Metal Storm logo
Mikael Akerfeldt

01.04.2022 - 00:21
NastyHero
I saw Mikael Akerfeldt at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Edit: why am I not labeled as Bad English? Is that part of the prank? >:[
02.04.2022 - 22:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I have heard such story about Wino and many other musicians, we fans pays their bills. Same time if I go to big city whit 20 000 people, I hardly see celebrities, only local ones. I saw Tomi Johansson on a bar, don't even bother to ask something. I saw one band in a Kallax airport, don't bother to talk. I have seen few local bands, don't bother to talk. I have seen Madeleine Liljestsm, not even looked at her, I saw wasp guitarist, did not bother to ask. I have seen Jon Shaffer and Stu Bock close like 3m, I did not even bother to ask autograph... Just saying.

But what we will discuss here?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.04.2022 - 18:06
F3ynman
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Written by NastyHero on 01.04.2022 at 00:21

I saw Mikael Akerfeldt at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. ...

Wow what a weird jerk. Sorry for that strange experience. (I'm assuming this wasn't an April Fools Joke)
I know I would've been pretty excited to see him (although I'm not the biggest Opeth fan and I doubt I would recognize him). Good to know that I should keep my expectations low when I meet someone famous!
11.04.2022 - 11:57
Zap
Written by F3ynman on 10.04.2022 at 18:06

(I'm assuming this wasn't an April Fools Joke)

I like how you considered this option yet still fell for this nonsense
11.04.2022 - 15:30
F3ynman
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Written by Zap on 11.04.2022 at 11:57

Oh good to know
11.04.2022 - 15:47
NastyHero
Written by F3ynman on 11.04.2022 at 15:30

Written by Zap on 11.04.2022 at 11:57

Oh good to know

Yeah, this is an old copypasta. People just throw any name in there (instead of Akerfeldt) and it still works.
Wanted to see how it would look like with Bad English filter and it was too long to be pasted into comment box :p
11.04.2022 - 16:07
F3ynman
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Written by NastyHero on 11.04.2022 at 15:47

Yeah, this is an old copypasta. People just throw any name in there (instead of Akerfeldt) and it still works.
Wanted to see how it would look like with Bad English filter and it was too long to be pasted into comment box :p

Ah I guess I'm not that well acquainted with metal copypasta. In the chess community there is one that gets used a lot (for context, Hikaru Nakamura and Magnus Carlsen are two of the best and most popular chess players in the world today):
Quote:

"Your chess is insane." Hikaru said, as he slipped his feminine hand into Magnus's pants and smirked. "Are you trying to mate me?" protests Magnus, as Hikaru blushes, the boyish figure undressed before Magnus. "Weak tempo play, Hikaru." The two kissed, deeply and passionately, and afterwards Magnus places his Rook into Hikarus open line.
11.04.2022 - 16:53
NastyHero
Written by F3ynman on 11.04.2022 at 16:07

Written by NastyHero on 11.04.2022 at 15:47

Ah I guess I'm not that well acquainted with metal copypasta. In the chess community there is one that gets used a lot (for context, Hikaru Nakamura and Magnus Carlsen are two of the best and most popular chess players in the world today):
Quote:

"Your chess is insane." Hikaru said, as he slipped his feminine hand into Magnus's pants and smirked. "Are you trying to mate me?" protests Magnus, as Hikaru blushes, the boyish figure undressed before Magnus. "Weak tempo play, Hikaru." The two kissed, deeply and passionately, and afterwards Magnus places his Rook into Hikarus open line.

FYI it's not a metal copypasta. But it can be one Almost all of the times I saw it it involved some very famous actors / (non-metal) musicians.
I like your pasta even though I'm not heavily into chess
11.04.2022 - 18:15
F3ynman
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Written by NastyHero on 11.04.2022 at 16:53

FYI it's not a metal copypasta. But it can be one Almost all of the times I saw it it involved some very famous actors / (non-metal) musicians.

I see. I just discovered there's a r/copypasta subReddit. It's hilarious, plus it gets even funnier when some people respond to it seriously, giving advice and stuff even though it's obviously a shitpost. - I guess now I've fallen victim to that as well
12.04.2022 - 22:39
NastyHero
Written by F3ynman on 11.04.2022 at 18:15

Written by NastyHero on 11.04.2022 at 16:53

I see. I just discovered there's a r/copypasta subReddit. It's hilarious, plus it gets even funnier when some people respond to it seriously, giving advice and stuff even though it's obviously a shitpost. - I guess now I've fallen victim to that as well

Man, I once got a reddit gold for posting a copypasta, because someone fell for it. It was in a Polish subreddit. The copypasta was dialogue from this scene from the (once popular in Poland) movie Asterix: Mission Cleopatra https://youtu.be/AgdlTAXLjvg?t=176 , the scribe's reply to Panoramix when he goes on talking some crap about life etc. It's also a pretty popular pasta on this subreddit, there's even a bot created to respond with this quote.
Someone gave me reddit gold for this with a private message attached that said that he/she was really touched, beautiful message and so on. That was weird