Metal Storm logo
Sarcofago

Original post

Posted by ^Necrolust^, 18.05.2006 - 12:22
I guess the Brazilian black/thrashers deserve a new thread too.So what do you think about them? My favourite album is I.N.R.I.I like their raw and agressive sound. But lately I realised I'm in love with Hate too,even if it's different than INRI.
10.07.2010 - 16:24
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by [user id=23267] on 10.07.2010 at 16:13

Nightmare (from INRI) is one of the best metal songs I have heard, fucking brilliant.

Damn right. Love that song, along with "Christ's Death" and "Satanic Lust".
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
18.07.2010 - 19:17
Javier_000
Fo sho! INRI is by far one of the best thrash albums i've ever heard. Its evil rips and gutural voice makes me mad ^^
----
i freaks my draulics phuckin' hoes in college... beetches swinging on my nuts is so stylish...
29.07.2010 - 01:35
ForeverDarkWoods
If you look a little in the forum, you'll find the topics about the good bands. Sarcofago's INRI is a fucking masterpiece. I don't know if I want to call it first wave black metal, thrash or early second wave black metal, but nevertheless, that stuff was fucking groundbreaking for it's time, and this band should be in the regular listening diet of anyone who fancies oneself to be enjoying extreme metal.
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
29.07.2010 - 01:58
@gent_-_orange
Sarcofago are indeed excellent "laws of the scourge" and "INRI" are both masterpeices
29.07.2010 - 05:52
Javier_000
Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 29.07.2010 at 01:35

If you look a little in the forum, you'll find the topics about the good bands. Sarcofago's INRI is a fucking masterpiece. I don't know if I want to call it first wave black metal, thrash or early second wave black metal, but nevertheless, that stuff was fucking groundbreaking for it's time, and this band should be in the regular listening diet of anyone who fancies oneself to be enjoying extreme metal.

Indeed, heard some 'metalheads' compare them with Hoocausto but then i dont know, mwarf
you're right, this is a masterpiece.
----
i freaks my draulics phuckin' hoes in college... beetches swinging on my nuts is so stylish...
29.07.2010 - 11:49
vezzy
Stallmanite
Don't forget the Satanic Lust and The Black Vomit demos. Good stuff.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.