Metal Storm logo
Lord Jesus Christ hit by a car

08.08.2010 - 00:01
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Lord Jesus Christ hit by a car
Source: cnn.com

A Belchertown, Massachusetts, man whose legal name is Lord Jesus Christ is recovering from his injuries after being hit by a car in a Northampton crosswalk last week.

Christ, 50, said he's still sore from the accident but he's very religious and praying for a quick recovery.

Officers responding to the scene of the crash were surprised to learn that Lord Jesus Christ was actually the victim's real name on his ID.

"I'm the second person to have that name. The first one was 2,000 years ago," he said.

The driver, Brittany Cantarella, 20, of Dalton, Massachusetts, was cited in the crash for failing to yield to a pedestrian.

Christ said people now recognize him on the street and they stop to say hello and take pictures.

i'm guessing he forgave the driver.
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
08.08.2010 - 01:11
Don Martin
le fu-
Cool story, bro
----
What a tackastrophe!
08.08.2010 - 01:18
Ernis
狼獾
So when are we going to meet a person with Ormazd Dear God written in passport?
08.08.2010 - 02:20
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Apparently this dude is very religious, and is not doing this as a joke or in a demeaning way.
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
09.08.2010 - 11:42
vezzy
Stallmanite
Not much of a messiah, is he?
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
09.08.2010 - 13:25
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
A miracle he survived the crash, he is truly a god!
10.08.2010 - 13:00
Fane
I'm sure he'll be proud of his name when some black and evil creatures crawl up to his door with couple lumbers and a nailgun.
----
Coffee for power
Music for creativity
Sarcasm for fun
10.08.2010 - 20:32
Kennoth
Moron..
----
*insert something deep and profound*
11.08.2010 - 23:47
Perseverance
Account deleted
And my name is Daemon! Just kidding! But still it's an interesting story that I would have much rather seen on RR.com instead of the stupid bitch Paris Hilton or whatever her name is! Paris Hilton what a ****! But I have spent on night in Paris at a Hilton! Get the joke! I stayed at a Hilton in Paris, France! But no I've never been out of Texas.
15.08.2010 - 00:27
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Some years ago I saw in the TV news that there is a guy here in Mexico whose name is Robocop, really, I'm not kidding.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"