Metal Storm logo
The Holiday, Leaving, Away And Coming Back Thread

30.06.2006 - 03:49
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
This is the thread to explain an upcoming holiday, a reason to leave MS, or your simply not going to be online for a short period, so everyone knows where you are etc.

Id like to start by announcing my European Holiday starts in 2 days. I will pop in and out of MS in internet cafes, but i wont be posting too much if anything for two months until September.
The easiest way to contact me if you need/want to is a PM or email. So ill say today, before i forget tomorrow, goodbye to everyone for two months if i dont speak to you!
30.06.2006 - 04:59
Icewings
La Luna
Hey my dear , great Idea for a thread ...and well good luck over there , I hope you have lots of fun ad well we're gong to miss you but hopefully you will come and at least say hello .... and well as for me I'm gonna be on Ms for a while because I'm done with some classes but yeah the reason I wasn't that much here it was because of school and stuff ....Anyways have a nice holiday
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
30.06.2006 - 11:37
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
Thank you Ice, i will most definatly have fun and i shall pop in for some Hellos.
30.06.2006 - 12:24
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
I hope you get syphillis from a European hooker and die.

I mean, of course, have fun, you lucky bastard.
----
30.06.2006 - 12:44
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
haha thanks man, that is, to the second line of course, the first ive taken to heart though... *sniff*... Why would you treat me like that....
30.06.2006 - 14:06
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
I love you?

I gotta get my arse out of this country some time.
----
30.06.2006 - 14:21
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Have a great time in Europe, Mat, and see you back soon and hopefully in one piece
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

30.06.2006 - 18:06
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Have a great time, friend! We'll see you... soon, I guess.
01.07.2006 - 00:55
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
@Wynter: Haha, yeh, well it took me 21 years...

@Marcel: I will mate, as for one piece, not sure about that... im thinking at least two, that way i wont have to return to work.
01.07.2006 - 01:38
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
hope that you will visit Croatia
enjoy your trip and have a good time
01.07.2006 - 02:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know you wisit latvia but I wont be there ;cry: so maybe we meat in Australia some day.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.07.2006 - 05:15
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
@Buki: I miss that corner of Europe (except for Greece)

@k7: It look like i am only passing through it anyway, might be just having lunch and a quick look there. I have time restraints unfortunatly.
I hope we can meet in Australia too, if you ever come to Sydney let me know, ill show you a few things.
01.07.2006 - 15:00
Etaín
Already said this few times, but anyway, have fun Matt

And im also leaving tomorrow, going to Greece till 14th July. So i wont be online for 12days.
01.07.2006 - 15:28
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Have fun all of you....

@Dark Cornatus: I so envy you dude, I always wanted to go around the Europe Anyway, if you'll be stopping in Slovenian capitol Ljubljana, let me know, cause I'm gonna stay there for the whole summer due to my studies
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
01.07.2006 - 17:00
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
I´m leaving on 6th of July, so next Thursday. Thank´s to my parents I´ll be stuck at our summer cottage in the middle of nowhere for a month. Just check out my pics and you´ll know what I mean... I may have a chance to visit MS for like once a week, if we come home to check that everything is ok. Anyway, I won´t be posting anything very often. I´ll be back home on 7th of April to spend my last week of holiday at home.
----
You'll never walk alone.
02.07.2006 - 06:14
Icewings
La Luna
@Ernotar: Good luck my dear ,and well is that bad and boring.. it looks like a beautiful place .....I like nature but I guess since you go there a alot maybe you are tired but it's ok...I hope to see you here once in a while and enjoy ...

@Dark Cornatus : Oh dear I wish you luck,and I will be here to see you and say hello...
----

02.07.2006 - 09:34
Lupas
Maximus
@Ernotar ; Wow from 6th July to 7th April holidays . WOW that cool

I will go to Greece in Corfu on 16th Aug till 23 Aug. For a holiday
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
02.07.2006 - 15:00
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
@ Icewings Yes, it´s beautiful and I like the nature, but with closest neighbours 10 km away from us, I simply get bored with just staying with my own family. But it´s great time to draw, paint, write and be creative in every way.

@ lupas Yep, I´m still a student, so I have 10 weeks of holiday all together. But that fun ends next year, as I (hopefully) graduate from high school...
----
You'll never walk alone.
04.07.2006 - 06:44
Icewings
La Luna
@Ernotar: Hello ,my dear well I see why you dislike it a little ....I understand you because wow 10 km is not little..but well as you say just enjoy and try to get inspirations...I like places like that when I want to compose and stuff so I hope you have fun there ...:D
----

07.07.2006 - 19:29
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Ernotar on 02.07.2006 at 15:00

@ Icewings Yes, it´s beautiful and I like the nature, but with closest neighbours 10 km away from us, I simply get bored with just staying with my own family. But it´s great time to draw, paint, write and be creative in every way.

@ lupas Yep, I´m still a student, so I have 10 weeks of holiday all together. But that fun ends next year, as I (hopefully) graduate from high school...

@Ernator

So good luck for the coming years
and enjoy your holidays as much as you can
and remember that these are the days, i mean school days
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
07.07.2006 - 19:34
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
I am leaving tomorrow for a week in Peñíscola (North of Castellón, close to Dam3k's home by the way). I'll be spending all day with my cousins at the beach, bars and parties, so I won't have contact with Metalstorm during that time. Have a nice summer, Metalstormers!

By the way, Icewings, why do you address everyone on MS with "my dear"?
12.07.2006 - 11:15
Icewings
La Luna
Written by Taktsekte on 07.07.2006 at 19:34

I am leaving tomorrow for a week in Peñíscola (North of Castellón, close to Dam3k's home by the way). I'll be spending all day with my cousins at the beach, bars and parties, so I won't have contact with Metalstorm during that time. Have a nice summer, Metalstormers!

By the way, Icewings, why do you address everyone on MS with "my dear"?

UHmmm actually I don't know , I guess is the way I talk , is like uhmm saying friend , or Dude uhmm I don't know just modismos .... and I like it ....... is a word of cariño ...

Lol actually my famous ''Dear'' is not that bad , you should see my aunts talking , they would be like Hola mi amor , como esta lindo or things like that .....
----

13.07.2006 - 00:17
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
not going on holiday. working full time instead.

YAAAAAAAYY!!

have a good time everyone who is going away
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
15.07.2006 - 04:28
danzig111
Account deleted
Wow i didn't know this thread existed until discovering it today. i should've posted in it before iw ent to Abaco this past week.

Anyway tomorrow i'm going to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. For 6 days i think.
22.07.2006 - 08:53
LethargyMan
Next week (26th through the 30th) I'll be in the great state of Ohio for a family-related trip.

Whoopee.
----
Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
23.07.2006 - 02:34
danzig111
Account deleted
i haven't been on a family trip since i went to Orlando when i was 15......
25.07.2006 - 21:12
Damnated
Churchburner
I'm going away tomorrow, and will be away for the rest of the week; there's a festival (with crappy rock bands) in my town, so I won't be online.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
25.07.2006 - 21:57
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Have a nice time getting yourself drunk, then.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
28.07.2006 - 13:03
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
I am leaving for a month to visit my relatives in the South. Don't forget me, Metalstorm.
30.07.2006 - 16:55
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
We wont.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama