Metal Storm logo
South Park

02.02.2007 - 17:03
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
Greetz all,
I just had to start this topic to honour this great show, I love every single episode of it, and I especially love the movie Bigger, Longer and Uncut , these guys are just hillarious, I want to hear what other Metalstormers have to say about this show.

*singing: shut your Fu**in face uncle-fu**er.........

and here is a great link to a game called creat-your-southpark it is COOL:
create-your-southpark

this iz my guy:
----
The older I get.........The faster I was

Smurfilator -- back when Smurf Metal existed :'(
02.02.2007 - 17:22
MeGaDeTh_fReAk
Southpark kicks ass!........my fav carachter is Cartman......i also hav my own Southpark carachter but i dont knw how to post up pics
02.02.2007 - 20:11
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
I love this show, it's been quite a long time without seeing it
Everytime I see the show I laugh a lot, and one of the things I like the most is that in many chapters they say something important, like 'today I learnt something...'

And the movie... I love it, and that song: shut your fu**ing face uncle fu**er.. really really catchy
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
02.02.2007 - 21:02
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
It's awesome.

That's all. And it is smart in it's own way as well.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
03.02.2007 - 12:52
Basso
Account deleted
South Park is a great show. Great to just put on when you are bored, and your boredom will instantly go away.

here is my southpark char :

Well it fits me kinda good right now. Since my hair is in the vein of that look. (My pics on MS are out of date ). Only thing is They dont have fitting glasses, so I didnt equip some. Thoose they hade made it look hillarious XD
03.02.2007 - 13:36
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
I believe all metalstormers will create charecters with either an inverted pentagram or a Slayer vinyl
----
The older I get.........The faster I was

Smurfilator -- back when Smurf Metal existed :'(
03.02.2007 - 16:20
Warman
Erotic Stains
South Park can be funny but I also find it to be too "childish" for my taste sometimes.
----
03.02.2007 - 19:38
Valentin B
Iconoclast

pretty simple, like i like to dress
i haven't watched the show that much, mainly because there is no television which airs it here, but i do like the few stuff i've seen(ofc i saw the "people with no life" episode. that was fucking hilarious!! )
03.02.2007 - 21:51
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Warman on 03.02.2007 at 16:20

South Park can be funny but I also find it to be too "childish" for my taste sometimes.

I agree, sometimes they go overboard with the Mr Hankey jokes or other poop / fart jokes etc (wich I never really appreciate) But the vast majority of jokes are actually very well done.
09.02.2007 - 00:08
Bitch Boy
I think it's really cool, it makes my day sometimes. And what is more important, it makes intelligent jokes about serious matters.

This is me in Cartmanland

16.02.2007 - 18:12
Damnated
Churchburner
southpark is a very good show, because although it's a cartoon and it has a wierd humor, a lot of times it has a message. it portrais a severe and realistic america, and sais a lot of things ppl are just afraid to say.

my fav episode has to be Woodland Critter Xmas. when the animals give birth to the antichrist. brilliant, but makes you thing at the same time. i mean what if this really ahppens someday

since anyone posted their own southpark versions, here's mine

funny thing is, that i actually look like this.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
17.02.2007 - 14:36
Stigmatized
I made a South Park version of myself, but I can't Right-click and save the image. How do I get it on here?
18.02.2007 - 18:02
Damnated
Churchburner
print screen it, with the Print Screen button on your key board. open paint, and go Edit->Paste. trhen simply cut your pic out, and upload it somewhere.
----

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
18.02.2007 - 21:48
Stigmatized
I'll do that later.

Anyway, this is one of my favorite shows. I have the first 7 seasons on DVD which I watch regularly. I don't think I've really seen an episode I didn't like.
18.02.2007 - 23:27
Remus
I think you guys that say South Park is childish are hella-lame! South Park's jokes are deep, situational and emotional, based on what is relevant and has a point, not just one random interchangable joke after another! And Chef kicks ass too! So South Park is super-cool!

P.S

U know what they call a jewish woman's boobs?
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
18.02.2007 - 23:35
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
I really love southpark, I like every episode, even after chef left. My favorite episode is also Probably the christmas episode with the Satanic woodland animals, It was so unpredicted, it was hillarious when they all had the blood orgy
I'm having a hard time hosting my southpark pic, I'll have to try again later.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
19.02.2007 - 15:24
Damnated
Churchburner
----

21.02.2007 - 22:03
Stigmatized
I made mine and cut it out, but it looked awful, so I didn't bother.
22.02.2007 - 02:44
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I also made a character that dresses just like me

and here's a gore South Park kid about to slaughter a bunch of kids-

\m/
22.02.2007 - 10:35
Vrana

I actually really look like that.
Anyway, you can use this site too http://www.sp-studio.de/ if you want make a southpark caracter....
Southpark... always like to watch it.
13.03.2007 - 23:11
Remus
Fill in the missing vowel:

The category is : People who annoy you

N * G G E R S
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
14.03.2007 - 01:35
Stigmatized

The new episode was pretty good. I liked how Cartman got in a fight with a midget.
16.03.2007 - 21:20
Damnated
Churchburner
yeah, i liked when ha was laughing at the midet. The 1102 episode is out now, it's pretty lame though. why the hell should be Cartman gay? it's not funny, and it feels so forced. anyways, it can be downloaded from here http://www.southparkx.net/episodes/1102-cartman-sucks
----

16.03.2007 - 22:10
Stigmatized
Wait, is that a new episode?
16.03.2007 - 22:29
Damnated
Churchburner
yes
----

17.03.2007 - 04:58
blackmagic567
Account deleted
Written by Warman on 03.02.2007 at 16:20

i agree that the humor is sometimes, but seldom stupid, but i don't think childish is the right word for a show so perverted
but its hilarious
17.03.2007 - 05:01
blackmagic567
Account deleted
Cartmans gay, what the fuck?:hopeless:
19.03.2007 - 16:16
LeDruide
No, he's not gay, the goal of this episode is to show how parents react when discovering their child is bi-curious and how some christians are intolerant with gays and consider this as a disease/malfunction/disorder (a camp where bi-curious guys are all put together ).
21.03.2007 - 22:33
Damnated
Churchburner
they've been pushing the 'cartman is gay' stuff for some time now. there was the episode when stan and kyle taped cartman while he was having a tea party with his dolls.

i've seen Super Best Friends today, and it's probably my fav episode until now. (jesus teams up with buddha, mohammed and other characters from popular religions, to defeat David Blaine and his cult. )
----

22.03.2007 - 10:54
FrOsTmOuRnE 0_o
Account deleted
hahahah Best episode i think would be the WOW one sooooo funny

A rogue player (griefer) named Jenkins[I] plays World of Warcraft for a long time, and advances by many levels, allowing him to disobey the rule stating that a character must accept a duel before fighting - something the developers of the game did not anticipate. Jenkins kills players' in-game characters, including those of South Park characters,[II] so much that they all become incredibly frustrated with the game. So Cartman, along with Stan, Kyle and Kenny, stages a revolt with the other boys of South Park to gang up on and defeat this mysterious menace. But despite the boys' superior on-line numbers, the renegade player summons giant scorpions and easily dispatches all of them. At Blizzard headquarters, the makers of the game become concerned that this griefer's mindless destruction will eventually cause people to stop playing altogether. They are dealing, as their president says, with "someone who has absolutely no life," to which an executive responds, "How do you kill that which has no life?"

Cartman then has an idea ? the four boys can spend all their time playing the game (around 20 hours per day, for seven weeks), not going on quests as usual, but killing exactly 65,340,285 boars in the forest to boost their level (grinding), while staying in the forest so that Jenkins cannot find them. In the process, the boys become grossly overweight, acne-ridden, and begin to use large amounts of Internet slang, such as uber and pwned.[III] They become so lazy that Cartman speaks to his mother through an intercom, ordering Hot Pockets and asking her to provide a bedpan to pass diarrhea while they continuously play in his basement.

The boys' characters grow so quickly that Blizzard executives take notice, marvelling that "they must have no lives at all." Determined to help them slay the enemy (another geek, who resembles what the boys have become now), Blizzard decides to give the four boys the Sword of a Thousand Truths ? a weapon that was considered so powerful that it was removed from the game before release.