Metal Storm logo
Iranian Metalstormers

20.12.2009 - 20:36
Ernis
狼獾
Grand reopening of our nice thread.
A place to speak bout nice things, food, music, drinks and stuff, read out aloud poetry of Hajjam and discuss the POP walkthroughs...

All the best to everyone...

اینجا از هر دری صحبت می کنیم
21.12.2009 - 01:28
Hamird
Lieutenant
Haha great, Hobbit V. has emigrated to Iran
Welcome..

Anyway tomorrow is Yalda Night, so happy Yalda for you.. And of course we're in Moharram too, then happy Moharram.. We'd one less bastard in this month
21.12.2009 - 05:20
Varegan
Hamranakara
Written by Hamird on 21.12.2009 at 01:28

Welcome..

Anyway tomorrow is Yalda Night, so happy Yalda for you.. And of course we're in Moharram too, then happy Moharram.. We'd one less bastard in this month

if you the same bastard as i thought, i agree with you about him being a bastard but he was a good bastard anyway, bbc dedicated a complete day to describe his personality and had a funny interview with him, he was brave and died with honor at least...
he was also known as father of green opposition, it means you must get to a orphan asap

@Vig: i hope you can find a nice watermelon for Yalda, i wonder if you can find one in Estonia
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
21.12.2009 - 12:49
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Hamird on 21.12.2009 at 01:28

Welcome..

Yeh, I emigrated temporarily to Iran in my thoughts...to become legitimate to reopen the topic because once I opened "Irishmen" topic and it got locked because I was in Estonia and not in Ireland....

Thank you...thanks a lot for all yer good wishes...
me too, I wish you a very happy یلدا and a merry کریسمس too (which, virtually, are the same thing)...

Or as I'd say in me own language, HÄID JÕULE حعید یوله or in Russian С РОЖДЕСТВОМ!!! س رژدیهستوم

Bout heandùnes...if I were in China now, it wouldn't be that much of a problem to get one but here we're out of season and Estonia ain't that large as China to have the South-Estonia in tropical zone which would provide the northern part with watermelons even in winter...

Here's a remembrance of life in China...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e127/etsevariia/vaikelu003.jpg
21.12.2009 - 14:40
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Ernis on 21.12.2009 at 12:49

me too, I wish you a very happy یلدا and a merry کریسمس too (which, virtually, are the same thing)...

O I see.. But I guess some day in future you'll come here na? Don't worry about the beers here, because I found some.. A week ago I bought a box of Tuborg for 125,000T..
21.12.2009 - 21:28
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Hamird on 21.12.2009 at 14:40

O I see.. But I guess some day in future you'll come here na? Don't worry about the beers here, because I found some.. A week ago I bought a box of Tuborg for 125,000T..

Can you convert this into Chinese Yuan or Estonian corona? Well...euro will basically do it as well but don't convert this to US dollars...I don't know anything bout US dollars....
21.12.2009 - 22:01
Varegan
Hamranakara
Written by Ernis on 21.12.2009 at 21:28

Written by Hamird on 21.12.2009 at 14:40

Can you convert this into Chinese Yuan or Estonian corona? Well...euro will basically do it as well but don't convert this to US dollars...I don't know anything bout US dollars....

it costs 1,382.78 kroon!!! 88.2 Euro
----

21.12.2009 - 22:15
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Varegan on 21.12.2009 at 22:01

it costs 1,382.78 kroon!!! 88.2 Euro

For a box of ale?
A box...just ONE box...
I am so sorry....1382 is a large sum here.....it's like one fifth of the minimal monthly salary here....
Thanks for the conversion....

Anyway...I hope the price of ale will drop for you soon...
I pray to God that Iran would also be among these countries in the future...
28.12.2009 - 00:18
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
plz support urselfs, dont frighten. this is not worse than be killed.

http://www.metalstorm.ee/forum/topic.php?topic_id=20072
28.12.2009 - 00:58
Ernis
狼獾
Written by [user id=31891] on 28.12.2009 at 00:18

What use is from you yelling around and posting the link to yer thread everywhere? It's the last thing anyone needs.... Really appreciate yer worry but don't act like having a nervous breakdown!
28.12.2009 - 01:05
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Ernis on 28.12.2009 at 00:58

Written by [user id=31891] on 28.12.2009 at 00:18

What use is from you yelling around and posting the link to yer thread everywhere? It's the last thing anyone needs.... Really appreciate yer worry but don't act like having a nervous breakdown!

Im just tired, I just cant be patience anymore. Im tired.
28.12.2009 - 01:10
Ernis
狼獾
Don't think... go to sleep and see what our mates from Tehran have to say tomorrow....
28.12.2009 - 04:18
ms68
some pictures from bloody Ashoora
in the morning when i went out from home and tried to take a cab it was very strange. there was no taxi in the street. i walked about 30 minutes with my feet and after that a man picked me up.
i was in college bridge(the place where they killed 3 people of us) about 12 when that police car was burning and sky turned to black.
now i think i was very lucky because if i was 30 minutes sooner there maybe i wasn't here now
----
The more you eat, the more you shit
No matter what you eat, it all turns to shit
28.12.2009 - 17:24
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
** I didn't want to post in a pathetic topic some crybaby opened begging for help in an internet forum, So will quote you here:

Written by Varegan on 28.12.2009 at 05:21

Next time i gonna take a sword or something like a big knife or everything that can kill with myself, i have nothing to lose anymore, i'm hopeless, depressed and i'm sure that damn I.R will always stay, its better to die bravely and kill some of their scum before i die.

No, you wont. Wish it's a mere bitter joke.
As you might know, Camus and Sartre disagreed about what to do to Algeria and stuff...Over if it's ok to kill an evil to end all the killings it causes...One answer was, killing is wrong...no matter who you kill...It's wrong cos it's savage and will make you as guilty as the EVIL itself...Then you're no better than the evil you want to destroy.
The other, in contray, states that we sometimes have to...If we don't eliminate the evil AT ANY COST, ASAP, it'll take more innocent lives, therefore, we HAVE TO KILL...We just shouldn't get used to blind massacre...We consciousely choose to do the WRONG because we must, because there's no other choice left...But still we are guilty...That constraint, however, wont make a wrong right.

I myself sometimes, out of desperation, think that it's just the right time to start a Mobareze Mosalahhane, but giving it more thoughts, it's not the solution. Hasty blind reactions make a haze in which you see nothing untill it's over and then you realize the result you've achieved is not what you wanted...Just like the 57 revolution...
We still have other choices, we are not wild like b.a.s.i.j.i.s...So let's not get easily provoked by those bastards.

....And read Sartre's Sheitan ve Khoda, it's pretty awesome with thought provoking dialogues. You have the e-book, i know.

BTW, There's alot more i wanted to write (about THE hamster for example ) but gotta go now Will be back next week.

Written by Ernis on 28.12.2009 at 13:57

... oh...and the scum you're speaking of will most prolly receive an orgasmic amount of sick pleasure... are you like them? No...wish to be like them? I guess not...

Exactly, that's just what they want. What else can make 'em happier?
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
28.12.2009 - 23:38
Ernis
狼獾
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 28.12.2009 at 17:24

Mobareze Mosalahhane

Yes? : )
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 28.12.2009 at 17:24

BTW, There's alot more i wanted to write (about THE hamster for example ) but gotta go now Will be back next week.

Ok...we'll be waitin...good luck!
29.12.2009 - 17:47
Varegan
Hamranakara
@vig & hooshang: i'm sorry friends, but i'm not goin to change my mind. today i got my weapon at last, its a 20 cm black steel blade, i will surely carry it next time! but of course for self defense and not for sadistic orgasm like them, they look like hordes of uruk-hai flowing out from deeps of underground to me, they are countless, they are mindless, it does not change anything if i kill one of them or two, even hundreds of nuclear bombs cant get rid of all of them, their lord must die, their god must be killed and then they will be gone.
my tolerance is over!
----

29.12.2009 - 19:43
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Varegan on 29.12.2009 at 17:47

@vig & hooshang: i'm sorry friends, but i'm not goin to change my mind. today i got my weapon at last, its a 20 cm black steel blade, i will surely carry it next time! but of course for self defense and not for sadistic orgasm like them, they look like hordes of uruk-hai flowing out from deeps of underground to me, they are countless, they are mindless, it does not change anything if i kill one of them or two, even hundreds of nuclear bombs cant get rid of all of them, their lord must die, their god must be killed and then they will be gone.
my tolerance is over!

If you're serious, it means you're going for a certain death. It's not even brave. It's silly.. How you can attack hundreds of armed polices? With a blade. See you from 10 meters and shoot you in head.. The passion for movement is appreciated but not like this.. IR is in the end of the line itself.
29.12.2009 - 19:55
Varegan
Hamranakara
Written by Hamird on 29.12.2009 at 19:43

my tolerance is over!

If you're serious, it means you're going for a certain death. It's not even brave. It's silly.. How you can attack hundreds of armed polices? With a blade. See you from 10 meters and shoot you in head.. The passion for movement is appreciated but not like this.. IR is in the end of the line itself.

of course i'm not gonna use it against armed police, it just a self defense against basiji rats
----

29.12.2009 - 22:55
Ernis
狼獾
Dear friend... I really hope from teh bottom of me heart that you will never need to use that blade in your life... May you never feel the pain and actual horror of taking someone's life...even if that someone is a b****i...

We all hope you will remain yourself and will never turn into something awful...... be strong!
30.12.2009 - 10:05
ms68
Written by Varegan on 29.12.2009 at 19:55

Written by Hamird on 29.12.2009 at 19:43

my tolerance is over!

of course i'm not gonna use it against armed police, it just a self defense against basiji rats

i seriously advise you to not do this because if you carry a weapon with yourself even if you don't use that if they arrest you then you are a MOHAREB for them and they can do what they want with. i know that you are not a sadistic but surely they are.
we must learn something from history. we do not want to be another Mojahedine Khalgh
----
03.01.2010 - 02:09
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
I cant watch these brutal things, even if I was in the middle of riots. I couldnt stop crying when I was in Iran. we were shocked, really shocked. ppl were very patience for years and didnt talk, just cause of their religious thoughts and some cause of weakness and powerless. but suddenly this happened. suddenly they brought out their lions:

03.01.2010 - 20:31
ms68
I hate this flag but i don't know why. we have a colour so i don't consider flag as an important thing. let it be used by pahlavi's fans
----
03.01.2010 - 22:16
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by ms68 on 03.01.2010 at 20:31

I hate this flag but i don't know why. we have a colour so i don't consider flag as an important thing. let it be used by pahlavi's fans

you can change the country, you can change the goverment. but how can you change the flag? so you like Allah's shit on the flag but dont like a lion? I dont care about Pahlavi. I like this flag more than the new shit.
03.01.2010 - 23:12
Varegan
Hamranakara
Written by [user id=31891] on 03.01.2010 at 22:16

Written by ms68 on 03.01.2010 at 20:31

you can change the country, you can change the goverment. but how can you change the flag? so you like Allah's shit on the flag but dont like a lion? I dont care about Pahlavi. I like this flag more than the new shit.

its not only allah, its also a tulip, i prefer it to be just a single tulip without allah form.
that lion is symbol of kings, we dont need anymore king or velayat or any kind of... i hope that khameneii is the last one of them and finaly we taste democracy.
----

04.01.2010 - 00:21
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Plus, I prefer a laic monarchy than to have an islamic democrasy again. cause I think if even ppl want an islamic laws again, Im not with them. I strongly say it here: "Im not Green", I just support ppl for their goals, I just support them cause of their life is in danger. I dont support Green Party never. I dont like to say I was idiot after 30 years! as they say now. I know this is just a game btw 2 terrorists, Khamenei and rafsanjani. and to be honest the second one is worst than Khamenei. I wish a new government with new law which dont supports any religious rights. this is the first step not a big step! just the very first step, I dont believe in very slow Step by Step thoughts! we have martyrs right now, for a little movement? its funny then. I need a laic country as Turkey. (how Ata Turk did it in 1929, their country was so more religious than ours and still is!)
04.01.2010 - 01:12
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by [user id=31891] on 03.01.2010 at 02:09

I respects to this flag as the true flag of Iran. ^

Written by Varegan on 03.01.2010 at 23:12

its not only allah, its also a tulip, i prefer it to be just a single tulip without allah form.
that lion is symbol of kings, we dont need anymore king or velayat or any kind of... i hope that khameneii is the last one of them and finaly we taste democracy.

I prefer a dark brown shit right in the middle of our flag rather than an Allah-like tulip..

Why you're against a king?
Iranian were not deserved to have a king.. Britons have queen, Norwegians have king.. And so many other countries. And they have democracy in the same time.. So the problem was not the king..

By the way I firmly recommend all you Iranian folks to watch this, (you can download MP4 version of it too) and listen to it carefully.. This is a Pahlavi supporter. If only you get the point you'll see how poor we Iranian are..
04.01.2010 - 01:25
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by [user id=31891] on 04.01.2010 at 00:21

Plus, I prefer a laic monarchy than to have an islamic democrasy again. cause I think if even ppl want an islamic laws again, Im not with them. I strongly say it here: "Im not Green", I just support ppl for their goals, I just support them cause of their life is in danger. I dont support Green Party never. I dont like to say I was idiot after 30 years! as they say now. I know this is just a game btw 2 terrorists, Khamenei and rafsanjani. and to be honest the second one is worst than Khamenei. I wish a new government with new law which dont supports any religious rights. this is the first step not a big step! just the very first step, I dont believe in very slow Step by Step thoughts! we have martyrs right now, for a little movement? its funny then. I need a laic country as Turkey. (how Ata Turk did it in 1929, their country was so more religious than ours and still is!)

Indeed it's true.. I don't believe in Musavi's ideologies. He wants Islamic Republic.. I piss on anything Islamic. I want a SECULAR IRAN.. Like European countries.. They came out from under the shadow of Churches of Medieval and today they're the most successful countries..

I don't believe in anything Islamic.. Who was Rafsanjani?! Today people love Rafsanjani.. But he was the fucking guy who leaded "Ghatlhaaye Zanjireii". He commanded to kill people like Fereydoon Farrokhzaad..
People must know who was Fereydoon Farrokhzaad? Then they piss on Rafsanjani..
Listen to this link I've put here.. You'll see what was the points of him. He knew what people recently understood..
04.01.2010 - 23:12
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Hamird on 04.01.2010 at 01:12

I prefer a dark brown shit right in the middle of our flag rather than an Allah-like tulip..

Well... it might sound silly but... why not make a "brainstorm" and invent a new flag... either keep the current flag as it is and replace the slogan in the middle or making a whole new flag...

Our flag looks very nice, I've never seen such colour combination before... it was in the beginning a flag of a student organisation while we were still in Russian Empire...
Some wanted to make a different flag for us that would've been a typical "cross" flag like the Scandinavian countries have (the proponents were some wannabe-scandinavians) but I think it'd looked pointless and far less beautiful than the current one...

You have nice colours tho...

Anyway...but nobody stops you from making an Iranian MSrs flag... and think of that being a flag for something a lot friendlier and more "democratic" so to say than IRI....

And mayb it could even be a start for something...
04.01.2010 - 23:53
ms68
When i see that how you are talking about islam here i understand that the best way of cultural war with islamic republic is advertising metal music in iran

but don't forget that we sixties people are not the only generation. for secular government at least we need more than 50 years.
----
05.01.2010 - 00:30
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by ms68 on 04.01.2010 at 23:53

When i see that how you are talking about islam here i understand that the best way of cultural war with islamic republic is advertising metal music in iran

It's nothing to do with Metal.. I'm a Metal fan for about 7-8 years, and I've become against Islam (and any other religions) since about 1-2 years ago.. And even if I was a Rapper or a Britney Spears-head I'd taken the same decision.. People must understand that how dangerous Islam is.

Written by Ernis on 04.01.2010 at 23:12

Written by Hamird on 04.01.2010 at 01:12

Anyway...but nobody stops you from making an Iranian MSrs flag... and think of that being a flag for something a lot friendlier and more "democratic" so to say than IRI....

Check this one..
Dada..