Metal Storm logo
NFL

Original post

Posted by Dangerboner, 04.10.2006 - 06:52
Well, instead of limiting our football talk to just the American Metalstormers thread, I decided to just make a topic about it so that everyone can be included.

My favorite football team is the Seahawks and my favorite player is either Lofa Tatupu or Ken Hamlin. My team got bitch slapped by the Bears recently, but we did suffer from significant injuries.

Anyways, who's your favorite team and player?

Who do you guys see going to the Superbowl this year? It's kinda hard to predict because if a key player gets an injury, the team is basically screwed. I think the Colts have a good chance of finally making it, and will either play the Seahawks or the Bears. I doubt that the Steelers will repeat this year because they haven't looked all that great. Well, I can only hope.
01.12.2008 - 21:08
Stigmatized
Yeah, I think he's more trouble than he's worth. NY is doing just fine without him.
01.12.2008 - 22:57
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Especially now that Eli Manning is actually playing like a legitimate quarterback and Domenick Hixon has stepped up - I'd trade him if I was the owner.
09.12.2008 - 06:53
Stigmatized
Man, Carolina ran all over Tampa Bay. Revenge is sweet. I wish the rest of their schedule wasn't so tough though.
11.12.2008 - 01:39
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I really think that DeAngelo Williams is up there with Adrian Peterson for the best RB in the league - I didn't think any team would be able to run all over Tampa Bay like Carolina did. He's been giving me a shit load of fantasy football points too.
11.12.2008 - 16:47
Stigmatized
I don't know man, this is the first year where he's been actually good. Of course, when you back up DeShaun Foster, who is one of the worst RB's in the league, you don't get a chance to shine. Carolina is too inconsistent IMO to really compete for the Super Bowl. I hate saying that, since they're my team, but you never know if they're going to show up or not. With these last three games, if they can get things going, I will have more confidence in them.
29.12.2008 - 06:43
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Hahahahahaha the Patriots won 11 games and still didn't make the playoffs.
29.12.2008 - 19:32
Stigmatized
That is amazing. No Patriots and no Cowboys in the playoffs? It's been a good year.
29.12.2008 - 19:53
kkktookmybaby
Written by Stigmatized on 29.12.2008 at 19:32

That is amazing. No Patriots and no Cowboys in the playoffs? It's been a good year.

im not a fan of both teams but i hoped the patriots did make it so that the CHARGERS can get the revenge
05.01.2009 - 05:27
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Daaaaaamn the Patriots are smart. They put the franchise tag on Cassel.
11.01.2009 - 03:26
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Cool, the Ravens beat the Titans. Collins fucked up at the end though by throwing a short pass in the middle of the field hahahahaa
11.01.2009 - 07:04
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Jake Delhomme CHOOOKED BIIG FUCKIN TIME. 5 picks!
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
11.01.2009 - 07:30
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Fuck Arizona. NY or Philadelphia will destroy them next week.

Fitzgerald is still the man though.
11.01.2009 - 17:12
Stigmatized
Jake Delhomme's time in Carolina is ending I think. He's had to many games like that.

I'm not sure who I think will make it to the Super Bowl, every team looks like they have an equal shot.
12.01.2009 - 01:53
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Unfortunately I think that the Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl again -_-
19.01.2009 - 05:26
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
So uh... fuck the Super Bowl.
19.01.2009 - 20:16
ß
Problem?
Fuck the Steelers too
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
20.04.2009 - 00:53
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Anyone looking forward to the draft? If the Seahawks draft Crabtree or Sanchez with our #1 pick, I will cry.
20.04.2009 - 01:42
Stigmatized
I never watch the draft. I don't follow NCAA football enough to know which players are good or bad.
20.04.2009 - 01:55
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I don't usually either, but the Seahawks actually have a high draft pick so I'm a little curious. I've been hearing that there's lots of good lineman this year and I'm hoping we pick one of them up.
05.07.2009 - 00:55
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Steve McNair was found killed this morning

Why can't assholes like Michael Vick die instead?
08.07.2009 - 06:35
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Contributor
Brett and Deanna Favre have purchased a condo in Minneapolis !
----
rekt
08.07.2009 - 18:15
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
LOL

I have a feeling that after Brett Favre has a career-ending injury five years from now when he's playing for the Tennessee Titans, the NFL will instate a mandatory retirement age.
08.07.2009 - 22:21
Deus Ex Machina
Written by Dangerboner on 05.07.2009 at 00:55

Steve McNair was found killed this morning

Wooo random. I was just thinking about Michael Vick today and thought the same thing.
08.07.2009 - 23:36
Hellkommando
I am fairly into NFL, we get decent coverage here in Australia too. One my best pals is really into it and has been for years and partly due to him I am getting more and more into it. The only bad thing though is I like Oakland, and well they couldn't win a chook raffle let alone a game of football.
----

Formerly Desolate Gale
09.07.2009 - 01:19
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin

preferably torn apart by dogs...
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
12.07.2009 - 01:53
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Contributor
Written by BitterCOld on 09.07.2009 at 01:19

preferably torn apart by dogs...

LMFAO...
----
rekt
28.07.2009 - 10:05
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
So I was thinking about Michael Vick being reinstated into the NFL, and I realized that sports is the only way you can own and sell black people nowadays.

Srsly though, if the Seahawks sign Vick, I will boycott the NFL.

@Joose
28.07.2009 - 17:12
ß
Problem?
Why boytcott it? just because of Vick, sure he committed a crime but he did the time as opposed to other players who have done offences that were more serious. Wasn't Donte Stallworth charged with murder or something? and look he's still playing.
----
29.07.2009 - 11:24
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Honestly, the dog thing doesn't bother me all that much. I just have always hated him. I can't think of a more overrated player ever than Michael Vick.
29.07.2009 - 17:12
ß
Problem?
I was never that fond of Vick either. Either way if he decides to come back or not It wont make a difference to me.
----