Metal Storm logo
British Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Unknown user, 08.03.2008 - 15:25
Old thread locked, time for a new thread.

Post news, gigs and what not here...
22.12.2010 - 11:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 21.12.2010 at 23:42

I'll be driving back to Grimsby on the 24th, so I don't think I have anything to worry about thankfully.
The weather is pretty epic though, I've never known it to be so cold. The coldest I saw my car thermometer get over the last few weeks was -19.5°C... epic.

Its be -30¤C here tommorow you need start car running 10-15min before go
Have you seen Ice Road Truckers? I saw 1th time in my life in real life how car goes on frozen river, some pick up truck, was scary
Icy road, if car has winter tired there no need to worry, but I supose UK cars has no winter tired

Sky news say in Celtic Park was -9¤C and they lost yesteday to Kilmanrock, always nice to see when Rangers n celtic lost in home leage matches
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.12.2010 - 15:03
Baz Anderson
Staff
No studded tyres, no.
22.12.2010 - 18:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 22.12.2010 at 15:03

No studded tyres, no.

why not?
thets why trucks from Spain, France, Ger here make accidents
here you cant drive whit out winter tyres december-march, even lazy Skåne and Göteborg ppl dont put those and wounder why they get in accident
----

apos;'
[image]
22.12.2010 - 20:03
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Despite the state this country is in, things like hearing the new Cathedral album makes me proud to be British. xD
22.12.2010 - 20:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Angelic Storm on 22.12.2010 at 20:03

Despite the state this country is in, things like hearing the new Cathedral album makes me proud to be British. xD

What you mean last one, it sucks, not good at all ... better try Immortal 'at heart of the winter''
----

apos;'
[image]
22.12.2010 - 20:13
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Bad English on 22.12.2010 at 20:08
What you mean last one, it sucks, not good at all ... better try Immortal 'at heart of the winter''

It sucks?? Not to me it doesn't, it's my album of the year! lol xD
22.12.2010 - 20:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Angelic Storm on 22.12.2010 at 20:13

Written by Bad English on 22.12.2010 at 20:08

It sucks?? Not to me it doesn't, it's my album of the year! lol xD

you shood pay more atrtention to schotish theme ... Grave Digger
----

apos;'
[image]
22.12.2010 - 20:23
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Bad English on 22.12.2010 at 20:20

Hehe, I'll have you know that Ive been a Grave Digger fan for many years now.
22.12.2010 - 20:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Angelic Storm on 22.12.2010 at 20:23

Written by Bad English on 22.12.2010 at 20:20

Hehe, I'll have you know that Ive been a Grave Digger fan for many years now.

I know , ''Scotish'' glory ups band comes from Deutchland
----

apos;'
[image]
02.01.2011 - 19:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
You have a proson riot there, I saw bunred house on news, do your prosn guards dont use fire arms like cops?
I didnt saw any tower whit MG 60 and any guards whit guns to
----

apos;'
[image]
15.01.2011 - 00:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Quasten to brits, does I can pay there in Euros, or only in pounds
Like here in Swe petrol station, some maain shops, alcohol shop and such places you can pay whit Euros, how it is in UK?
----

apos;'
[image]
15.01.2011 - 05:42
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Bad English on 15.01.2011 at 00:10

Like here in Swe petrol station, some maain shops, alcohol shop and such places you can pay whit Euros, how it is in UK?

Well, we still have the pound over here. We don't have the Euro. Im not certain, but Im pretty sure that most shops at least, don't accept Euros, though I could be wrong about that..
15.01.2011 - 11:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Angelic Storm on 15.01.2011 at 05:42

Written by Bad English on 15.01.2011 at 00:10

Well, we still have the pound over here. We don't have the Euro. Im not certain, but Im pretty sure that most shops at least, don't accept Euros, though I could be wrong about that..

Ots pitty because money change is anoying, in Swe even we have kronnor, all good shops accepts it , fuel stations, alcohol shops, dunno others, havnt try
----

apos;'
[image]
17.01.2011 - 13:26
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Bad English on 15.01.2011 at 11:24
Ots pitty because money change is anoying, in Swe even we have kronnor, all good shops accepts it , fuel stations, alcohol shops, dunno others, havnt try

Well, I dont think Ive ever tried to spend a euro over here, so I cant be sure shops here dont accept it. lol I dont think they do, but I could be wrong... xD
19.01.2011 - 17:56
Baz Anderson
Staff
The pound is our currency... we do not use the Euro at all.

The only exception I know of is a few shops in London.
19.01.2011 - 19:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 19.01.2011 at 17:56

The pound is our currency... we do not use the Euro at all.

The only exception I know of is a few shops in London.

Swe has cronner, but fuel stations, booze shop and some others also accepts euros, but change what you get is in kroner
----

apos;'
[image]
01.02.2011 - 22:28
LordFezzington
Lost To Apathy
Any of you other Brits seeing Sodom in London on Sunday?
----
"Pay no heed to anyone and do what seems right to yourself." - Franz Kafka, The Trial
2022 List: https://metalstorm.net/users/list.php?list_id=7001
2021 List: https://metalstorm.net/users/list.php?list_id=6742
01.02.2011 - 22:49
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by LordFezzington on 01.02.2011 at 22:28

I wish!
01.02.2011 - 22:58
LordFezzington
Lost To Apathy
Written by Angelic Storm on 01.02.2011 at 22:49

Written by LordFezzington on 01.02.2011 at 22:28

I wish!

That's a shame AS - it's in a tiny venue so it should be a really intense show too! I'll let you know what they're like - without gloating about it, obviously! Well, maybe a little gloating....
----
"Pay no heed to anyone and do what seems right to yourself." - Franz Kafka, The Trial
01.02.2011 - 23:04
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by LordFezzington on 01.02.2011 at 22:58
That's a shame AS - it's in a tiny venue so it should be a really intense show too! I'll let you know what they're like - without gloating about it, obviously! Well, maybe a little gloating....

I live in crappy Glasgow. lol I love Sodom, so not being able to see them is very annoying. Especially when their new album is so great. You are lucky!
01.02.2011 - 23:49
LordFezzington
Lost To Apathy
Quote:
Written by Angelic Storm on 01.02.2011 at 23:04

I live in crappy Glasgow.

I know all about Glasgow - half of my family are from there! I've not actually listened to the new album - hoping for lots of M16/Agent Orange stuff!
----
10.08.2011 - 21:09
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Could somebody please tell me what the fuck is going on in England ? ... news reports are conflicting, i cant tell if these are protesters or thugs, and what caused all of this in the first place ? ... and how is the current situation, are the riots in certain cities or all over the country ?
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
11.08.2011 - 16:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Zombie on 10.08.2011 at 21:09

Could somebody please tell me what the fuck is going on in England ? ... news reports are conflicting, i cant tell if these are protesters or thugs, and what caused all of this in the first place ? ... and how is the current situation, are the riots in certain cities or all over the country ?

main reaosn is cops shoot dead some criminal ... but there deeper social problems in poor naiborhgood, ppl those ppl are unplyed, and so on,
There was some anarchsitic riots in UK but this is biggest...IMO UK cops are to week, they shood send SAS (UK ask help british army) have you seen how Italina, Polish, turkish cops deal whit rioters, IMO in UK gourement fire 95% riot cops if they see how Polish cops deal whit footy hools, rubber bullets, watter cannons and heavy tacktis ... IMO UK shood do same and fire ruber bullets, ....ppl talk abouty hard life, but those riots how many millards pounds they cost .........EU criminals ha swrights, and tolorance to criminals dont work this case
----

apos;'
[image]
12.08.2011 - 05:54
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Bad English on 11.08.2011 at 16:12

main reaosn is cops shoot dead some criminal ... but there deeper social problems in poor naiborhgood, ppl those ppl are unplyed, and so on,
There was some anarchsitic riots in UK but this is biggest...IMO UK cops are to week, they shood send SAS (UK ask help british army) have you seen how Italina, Polish, turkish cops deal whit rioters, IMO in UK gourement fire 95% riot cops if they see how Polish cops deal whit footy hools, rubber bullets, watter cannons and heavy tacktis ... IMO UK shood do same and fire ruber bullets, ....ppl talk abouty hard life, but those riots how many millards pounds they cost .........EU criminals ha swrights, and tolorance to criminals dont work this case

violence against criminals is fine by me, just make sure that those really are criminals, (ie. actually stealing shit and wreaking havoc) and not just protesters against social injustice, as i heard among the arrested were college students attending law school, social workers, and a teacher ... so, i'm not saying that those kind of people can't possibly commit crime, but they're definitely not your average thug.
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
12.08.2011 - 12:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Zombie on 12.08.2011 at 05:54

Written by Bad English on 11.08.2011 at 16:12

violence against criminals is fine by me, just make sure that those really are criminals, (ie. actually stealing shit and wreaking havoc) and not just protesters against social injustice, as i heard among the arrested were college students attending law school, social workers, and a teacher ... so, i'm not saying that those kind of people can't possibly commit crime, but they're definitely not your average thug.

Burning cars and robing a stores are not protesting. IMO in USA you can shoot dead ppl if he try rob store and get mayeb 1 for walantering men slaughter and maybe nothing ... I dont see any signs against protests, protests are cracc down only in Belarus and Ukraine, I mena peacful whit special forces, same like Syria , and there be world cup and EC............yes because society are F....... remeber why many ppl in 19th century was send to colonies ....
there is no solution and I heard UK gotr will ban social netowors to those who take part in riots
I dont know what would makle normal aducated men take paet in such riots .... you can risk to all your life
London like any other big town is where normaly you can live in rich area IMO , I better be beored in contry house how live in poor area where riots take part
----

apos;'
[image]
02.09.2011 - 14:02
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
I'm starting to get irritated with UK tours by bands, the only bands I can see this year are Opeth and Caravan There are alot of bands about the place, but no where I can get to and get back from that night. I can't afford to stay overnight. It's making me an unhappy metalhead. Why are bands completely ignoring Birmingham??
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
02.09.2011 - 14:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Necrogeddon on 02.09.2011 at 14:02

I'm starting to get irritated with UK tours by bands, the only bands I can see this year are Opeth and Caravan There are alot of bands about the place, but no where I can get to and get back from that night. I can't afford to stay overnight. It's making me an unhappy metalhead. Why are bands completely ignoring Birmingham??

Long time no see here, wellcome beck
----

apos;'
[image]
02.09.2011 - 14:23
Baz Anderson
Staff
I had the same problem living in Lincoln, until I got my car. Even now though I have to drive to shows, which costs money... something like £10 in petrol for Nottingham or Sheffield and back, £20-ish for Leeds, etc... and you've seen how many shows I have covered for this website... that's a lot of money when it racks up! Hahaha.
02.09.2011 - 14:36
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I wish more metal bands played in Brighton. The city probably has the largest metal-loving populous compared to the ratio of how many people live here surely.
02.09.2011 - 17:27
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Living in Glasgow means that I miss lots of great bands, as a lot of bands miss out Scotland entirely when doing European tours...