Metal Storm logo
Iranian Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Ernis, 20.12.2009 - 20:36
Grand reopening of our nice thread.
A place to speak bout nice things, food, music, drinks and stuff, read out aloud poetry of Hajjam and discuss the POP walkthroughs...

All the best to everyone...

اینجا از هر دری صحبت می کنیم
06.04.2012 - 23:44
Mosquiller
Written by Varegan on 06.04.2012 at 17:28

Written by Mosquiller on 14.03.2012 at 01:47

Where's that troll ?

Corporal troll reportin in

Troll detected.

Blind Guardian (GERMANY).rar - 140 KB
remember this shit? (old ms)
----
Written by Konrad on 10.12.2009 at 22:41

Hey, if you put your mind to something, you can accomplish it...just don't give up.
07.04.2012 - 15:41
Varegan
Hamranakara
Written by Mosquiller on 06.04.2012 at 23:44

Written by Varegan on 06.04.2012 at 17:28

Written by Mosquiller on 14.03.2012 at 01:47

Where's that troll ?

Corporal troll reportin in

Troll detected.

Blind Guardian (GERMANY).rar - 140 KB
remember this shit? (old ms)

damned badass rookie, where did ya get that piece of ancientry? look at those stats
Bands: 2218
Musicians: 5354
Albums: 8720
Reviews: 3186
Interviews: 292
News: 3483
Registered users: 9574
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
10.05.2012 - 14:00
Gurth Bennas
Written by Ernis on 28.03.2012 at 02:19

Happy new year to you too! Iran is not the only place to have compulsory military service (mainly as a political brainwashing and humiliation program). And they're not the only ones to make getting exemption more and more impossible...

Italy doesn't have that, luckily... as most of the Europe...

Lucky you, and most of Europe! like turisas as it says:" it's not your war you say, while you turn your head away." they've just sung this song for Iranians!
----
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

(One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them)
10.05.2012 - 20:50
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Gurth Bennas on 10.05.2012 at 14:00

Lucky you, and most of Europe! like turisas as it says:" it's not your war you say, while you turn your head away." they've just sung this song for Iranians!

Well... go to Estonia and you have compulsory military service there. Plus they're making it more difficult every year for young guys to get an exemption. You may be married and have a kid and a home and a job but you still have to quit it all and deliberately go and serve this prison sentence because that's what it is. I understand that some blokes who have nothing to do, who don't study nor work but just hang around the town drinking and using drugs... they could be taken to army and be "rehabilitated" but it's a crime against humanity if strong, hard working and honest (family) men are forced to go there to be humiliated by a bunch of school drop-outs who made a "career" there and who endorse the idea that not doing the military service makes you an inferior being...
11.05.2012 - 17:40
Gurth Bennas
Written by Ernis on 10.05.2012 at 20:50

such an enthusing post! I'm really sad about it... we've got just a few days to live in this world and two years(!)of it (of course in Iran. donno about the others) must be spent in a damned limited place like garrison. for what? for protecting the benefits and the power of some rich and powerful people. shit!
----

11.05.2012 - 23:08
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Gurth Bennas on 11.05.2012 at 17:40

such an enthusing post! I'm really sad about it... we've got just a few days to live in this world and two years(!)of it (of course in Iran. donno about the others) must be spent in a damned limited place like garrison. for what? for protecting the benefits and the power of some rich and powerful people. shit!

Many people who return are not the same as before. Many of them say "Oh, I'm so ashamed I didn't want to go at first. Now I know what life really is about. I am so mature! You know, the government is totally right! I'm such a better person now... unlike you..."

Another classic example is that the blokes who get humiliated and bullied during the beginning of the service usually become bullies themselves when the newcomers arrive.

Another classic example. When you are accused of not obeying, the superiors may leave you alone but they will punish everyone else. That means that everyone else is going to be against you. Do the calculations... if among every 10 guys there are 9 who don't care or who just want to obey in order to avoid problems and only one who tries to stay true to one's beliefs, then the one who is alone will "pay for the sins of all".

There was one bloke who was extremely proud and didn't obey at all. He was punished and persecuted constantly. He was never allowed to visit home. He was constantly locked into "the room" and left there for long periods in order to break him (usually even the fiercest rebel will transform into a docile lamb after one night inside "the room"). And this guy didn't break. They tried to make it a living hell for him but he walked away with a clean mind and spirit in the end.

However, if you're an "average citizen" who buys the propaganda and all that jazz then you're actually proud and willing to go to the army. "Yeah! The army makes you a man! I think those who don't go should be deprived of the right to have a job/education/etc! They are traitors of the fatherland!"

And even if you're not an "average citizen" then you just say "Well, what can I do. I can't avoid it, therefore I will just go and hope they won't fuck my brains that much. I'm sad, tho, because I will lose an year of my life which is going to be short anyway."

Early this year a young guy was killed in the army. They said he'd shot himself with a rifle (Full Metal Jacket reference, anyone?) The parents were shocked because the guy'd been a happy and energetic lad. Just a day or few before he'd written to his girlfriend that he'd visit her. Now the fun thing is that the army's side is clearly hiding something because the information concerning the supposed suicide was made classified and even the parents weren't told anything. The father wrote in a blog that the answers he got about the circumstances of his son's death made the entire thing even more baffling. For example nobody could give an adequate explanation to him about the guy wearing boots a lot smaller than his usual size on the day of his death.
14.05.2012 - 20:24
Gurth Bennas
Written by Ernis on 11.05.2012 at 23:08

So sad! where was that guy from? in that case I think I'm interested in Iran's army! I've never heard about such murders from them!
my brother goes soldiering thesedays, and it's just like working without payment. he goes there and has laughters and there is no problem for him. but still I'm afraid of their propagandas...they just do it and you'll never get noticed ("maybe" of course). and a person that is not average (as you implied) IMO can take it easy until it passes off.
but still God bless us for the upcoming events which are awaiting us!
----

14.05.2012 - 23:43
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Gurth Bennas on 14.05.2012 at 20:24

So sad! where was that guy from? in that case I think I'm interested in Iran's army! I've never heard about such murders from them!
my brother goes soldiering thesedays, and it's just like working without payment. he goes there and has laughters and there is no problem for him. but still I'm afraid of their propagandas...they just do it and you'll never get noticed ("maybe" of course). and a person that is not average (as you implied) IMO can take it easy until it passes off.
but still God bless us for the upcoming events which are awaiting us!

It happened in the Estonian army.

The "positive thing" about the Estonian army, so to speak, is that it lasts only 11 months (or 8 months if you're lucky). In Iran you have to dedicate a lot more time to it. And yep... it's working without payment while you could actually have a job and start building up your own independent life. It's the time you could study, learn new things, visit different countries if you only get the chance. The propaganda says, of course, that army also offers all of it. But you can't deny that there you will be in prison. You will be completely isolated from the outside world for the first third of the service term. No music, no books, no nothing...

The lucky ones get to the communications division where they have internet access and since they are also in the town, they have no problem going outside. The really unlucky ones are sent to the divisions situated at far ends of the country. Sure, they will be allowed to visit the town for an evening every once in a while... but the catch is... there is no town nearby and getting to the nearest one would be impossible because there wouldn't be any transport to take you there (at least in a way that you could return to your prison on time because should you be late, you shall be punished as a deserter.) Nice little psychological torture...

Another thing is, for sure, the propaganda which is always sick. You will have to swear that you are going to DIE in order to save your fatherland... oh, sorry... I mean... you are going to DIE in order to save the constitution of the republic (that is fucked in every single way whenever the politicians want) and the government... I don't see anything noble in dying because of your government, especially if it's corrupt and greedy and doesn't care about the people who live in poverty...

It's like swearing "I will DIE to protect the holy ideals of ISLAM!" when it actually doesn't apply to the ways of your heart...

The fun thing is that I read an article bout an Estonian who lives abroad and who is being searched by the Estonian authorities because he hasn't done the military service. They force him to pay 800 euros in order to buy the airplane tickets to Estonia and since he doesn't have that money, he's considered a criminal. The officials told him that his only way to escape this is to give up his citizenship. At the same time, it's supposed to be so that you cannot give up the Estonian passport if you haven't completed the military service.

The military service is... well... whenever I tell people that Estonia has it, they always stare at me with a strange look and ask "How is that possible? They still have it?"

All in all. Armed service is... you can use the time well if you work out all the time and close your ears to the brainwashing. On the other hand, it's just going to be a rather long period of your life being thrown away. In Estonia men die young... you can make it to your 60ies but some pass away already in their 50ies if not even earlier. Suicides, alcohol, drug addiction, heart and lung diseases and STDs...
15.05.2012 - 21:30
Gurth Bennas
Written by Ernis on 14.05.2012 at 23:43

is that means Estonia is worse than Iran? but I don't think so. still you have happy lives without fears of war and dying from hunger. poverty exists in whole world but the government of Iran IMO never have thought about to solve it. what does it mean? then what's the diffrence between Iran's government and the medieval feodalists? feodals brainwashed people with their artifical, dreamlike religious rites and our government is just redoing it again. and in other hand we don't know that religion is from the God or just is the reflections of human's mind! that's the reason why I never comment about religion. but I'll never belive in governmental affairs and words. everything they say, surely is for their political benefits. they say nothing completely truly! do they?
----

17.05.2012 - 17:29
Reza
Account deleted
Happy 24th Sina
17.05.2012 - 23:00
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Gurth Bennas on 15.05.2012 at 21:30

is that means Estonia is worse than Iran?

I wouldn't say that. At least we don't have religious propaganda and the sale of booze is legal (although it is rather expensive compared to Italy)...

Quit speaking of negative things now... it's our bro's birthday!

Have a wonderful party, dear Sina!
21.05.2012 - 13:07
Gurth Bennas
Viggo's right. Happy birthday Sina with best wishes and regards. I hope you can celebrate your birthday, instead of soldiering. sorry for my late
----

22.05.2012 - 09:25
Reza
Account deleted
Next Saturday the results of "Konkoore Arshad" (Master OF Science Comprehensive Exam) will be declared. now I'm a bit worried about it
23.05.2012 - 23:01
Gurth Bennas
Written by [user id=41780] on 22.05.2012 at 09:25

Next Saturday the results of "Konkoore Arshad" (Master OF Science Comprehensive Exam) will be declared. now I'm a bit worried about it

don't worry dude! I hope you successfully pass it, with the chance of applying to the best universities.
----

24.05.2012 - 09:31
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Gurth Bennas on 23.05.2012 at 23:01

don't worry dude! I hope you successfully pass it, with the chance of applying to the best universities.

Thanks
31.05.2012 - 11:53
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by [user id=41780] on 24.05.2012 at 09:31

Written by Gurth Bennas on 23.05.2012 at 23:01

Thanks

What was yer rank Reza?!
31.05.2012 - 16:20
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Hamird on 31.05.2012 at 11:53

What was yer rank Reza?!

It's not good enough to get into a big university I made a big mistake ! I took part in Management group and not in Computer or IT. in fact it wasn't the right time to change, when I knew everything about soldiering and military rules .......

anyway I picked my 100 choices and I have to wait until Shahrivar.
31.05.2012 - 20:50
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by [user id=41780] on 31.05.2012 at 16:20

What was yer rank Reza?!

It's not good enough to get into a big university I made a big mistake ! I took part in Management group and not in Computer or IT. in fact it wasn't the right time to change, when I knew everything about soldiering and military rules .......

That's exactly what I want to do (switching from IT to Management), if I ever want to take part in MS test.. Why you say it's a mistake?!
31.05.2012 - 22:18
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Hamird on 31.05.2012 at 20:50

Written by [user id=41780] on 31.05.2012 at 16:20

What was yer rank Reza?!

That's exactly what I want to do (switching from IT to Management), if I ever want to take part in MS test.. Why you say it's a mistake?!

Well, I didn't have enough time to study all the lessons. if you wanna get a good result in Management you must read many books 3-4 times. for instance there are more than 10 sources for "Theories Of Management" . Hamid there is no guarantee that you will get a high score in your Theory tests. even with careful and complete study ! because they are free to give the questions from wherever they want !

if you wanna prepare yourself for Management, you must start from summer and at least study 5 hours every day . is it your cup of tea ?
02.06.2012 - 12:29
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by [user id=41780] on 31.05.2012 at 22:18

Well, I didn't have enough time to study all the lessons. if you wanna get a good result in Management you must read many books 3-4 times. for instance there are more than 10 sources for "Theories Of Management" . Hamid there is no guarantee that you will get a high score in your Theory tests. even with careful and complete study ! because they are free to give the questions from wherever they want !

if you wanna prepare yourself for Management, you must start from summer and at least study 5 hours every day . is it your cup of tea ?

Most probably I wont take part in MS and when my BS is accomplished I will fuck off to military service and continue my life! I've no educational plan for near future!
Well I can earn money with what I have right now, and I'm not keen on education for itself either! So I guess my educational journey will end by getting my BS.
05.06.2012 - 23:18
Gurth Bennas
Get off the education! happy fathers' day! and also happy Men's day! maybe someday a lack of wisdom will turn us into fathers! cheers
----

20.07.2012 - 21:17
akvan
Hia guys.... what the fuck is happening here without me ?
----
Think about it . Every generation gets some new frontier to tackle . Einstein got relativity , The Nasa cowboys got the moon . All the easy stuff is taken , Artificial consciousness is the next frontier !
05.09.2012 - 14:36
Monolithic
♠♠♠
C'mon people. Anyone home?

I thought the Iranians had a lot more participation in here than in our own Iranian communities.
12.09.2012 - 22:17
Marvel
Written by Monolithic on 05.09.2012 at 14:36

I thought the Iranians had a lot more participation in here than in our own Iranian communities.

suggest something to talk about
13.09.2012 - 00:17
Monolithic
♠♠♠
Written by Marvel on 12.09.2012 at 22:17

Well here's the cue: have you ever felt like you're fed up when someone comes forward and talks about how he or she adores your favorite band to the point where you get frustrated and regret that you should've never ever introduced the band to that person?
18.09.2012 - 22:27
Marvel
Written by Monolithic on 13.09.2012 at 00:17

Well here's the cue: have you ever felt like you're fed up when someone comes forward and talks about how he or she adores your favorite band to the point where you get frustrated and regret that you should've never ever introduced the band to that person?

this has never happened to me but I think it's not that important what do you think ?
19.09.2012 - 04:44
Monolithic
♠♠♠
Written by Marvel on 18.09.2012 at 22:27

Written by Monolithic on 13.09.2012 at 00:17

this has never happened to me but I think it's not that important what do you think ?

Sometimes I feel like that. It's like being ashamed of introducing a jewel to someone who doesn't wanna realize its true beauty and potential.
22.09.2012 - 22:20
Gurth Bennas
Shit! today was the first day of school and I feel really sad! I prefer to go to soldiering rather than to go to school! whether it's difficult or not. my mind's blowing 'cuz of squeezing my poor brain. sometimes I dream what if we were not in modern era; so we hadn't to study, hadn't to go to school! and if everybody loved the science it was his/her problem! then it's the best time to say: FUCK THE WORLD!
----

22.09.2012 - 23:12
Marvel
Written by Gurth Bennas on 22.09.2012 at 22:20

Shit! today was the first day of school and I feel really sad! I prefer to go to soldiering rather than to go to school! whether it's difficult or not. my mind's blowing 'cuz of squeezing my poor brain. sometimes I dream what if we were not in modern era; so we hadn't to study, hadn't to go to school! and if everybody loved the science it was his/her problem! then it's the best time to say: FUCK THE WORLD!

it's interesting for me to hear that you prefer soldiering
23.09.2012 - 16:31
Gurth Bennas
Written by Marvel on 22.09.2012 at 23:12

it's interesting for me to hear that you prefer soldiering

If there wouldn't be school then I hated to go to soldiering! I just wanted to show how much I hate school!
----