Metal Storm logo
Steve Irwin Fans Have No Sense of Irony

14.09.2006 - 00:11
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
14.09.2006 - 00:12
Stigmatized
Yeah, I heard about this. Ridiculous. And yes....very ironic.
14.09.2006 - 00:56
tulkas
el parcero
Yep, it's ridiculus. Besides, I read that people being stung by these rays in Australia was extremely rare. It said that only 2 people had been killed because of this
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
14.09.2006 - 19:13
Lupas
Maximus
F*** people who do that
As tulkas said it is very rare that this fish can kill someone .
After the tragedy of Irwin , it have passed 45yrs when someone reported dead from it .
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
14.09.2006 - 20:24
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
I don't think Irwin would have
Supported the Murder of these
Creatures, even if they did cause his death.
He loved Nature and surely realized the
risk involved in doing such things.
Their not doing Irwin any favors by doing this,
All their doing is soiling his name.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
14.09.2006 - 21:25
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Madness.

This is totally off the road he told us to follow.

*no! I am not in a Steve Irwin-worshipping sekt!*
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
14.09.2006 - 23:28
Ernis
狼獾
These people seem not to know....or ignore the fact that these animals really aren't that dangerous....the unlucky thing for Irwin was the fact that he got stung in the chest...in the heart.....
15.09.2006 - 05:08
LethargyMan
No! Don't you get it?! We must rise up against our stingray oppressors and... rise up and fight back! Who cares if Steve, being an intense lover-of-the-animals, would certainly be against a retaliation? This blatant assault against everything our society stands for requires a resonse much bigger and bolder than common sense and respect for the opinions of a good man slain in battle: This is WAR!

STEVE IRWIN FANS OF ALL COUNTRIES UNITE!!!
----
Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
15.09.2006 - 05:15
Streetcleaner
Account deleted
yeap, I'm glad we're winning the war against stingrays (they're considerably more easy to defeat than terrorism)

Now, seriously... I think it's an obvious result of Irwin's death... come on, they're sending stingray-hunt brigades or something like that... about 10 stingrays had been seen mutilated in beaches, that's all... in one week more everything will be forgotten and we'll be friends again with those pretty cool fishes.
15.09.2006 - 06:06
Ibanez07
Account deleted
Yeah! Tell those stingrays!

...But I totally agree with Streetcleaner.
15.09.2006 - 12:48
Lupas
Maximus
Written by LethargyMan on 15.09.2006 at 05:08

No! Don't you get it?! We must rise up against our stingray oppressors and... rise up and fight back! Who cares if Steve, being an intense lover-of-the-animals, would certainly be against a retaliation? This blatant assault against everything our society stands for requires a resonse much bigger and bolder than common sense and respect for the opinions of a good man slain in battle: This is WAR!

i see that you are from USA , right
that's explain many things
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
15.09.2006 - 14:45
Hyvaarin
Absolute idiocy.

(PS - sarcasm, lupas, sarcasm)
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
15.09.2006 - 19:58
Damnated
Churchburner
...and they really think that it's for Steve, and he would do the same if he came back. idiots. but at least now the stingrays will learn, not to mess with humies.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
18.09.2006 - 07:12
Winter Death
Account deleted
Written by Lupas on 15.09.2006 at 12:48

I see you are from Malta, right?
That explains why you have no sense of humor and why your English skills are poor.
18.09.2006 - 10:59
Lupas
Maximus
Written by [user id=16136] on 18.09.2006 at 07:12

That explains why you have no sense of humor and why your English skills are poor.

It was a joke dude . See I have sense of humor
Well eng. is a foregin language for me. And may i say that it was my worst ever nightmare at school

Apart from jokes, why most( not every person) in USA wants war
----
19.09.2006 - 08:07
Winter Death
Account deleted
Written by Lupas on 18.09.2006 at 10:59

Written by [user id=16136] on 18.09.2006 at 07:12

It was a joke dude . See I have sense of humor
Well eng. is a foregin language for me. And may i say that it was my worst ever nightmare at school

Apart from jokes, why most( not every person) in USA wants war

I was joking at your joke. Your English is fine. But come on man, to think that most people in the United States want war is a horrible and untrue stereotype...not to get off topic though.