Metal Storm logo
Invalid Menu Handles

30.09.2006 - 23:54
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I get this problem whenever I try and download anything from a torrent site...how do I fix it...I've tried looking it up on google and all of that but the explinations they give never have any of the troubleshooting functions in my program...BitSmart...then when I tried downloading BitSpirit for what they were talking about, it didn't have the advanced properties to fix the problem...so I was wondering if anyone on MS could help me hah...
01.10.2006 - 00:22
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
have you tried buying the cds? that usually works quite well.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
01.10.2006 - 00:33
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by -tom- on 01.10.2006 at 00:22

have you tried buying the cds? that usually works quite well.

I got that very same problem even when I bought the CD, except the error appears on my stereo LCD instead of on my computer screen.
01.10.2006 - 08:59
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Um....besides you two, anyone got anything USEFUL to add?

Is mean no offence either one...
01.10.2006 - 19:02
Damnated
Churchburner
I reallly don't have a clue what this topic is about, but maybe if you explain to me, I can help.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
02.10.2006 - 04:14
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
So, is "Invalid Menu Handles" the notification you receive when you try downloading stuff? If so, is that all that it says? A screen shot might be helpful.
02.10.2006 - 06:06
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
02.10.2006 - 06:47
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I'm slightly confused. Do you not download from torrentspy directly? Why do you need bitsmart or bitspirit? If you don't download directly from torrentspy, but use bitsmart or bitspirit in conjuction with torrentspy, I would recommend uninstalling it and then trying it again.

Or you could try BitTornado. I use it and I've never had any problems.
02.10.2006 - 14:54
Damnated
Churchburner
I say, switch your browser to Firefox. that ends all your problems.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
04.10.2006 - 08:08
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
@pyroleprechaun: I have uninstalled it and reinstalled but it didn't work...
@Damnated: That's a great idea...thanks...