Metal Storm logo
Discuss the last documentary movie you saw

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 10.04.2007 - 14:05
Since heer are treads about movies, I decide to open new one about documentaries

Ok I was watching nice and interesting movie about some national park in South Bulgaria near Greece border and also about area, nature, mountains, animals and thinks like that, hahah I also saw wineyards and Bulgarian wine,
Balkans realy are last part in Europe where nature are ancient and like those days when eart was young, ppl still looks likie in 19th century, no sign of civilisation, awsomke movie!
24.06.2007 - 17:13
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Written by Bad English on 18.06.2007 at 23:54

I saw about Hells Angels in Sweden damn it was awsome great memories from nordic Sweden if you had ride by A4 hightway then you always will remeber landscapes and Is aw hwo thay ride there near Umea and it give sme memories hat Is aw 3-4 years ago in same higway damn I wanna return there

Aaaaand about the movie? Saw the words 'Hells Angels' and I got excited because im massive motorcycle fan and am in love with the types of bikes they ride... and you wrote nothing about them.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
24.06.2007 - 19:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Xtreme Jax on 24.06.2007 at 17:13

Written by Bad English on 18.06.2007 at 23:54

I saw about Hells Angels in Sweden damn it was awsome great memories from nordic Sweden if you had ride by A4 hightway then you always will remeber landscapes and Is aw hwo thay ride there near Umea and it give sme memories hat Is aw 3-4 years ago in same higway damn I wanna return there

Aaaaand about the movie? Saw the words 'Hells Angels' and I got excited because im massive motorcycle fan and am in love with the types of bikes they ride... and you wrote nothing about them.

Hhehe me to I love those bicks too and old school 70ties Harley was awsome, fuck modern bikes
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.07.2007 - 20:59
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Missed what the title was called but it was about Feral Cats in Australia.

Was interesting, seen it earlier in the week and the info has sent in, did you know Australia is the only continent where feral cats have spread to 100% of the country? Well neither did I, and for how diverse the Australian landscale is - from the central Australian deserts to the dense forests of Tasmania, the cat has developed incrediably well to suit itself within these environments.

The film must of been made in the late 90's or early 00's because some ove the information was a little out dated, for example when talking about the threats of how the cat has survived in Tasmania, they said that the population of the Spotted Tailed Qual and Tasmanian Devil numbers were high - when infact todays numbers have said that the Tassie Devil is almost close to extinction from a facial tumour disease.

Was a very intersting doco, and quite relevent too.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
08.07.2007 - 14:59
Stalker
Lone wanderer
I really like documentaries, I dont remember which was last Ive seen, but I mostly watched flms about nature, some abut civilisation and stuff, but my favourite are war ducumentaries, mostly WW2 and WW1. but nowadays they dont show them on TV much, and I dont watch TV much anymore, its worse and worse every day.... Id like to take a look in some archives, that would be cool. Anyway, I remember that one of the War in North Africa (WW2), abut Rommel and Montgomery, and stuff, I remember that part when Brittish troops are frying eggs on surface of a tank in the middle of the desert, hahahh.... Man that was hell, it must hav been 100 degrees inside of a tank....
----
09.07.2007 - 10:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Stalker on 08.07.2007 at 14:59

I really like documentaries, I dont remember which was last Ive seen, but I mostly watched flms about nature, some abut civilisation and stuff, but my favourite are war ducumentaries, mostly WW2 and WW1. but nowadays they dont show them on TV much, and I dont watch TV much anymore, its worse and worse every day.... Id like to take a look in some archives, that would be cool. Anyway, I remember that one of the War in North Africa (WW2), abut Rommel and Montgomery, and stuff, I remember that part when Brittish troops are frying eggs on surface of a tank in the middle of the desert, hahahh.... Man that was hell, it must hav been 100 degrees inside of a tank....

Rommel he was my here in early days but about WWI didnt kno there are many movies about it
----

09.07.2007 - 12:37
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Bad English on 09.07.2007 at 10:26

Rommel he was my here in early days but about WWI didnt kno there are many movies about it

You skinhead! Well, in fact there are not many, Ive seen only few Serbian, but it was so good, when you see it you wanna grab rifle and fight on that battlefield, man...
----
11.07.2007 - 02:16
Cassandra
Account deleted
i watched one online, about how US income taxes are illegal, and unconstitutional... my boyfriend always sends me these long political videos.
13.10.2007 - 08:24
Ellie
Account deleted
I saw a great one tonight! It was called "Dangerous Minds" and was about four different mathematicians that did a lot for the subject but all wound up killing themselves due to the knowledge they found.
27.11.2007 - 13:01
Dian Cécht
Account deleted
The last one I saw was about "Middle Age".
The place of the Women, the pollution during the period ... Was quiet interesting

I also like documentaries about how usuals things are done or produced.
Like a srew, matches ...

It's relaxing. LOL
10.04.2008 - 18:51
ylside
Staff
BBC 2 Horizon's documentaries are a MUST for anyone curious enough. Quality topics explained in a nice and objective way.
10.04.2008 - 19:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ylside on 10.04.2008 at 18:51

BBC 2 Horizon's documentaries are a MUST for anyone curious enough. Quality topics explained in a nice and objective way.

I forgot this tread man realy , I saw about a lot of thinks
Damn History Channel and Discovery Civillization are awsom, but I wanna say I saw 2 movies about ZDF Docu about Germans who lives in Kenigsberga nd some part in Poland, tertitories who historicaly belongs to them but after WWII belongs to USSR and Poland

damn last Europian legacy into east
----

10.04.2008 - 21:52
eximius
As Stalker put it about TV. I quited watching TV and had my television set "thrown" out of my room. Indeed I get to know about news after others did but I really don't care. Mostly TV is nocive for human education and a good way of manipulation... too many quests for rating, to many stupidities. Very few channels really worth watching!

Documentaries... i see a lot of them, on the internet . they're my favourite type of movies.
The last one I saw was called "The History Of Magic" and had 4 parts 1:"Close Up Magic" , 2:"Levitation" , 3:"Disappearance" and 4:"Mentalism" . actually the order doesn't count. This is not only a documentary like any other one.. it's more like a "must see" documentary because it changes ideas about magic, paranormal, witches etc... They all have an explanation and if there was ever a magician who claimed not using tricks he would very fast be exposed by others.
I'm really happy that we live in a world where everything has or can have a logical answer.
If you are interested in it here is a link to youtube for one of them. Others can be found at "related videos"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JYbTLNRTuc
Believe me, there's nothing to lose.. maybe some superstition
11.04.2008 - 00:30
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
american hardcore, nice movie about begining os that hard core, and punk rock music era in early 80s it's very good movie
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
11.04.2008 - 16:01
Abattoir
Staff
There is a trailer for a new upcoming documentary, titled Global Metal...looking forward to
11.04.2008 - 21:58
Ernis
狼獾
"Satan Rides the Media"...film bout Varg Vikernes...story bout teens who acted like brainless asses cause 'twas apparently cool until some of them really proved to be abnormal and one ended up in jail, the other with sharp objects inserted inside body....

When there wasn't any church-burning teens in Norway before then after they started the trend, it became a trend worldwide....
13.04.2008 - 19:00
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
I saw a documentary about a 25-year old (or was he 26?) British guy, who was still a virgin and decided to take part in a course of how to deal with women and have sex. That course took place in The Netherlands. I think it was pretty sick. The women, who were "teaching" him, were like 60! I don't even want to describe all the things they did... Anyway, the guy ended up losing his virginity to one of those women.
----
You'll never walk alone.
13.04.2008 - 22:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernotar on 13.04.2008 at 19:00

I saw a documentary about a 25-year old (or was he 26?) British guy, who was still a virgin and decided to take part in a course of how to deal with women and have sex. That course took place in The Netherlands. I think it was pretty sick. The women, who were "teaching" him, were like 60! I don't even want to describe all the things they did... Anyway, the guy ended up losing his virginity to one of those women.

I wanna see those details damn if people dont do it till 20 its be harder werry hard after 20, but still I wanna see that movie ... or be tecaher
----

14.04.2008 - 00:24
Ernis
狼獾

FTW?! Oh dear Lord...I think I don't want to think......
ya know....the only woman looking hot while still in sixties is Priscilla Presley.....who knows....mayb it's all bout special effects.....but at least she was a hot piece....
14.04.2008 - 00:59
ylside
Staff

That's... a horror documentary !
14.04.2008 - 09:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
About sex thimk I saw movie how man make operation he tace of epnis and are woman and woman make her seld to man whit penis damn such blood, such horror thinks, I woundering why people born so stupid sometimes .... and I saw how man whits oem kind a watter make his balls so big like football ball .... , and I didnt watch contunue of movie, because I dont like pukeing
----

15.04.2008 - 12:10
ylside
Staff
Waahey I didnt revive this thread to hear about such things

Check those instead
Arte : French / German
BBC 2 Horizons
15.04.2008 - 13:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ylside on 15.04.2008 at 12:10

Waahey I didnt revive this thread to hear about such things

Check those instead
Arte : French / German
BBC 2 Horizons

Arte are great but also try 3Sat and ZDF Info and ZDF Doku
----

16.04.2008 - 18:16
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
On Sunday I watched a documentary about a woman, who didn't go to shower or wash her teeth or any other part of herself in 3 months or so. She wanted to see, if she'd remain healthy and how much more bacteria she'd have on her skin than at the beginning. She didn't suffer any major damages, but the bacteria level in for instance her armpits was 8000 times bigger than before.

Yesterday I watched a documentary about a woman, who stopped shaving her body hair, because she had calculated that she uses approximately 3 whole days in a month removing her body hair, just because the society doesn't accept hairy women. I think she had a good point in the documentary, but she didn't know how to deal it in a right way to make herself sound convincing.
----
You'll never walk alone.
16.04.2008 - 18:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernotar on 16.04.2008 at 18:16

On Sunday I watched a documentary about a woman, who didn't go to shower or wash her teeth or any other part of herself in 3 months or so. She wanted to see, if she'd remain healthy and how much more bacteria she'd have on her skin than at the beginning. She didn't suffer any major damages, but the bacteria level in for instance her armpits was 8000 times bigger than before.

Yesterday I watched a documentary about a woman, who stopped shaving her body hair, because she had calculated that she uses approximately 3 whole days in a month removing her body hair, just because the society doesn't accept hairy women. I think she had a good point in the documentary, but she didn't know how to deal it in a right way to make herself sound convincing.

but about bacteria you can still survive, whan I was in Swe all was possessed whit it somehow I dont know why and I never had posening of it seems Im us eto it ot my stomack are full whit booze

I saw about History of Dracula and Romanain mytshs good movie
----

07.06.2008 - 09:01
carlithrashinmad
Account deleted
Zeitgeist , you must watch this movie/documentary, really, its very interesting. Its divided into 3 chapters, the first one talks about religion, second one about war business and the third one is kind of about economy and capitalism bullshit. Please check it out, I was very impressed by this movie, check it out here www.zeitgeistmovie.com
20.02.2009 - 06:19
Landsknecht
Account deleted
One on Vlad Tepes. Quite an interesting fellow, I must say.
08.04.2009 - 02:33
Winterfog
Written by Bad English on 13.04.2008 at 22:33

I wanna see those details damn if people dont do it till 20 its be harder werry hard after 20, but still I wanna see that movie ... or be tecaher

Wow... you can make a documentary based on any topic haha
08.04.2009 - 14:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Winterfog on 08.04.2009 at 02:33

Written by Bad English on 13.04.2008 at 22:33

Wow... you can make a documentary based on any topic haha

Yes we can
----

17.04.2009 - 00:17
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
American Experience: The Boy in the Bubble

It's a really impressive movie, The story of David Vetter who suffered from SCIDS (severe combined immune deficiency syndrome) and therefore had to live his whole life in a sterile bubble for 12 years.
David's older brother who died 7 months after birth, suffered from the same condition. Doctors estimated each son the
couple concieve would inherit the genetic condition with 50% probability. The 3 doctors confirmed if the parents had another
kid with SCID, he could safely be isolated until a bone marrow transplant from his older sister is performed and after that, he
can leave the bubble. They decided to try and David was born, but afterwards they discovered that David's sister is not a proper doner_ unlike how doctors had assumed_ and so starts David's life in the bubble...He was born for others, totally isolated, with almost no human contact, always anxious about germs, had no idea of the world outside and no understanding of death....
I think, David's unbearable life was a living instance showing how far human selfishness can go...
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
08.06.2009 - 19:34
Krankheit
Account deleted
Black Metal: A Documentary

very easy, but interesting made documentary about black metal. Featuring artist like King (Gorgoroth), A.A. Nemtheanga (Primordial), Cronos (Venom) and Grutle Kjellson (Enslaved) just to mention some. The documentary is actually only interviews and live clips. And it is the artists themself talking about black metal and their views onthe scene.