Metal Storm logo
Oranssi Pazuzu

Original post

Posted by The Turbanator, 20.10.2011 - 18:10
No thread for this excellent band? Their new album is releasing on the 26th of October. New single is up on Youtube.

Also if you haven't heard of their debut album "Muukalainen Puhuu", DO IT NOW!
23.10.2011 - 19:29
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Oranssi's song titles make more sense than k7's last post... and i don't speak Finnish.

dude, if you don't have a coherent thought, just don't bother.

cannot wait for the new one to be released. really looking forward to it.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
23.10.2011 - 20:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BitterCOld on 23.10.2011 at 19:29

Oranssi's song titles make more sense than k7's last post... and i don't speak Finnish.

I just read kaos and kaos is international name, + other part of song who knows, many bands use weird song title

EDDIT: my fault Kaaos sounds finish
My stupid brains
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.10.2011 - 20:30
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Bad English on 23.10.2011 at 20:03

I just read kaos and kaos is international name, + other part of song who knows, many bands use weird song title

EDDIT: my fault Kaaos sounds finish
My stupid brains

i don't care about Finnish. I am quite openly mocking your inability to type a coherent thought. Your post made ZERO sense. A monkey on psychedelic mushrooms mashing away at a keyboard is more capable of stringing four words together.

i am going to start deleting any of your posts that don't make sense... they are just spam. if you have a question, take it to PMs.

now back to topic.
----

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
24.10.2011 - 07:24
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
I'm still undecided about the new album. It's bouncing up and down in my list of this year's best/worst releases and I'm not really sure where it's going to end up... Probably higher than where it sits currently, but I just can't seem to get over how...I dunno, "not crazy" it is. I love the funk vibe it has though. Very soulful approach to black metal.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
24.10.2011 - 12:32
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.10.2011 at 07:24

I'm still undecided about the new album. It's bouncing up and down in my list of this year's best/worst releases and I'm not really sure where it's going to end up... Probably higher than where it sits currently, but I just can't seem to get over how...I dunno, "not crazy" it is. I love the funk vibe it has though. Very soulful approach to black metal.

I noe rite! It's not nearly as dirty as the last, Almost squeaky clean in comparison.
----
Coldgrits
24.10.2011 - 20:00
Savopipo
I'll give the old one a good spin tonight and report back tomorrow!
----
Check Tystnad out at http://tystnad.bandcamp.com
25.10.2011 - 01:30
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Thanks to spotify, was able to check out the split with Candy Cane, really enjoyed those tracks. hope the new one lives up to the prior 1.5 albums... haven't bothered with the youtube stuff, waiting to get the actual full release.
----

25.10.2011 - 01:32
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by BitterCOld on 25.10.2011 at 01:30
Thanks to spotify, was able to check out the split with Candy Cane

I loved that split! Very interesting when played in one sitting...
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
25.10.2011 - 01:37
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.10.2011 at 01:32

Written by BitterCOld on 25.10.2011 at 01:30
Thanks to spotify, was able to check out the split with Candy Cane

I loved that split! Very interesting when played in one sitting...

haven't listened to the other half of it yet... not intentionally, at least. some of the songs might have come up on my randomizer in the background while mashing away on a website.

i did enjoy the OP half in one sitting, as with the actual album itself, and that is part of the reason i won't touch the youtube tidbits. i want to enjoy the overall effect of the new album in one listen through.

when i next have some time, i'll do the split from start to finish.
----

25.10.2011 - 01:38
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by BitterCOld on 25.10.2011 at 01:37

When's the last time you dropped acid?
----
25.10.2011 - 01:48
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.10.2011 at 01:38

Written by BitterCOld on 25.10.2011 at 01:37

When's the last time you dropped acid?

if i were to have done such a thing, it would have been over a decade and change ago...
----

25.10.2011 - 01:50
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by BitterCOld on 25.10.2011 at 01:48
if i were to have done such a thing, it would have been over a decade and change ago...

Well, if you happened to be familiar with it at any time in your life, listening to the split in its entirety may induce flashbacks.

Again, only if you were ever involved in that kind of thing...
----
25.10.2011 - 12:14
Savopipo
Gret stuff I must say! I listened to most of the "People Speak" album, liked it a lot and I'm now looking forward to the new album.
----
Check Tystnad out at http://tystnad.bandcamp.com
26.10.2011 - 21:31
IronAngel
New album clicks with me better than the debut. Many tracks have this lazy, laid-back groove to them that I dig. The sound and atmosphere is top notch this time.
30.10.2011 - 22:35
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.10.2011 at 01:50

Written by BitterCOld on 25.10.2011 at 01:48

Well, if you happened to be familiar with it at any time in your life, listening to the split in its entirety may induce flashbacks.

Again, only if you were ever involved in that kind of thing...

Interesting...
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
30.10.2011 - 22:37
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Lucas on 30.10.2011 at 22:35
Interesting...

It's that good.
----
31.10.2011 - 01:24
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Release date isn't for another couple weeks stateside. boo!
----

11.02.2022 - 12:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
!!! Info about the club performances in Finland !!!!

10.02.22 Performance with Kaukolampi at Klubi, Tampere cancelled. Something is brewing for Tampere though, will update on that later. Info about the refunds here:
https://tullikamari.net/fi/tapahtumat/oranssi-pazuzu-kaukolampi

11.02.22 Performance with Kaukolampi at Tanssisali Lutakko, Jyväskylä cancelled, but we will be performing at Off-Road Festival on 17.09.22 instead. Bought tickets can be used for the festival or refunded. More info here:https://www.facebook.com/events/497618588400135/

12.02.22 Performance with Kaukolampi at Tavastia, Helsinki moved to 3.11.22. Bought tickets can be used or refunded. More info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/546429529785704

----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing