on 24.03.2010 at 11:26

I agree with the influence thing... recently I've discovered many middle eastern bands with some good talents and musical knowledge, but unfortunately they always sound exactly like some big band.
As for Scarab I guess they're doing great and I hope they get more brutal on their upcoming album.
----
Kem Khefa Kheshef
18.11.2011 - 00:58
Oaken
Hipster
Scarab are great. Not as good as Nile, but they play in the same vein as them. They've got a lot of potential.
----
In that case, man is only air as well.