Metal Storm logo
Most Moshable Song

11.10.2007 - 20:16
Lord TJ
When your listening to your MP3, WMP, CD player, or whatever, isn't there atleast one song that makes you picture it being played at a concert and then your picturing a huge moshpit? What song would that be in your head?

The Fury by Decapitated
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
18.10.2007 - 23:22
Stephen Hunley
Account deleted
Dude... Fucking VIOLATE by ICED EARTH!!!
19.10.2007 - 00:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well a lot of songs same songs what I like
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.10.2007 - 04:04
Thrash666
Angel Of Death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----
LONG LIVE THASH!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. "Dimebag" Darrell Abott
Drink a "blacktooth" for Dimebag
19.10.2007 - 13:00
Woutjinho
Account deleted
Written by Thrash666 on 19.10.2007 at 04:04

Angel Of Death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes somehow it is
19.10.2007 - 15:36
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Before the spamming gets even more massive, I must say that it always depends on the mood of the audience. For example, the most violent mosh I've ever been in was at an In Flames concert while they were playing Behind Space, which is absolutely headbangable, but I always have the impression that Thrash Metal concerts are way more moshable and headbangable than other genres, as long as no The Ritual (Testament) or St. Anger (Metallica) song is involved. Another good couple of violently moshable songs are Fuel by Metallica and Futureal by Iron Maiden, although the latter is usually unnoticed by metalheads.
19.10.2007 - 15:53
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Spirit Crusher, lots of Pantera's songs, lots of Destruction's songs, lots of Iced Earth's songs.... Im sure I will post a better list when I find some time to think better....
----
20.10.2007 - 02:34
Fuath
well, come to think of it, im going to have to say En Mäktig Här by finntroll, i just want to see everyone headbanging one minute, then the next, prancing around like elves
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

20.10.2007 - 18:45
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Battery sure is one of them
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
22.10.2007 - 06:08
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Pretty much anything by Devildriver, anyone whos been in a Devildriver pit would understand. They have awesome build ups and the mosh itself almost seems to move to the music, unlike alot of msh pits.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
22.10.2007 - 10:01
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
i really can imagine Moonsorrow show with Unohduksen Lapsi
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

22.10.2007 - 17:57
Sunioj
The best mosh experience was when Dismember openned up with the song 'Trendkiller', now that was good moshing.
25.10.2007 - 00:27
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
Written by Sunioj on 22.10.2007 at 17:57

The best mosh experience was when Dismember openned up with the song 'Trendkiller', now that was good moshing.

Hm..That's interesting, i'm going to see them in November! :
Seen Live: Aborted - Dead Wreckoning. Great mosh!
I would like to see Goatwhore performing "Alchemy Of The Black Sun Cult". I'm currently enjoying very much this music. It's quite fast!
25.10.2007 - 02:32
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
"Silent Lucidity" gets my vote. Just kidding. I have to say the best song I have ever moshed to is "End of Heartache". First concert of Killswitch's first ever headlining tour. Best part, almost everyone there were Metalheads, and not "Mallcore" kids.
----
(space for rent)
25.10.2007 - 20:53
Hyvaarin
Absolutely no question, 'Tallulah' by Sonata Arctica,
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
25.10.2007 - 21:49
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
Written by Hyvaarin on 25.10.2007 at 20:53

Absolutely no question, 'Tallulah' by Sonata Arctica,

I agree. I can't even begin to tell you how many people I have punched out when they sing the line "Don't look back because I am crying".
----
(space for rent)
25.10.2007 - 22:20
Charly546
Dark Angel - Merciless Death (from Darkness Descends) is sure one of them...
25.10.2007 - 22:32
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Charly546 on 25.10.2007 at 22:20

Dark Angel - Merciless Death (from Darkness Descends) is sure one of them...

lol dude the whole album is good, except for that little bit with the clean guitars

and to stay ontopic:

anthrax-"caught in a mosh"
10.12.2007 - 21:14
RockeRoy
Pretty much Lamb of god, gojira, chimaira
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
10.12.2007 - 22:20
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Most moshable song? Caught In A Mosh anyone?
----
THRASH!!!
10.12.2007 - 22:48
Olli
Any song by devildriver... fucking mindblowing moshpits
----
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
13.12.2007 - 20:10
Lord TJ
The beginning to Infecting The Crypts by Suffocation makes me pumped up so much, I can always picture a huge mosh pit happening! The song's fast beat and heavy guitars make it perfect!
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
13.12.2007 - 20:52
ArcanaHereticae
Well, I don't particularly "mosh" myself. But I've seen even the pussy scene kids get down to Raining Blood. But I see why it can be the most moshable. It has the two-steps, the circle pit "off beats" then the semi-breakdown at the end.
----
The nectar ov Thy rage,
I taste from the cup ov fornication.
And woman by my side,
And scarlet is her skin.
She's eager to rise,
And so eager to please.
13.12.2007 - 23:41
MetallicA
Skinless had a fucking awesome moshpit!
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
14.12.2007 - 05:16
ArcanaHereticae
Written by MetallicA on 13.12.2007 at 23:41

Skinless had a fucking awesome moshpit!

Yes, they do. I saw them with Suffocation in Atlanta... Suffocation put on the best performance portion of the show, but the pit was so fucking humongous when Skinless played.
----
The nectar ov Thy rage,
I taste from the cup ov fornication.
And woman by my side,
And scarlet is her skin.
She's eager to rise,
And so eager to please.
14.12.2007 - 09:24
FOOCK Nam
Touch Like Angel Death and some songs of Children Of Bodom. I feel like headbanging and moshing both from the Tokyo Warheart, the production and sound recording are so kick ass, and vehement.

Also Master Of Puppets album is no doubt a masterpiece for Moshing
01.04.2009 - 14:21
Brave
Sepultura - Roots bloody roots
Pantera - 5 minutes alone
01.04.2009 - 17:36
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Krator, Suffocation, Deicide and Vader have really many songs that can make me mosh with fury! But they are so many that I cannot mention only some of them...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
01.04.2009 - 17:50
Abattoir
Staff
The first one that comes to my mind currently would be the Soulfly's The Prophecy. Pretty damn good one for moshing in my opinion.
08.05.2009 - 12:17
Zamoth
Well, i almost die in a Ace Of Spades played by Sodom mosh jejeje, everyone just went crazy and suddenly almost the whole audience went to a good friendly violent fun.