Metal Storm logo
NFL

Original post

Posted by Dangerboner, 04.10.2006 - 06:52
Well, instead of limiting our football talk to just the American Metalstormers thread, I decided to just make a topic about it so that everyone can be included.

My favorite football team is the Seahawks and my favorite player is either Lofa Tatupu or Ken Hamlin. My team got bitch slapped by the Bears recently, but we did suffer from significant injuries.

Anyways, who's your favorite team and player?

Who do you guys see going to the Superbowl this year? It's kinda hard to predict because if a key player gets an injury, the team is basically screwed. I think the Colts have a good chance of finally making it, and will either play the Seahawks or the Bears. I doubt that the Steelers will repeat this year because they haven't looked all that great. Well, I can only hope.
08.09.2008 - 02:52
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
^^ looks like I'm an idiot

Tom Brady might be out for the year!

yay Carolina won!

The Seahawks game was gay!

Go McNabb!
08.09.2008 - 05:42
Stigmatized
- The Carolina finish was epic, nice comeback for Jake Delhomme who is usually worthless in the 4th.

-Can you imagine........a year without Tom Brady? That means the season wouldn't be completely predictable.
08.09.2008 - 07:05
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I wouldn't be surprised if the Patriots signed Daunte Culpepper
09.09.2008 - 11:32
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
FUCK

Ok, so you know how our two best receivers, Deion Branch and Bobby Engram, are hurt? Well, I just found out that Nate Burleson is out for the year.

FUCK

Dear Matt Hasselbeck,

Please throw the ball to Jordan Kent.

Love,

Nick
15.09.2008 - 04:18
Stigmatized
Carolina pulls through after being down 17-3, and without Steve Smith for the 2nd straight week. Watch him come back and all of a sudden the Panthers suck.

Looks like the Seahawks are getting the ultimate shaft right now, how many receivers are injured.....5?
15.09.2008 - 04:25
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
lol I was expecting that one rookie TE to have a bigger game today

Every Seahawk receiver has been cut or injured as of today, except for Courtney Taylor (sucks ttm). Bumpus and McMullen are still in the lineup, but they're brand new (like less than a week) and barely have any experience...even newer than Taylor who pretty much has never played before. They need to activate Jordan Kent.

Hasselbeck is playing with a back injury, Morris is out, Seneca Wallace is out too I think, three starting linemen are out for the year, and Tatupu is playing with an injury. I still think we could have beat the 49ers though...
17.09.2008 - 04:23
Stigmatized
I just read that Seattle signed Keary Colbert at WR. I hope he does better for them than he did for Carolina.
18.09.2008 - 06:08
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
LMAO and Koren Robinson. That dude has like five DUI's.
18.09.2008 - 17:17
Stigmatized
Seattle's WR situation is like the QB situation in Carolina last year.
18.09.2008 - 23:38
ß
Problem?
Hm what ever happened to Deion Branch?
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
19.09.2008 - 02:09
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
He's always hurt, but expected to come back after the bye week, along with Engram.
19.09.2008 - 03:34
MortalTheory
Account deleted
packers all the way. definately.
19.09.2008 - 05:21
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
GO OCHO CINCO!!!
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
11.10.2008 - 03:07
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Oh my shit Seattle is starting our third string quarterback, Charlie Frye, on Sunday. Looks like we'll lose another game!
11.10.2008 - 04:04
Stigmatized
Written by Dangerboner on 11.10.2008 at 03:07

Oh my shit Seattle is starting our third string quarterback, Charlie Frye, on Sunday. Looks like we'll lose another game!

Who's 2nd string QB?
11.10.2008 - 04:12
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Seneca Wallace is the second guy, but he's more of a wide receiver anyways, but he's injured -_-

Oh, and Deion Branch hurt himself again.
12.10.2008 - 02:06
Stigmatized
Best of luck to Seattle then, they're having a tough year so far.
22.10.2008 - 17:33
Stigmatized
-That sucks that Seattle lost to Tampa Bay, I hate the Bucs so much.

-Good to see my team dominate the Saints, hopefully they'll continue to play well and forget about the Tampa Bay game.

-Fuck New England. Even when they lose Tom Brady, they refuse to disappear.
23.10.2008 - 04:06
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
The Monday Night game was so fucking boring. I'm working 56 hours this week and I was hoping for a good game, but it felt like it was over not too long into the third quarter.

So far our third string QB has done better than our WR second string QB, but whatever. It looks like Wallace will start again on Sunday -_-

He's like a midget version of Michael Vick.
27.10.2008 - 00:49
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH our fullback RECEIVED for two touchdowns and over 100 yards! I've never seen a FB do that in my entire life.
27.10.2008 - 02:13
Stigmatized
Yeah, for a fullback that is unreal.

Carolina was down 17-3 and then scored 14 points in 51 seconds and ended up coming back for the win......again.
15.11.2008 - 05:05
Demonmayonnaise
Damn Im so glad the Colts beat the Steelers. I was kinda worried. Got the Texans next I think, what do yall think of that?
15.11.2008 - 18:32
ß
Problem?
Texans are bad plain and simple. They have some good players but their just a bad team in general.
----
16.11.2008 - 01:14
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I wouldn't go that far. Their offense is generally good, but their defense is pretty weak, with a few exceptions. They have the #1 receiver and Steve Slaton has really stepped up.
22.11.2008 - 05:30
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I recently realized that the NFL almost has zero white running backs. The only person I can think of is Jacob Hester, a third string back lol.
22.11.2008 - 20:03
ß
Problem?
Written by Dangerboner on 22.11.2008 at 05:30

I recently realized that the NFL almost has zero white running backs. The only person I can think of is Jacob Hester, a third string back lol.

Thats not really surprising lol and how many White Corner Backs and Safteys do you see?
----
23.11.2008 - 00:33
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I'm aware of the stereotypes, but I thought it was odd that there's only one white running back in the league. Not that that is bad or anything...
23.11.2008 - 16:14
Stigmatized
My friend and I noticed that most stand-out good QB's are white, and that black QB's tend to either be overlooked or they're just terrible.
24.11.2008 - 02:07
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Hasselbeck always throws interceptions in the game's final drive. I even said that today when we recovered Betts' fumble with less than two minutes left in the game. A couple of seconds later, Springs picked Hasselbeck off. -_-
01.12.2008 - 01:56
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Has anyone heard about what Plaxico Burress did? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH way to keep it real