Metal Storm logo
German Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Promonex, 25.05.2006 - 19:13
I grievously missed this thread in the old forum, so here it is. German Metalstormers, where are you? Talks and discussions about stuff going on in Germany, metal or not, deeply desired!
07.07.2008 - 12:12
TheBigRossowski
Written by Promonex on 19.06.2008 at 18:11

Written by FoxZdemoN on 18.06.2008 at 20:22

I love Germans! Im coming to Germany for the 1st time to go to the Waldschrat Festival..maybe I will see some of you there m/

I bet you will

How do you feel about Oktoberfest. My wife told me I wouldn't like it too much because its just a dumb, pointless, drunkeness. That doesn't seem to make sense though, haha, but then again, I could just go to this "Black Inn" and drink. Promonex, you ever go to that metal bar in Sachsenhausen?!?! I know there is one, I met Kerry King in that area once, no joke!!
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
07.07.2008 - 12:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by TheBigRossowski on 07.07.2008 at 12:12

Written by Promonex on 19.06.2008 at 18:11

Written by FoxZdemoN on 18.06.2008 at 20:22

I love Germans! Im coming to Germany for the 1st time to go to the Waldschrat Festival..maybe I will see some of you there m/

I bet you will

How do you feel about Oktoberfest. My wife told me I wouldn't like it too much because its just a dumb, pointless, drunkeness. That doesn't seem to make sense though, haha, but then again, I could just go to this "Black Inn" and drink. Promonex, you ever go to that metal bar in Sachsenhausen?!?! I know there is one, I met Kerry King in that area once, no joke!!

For metalhead maybe it isnt bets place, but try all thos beers and soseages man I read that in Germany are 6000 brieveries and each type of beer are diferent
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.07.2008 - 22:44
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite

Metal bar in Sachsenhausen? Tell me more about it
No seriously, I only know the Hard Rock Café which isn't much of a metal bar and the Spritzehaus which is more of a rock bar for people still living in the 70's. There are some more rock bars out there which I haven't visited yet though, but AFAIK there aren't really any metal bars in Frankfurt.

As for Oktoberfest, I've only been there once as a kid. All I can remember is that it was stupidly expensive. If you just wanna get drunk with others, go to some metal festival, at least you'll have some like-minded people around you. (Eisenwahn, for example, which is in your area and features Endstille among others)
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
09.07.2008 - 14:42
TheBigRossowski
Written by Promonex on 08.07.2008 at 22:44

No seriously, I only know the Hard Rock Café which isn't much of a metal bar and the Spritzehaus which is more of a rock bar for people still living in the 70's. There are some more rock bars out there which I haven't visited yet though, but AFAIK there aren't really any metal bars in Frankfurt.

When I find it, I will let you know! Hopefully I have that drunken recall! It was quite some time ago I think, some friends and I were walking around Sachsenhausen. We strolled past this small bar and I heard "Amon Amarth". Went inside, had two shots of Tequila and it just felt so good....the bar...not the Tequila. When I find it I will take a picture and post it so you can see and maybe recognize it!
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
09.06.2009 - 09:07
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Wow this thread's been dead...

does any of you people know a hypermarket or something near the ZOB in Hamburg? i might need to stockpile on cheap booze and even cheaper food for Wacken
14.09.2009 - 14:54
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Can anyone please give me a torrent site for movies in german?(not necessarily german movies, but those dubbed in german will do too) i'd search google but my german-site browsing abilities are limited to guitar-related shit

edit: no need anymore
14.09.2009 - 17:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Valentin B on 14.09.2009 at 14:54

Can anyone please give me a torrent site for movies in german?(not necessarily german movies, but those dubbed in german will do too) i'd search google but my german-site browsing abilities are limited to guitar-related shit

If you have sat TV turn antena to astra its 19¤E and there platy FTA german channels who show movies in German Sat 1, RTL, RTl2 , ARD das Arste ZDF and so on, abouyt 30 channels
----

apos;'
[image]
14.09.2009 - 17:11
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Valentin B on 14.09.2009 at 14:54

Are you trying to learn German, bro? Or what?
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
14.03.2010 - 12:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I hear soemwhere dont remeber is it true in Aachen skin heads cn not go to olkd town and historical places realy I heard it soemweere, ist it true(even dont sounds true)
----

apos;'
[image]
19.07.2010 - 05:54
akvan
Hey com and see my page i take a flagcounter but i haven't any visitor (
----
Think about it . Every generation gets some new frontier to tackle . Einstein got relativity , The Nasa cowboys got the moon . All the easy stuff is taken , Artificial consciousness is the next frontier !
08.02.2011 - 00:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I heard in Hamburg there ppl dont call hamburger in name hamburger(burger) is it true, if yes how do you call it there?
Well Hamburger SV ... might be comfusing
----

apos;'
[image]
08.02.2011 - 01:51
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
Written by Promonex on 08.07.2008 at 22:44

As for Oktoberfest, I've only been there once as a kid. All I can remember is that it was stupidly expensive. If you just wanna get drunk with others, go to some metal festival, at least you'll have some like-minded people around you. (Eisenwahn, for example, which is in your area and features Endstille among others)

Oh fuck, I've just seen this post from 2 1/2 years ago. Damn, have I been ignorant! By now I not only know that bar, I've also become a DJ there
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
31.03.2011 - 18:03
Gurth Bennas
Hallo allerseits!
----
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

(One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them)
05.04.2011 - 18:09
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
Written by Gurth Bennas on 31.03.2011 at 18:03

Hallo allerseits!

Hello to you as well. I know this is a thread mainly for German Metalstormers, but would you mind speaking English nonetheless? That's pretty much the lingua franca in these forums. How come you are speaking German anyway?
----
05.04.2011 - 22:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Promonex on 05.04.2011 at 18:09

Written by Gurth Bennas on 31.03.2011 at 18:03

Hallo allerseits!

How come you are speaking German anyway?

google .... he post hello in all MS treads in every languadge here , you can see it in his posts

and Deutche is not so complicated at all
----

apos;'
[image]
14.04.2011 - 13:56
Gurth Bennas
Written by Bad English on 05.04.2011 at 22:03

google .... he post hello in all MS treads in every languadge here , you can see it in his posts

it seems it has made you angry! it's just a symbolic act!
----
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

(One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them)
14.04.2011 - 14:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Gurth Bennas on 14.04.2011 at 13:56

Written by Bad English on 05.04.2011 at 22:03

it seems it has made you angry! it's just a symbolic act!

No it didnt man
----

apos;'
[image]
17.05.2011 - 03:02
JollyRoger
Written by Bad English on 14.03.2010 at 12:42

I hear soemwhere dont remeber is it true in Aachen skin heads cn not go to olkd town and historical places realy I heard it soemweere, ist it true(even dont sounds true)

Hi

I live in Aachen, but I havn't heard such things. Actually there's a small town nearby ( = Stolberg ) which is known for it's many racists. IMHO our racism policy is the same as it should be everywhere: Live and let live as long as they stay away! They're are absolutly not welcome! Most Nazi demonstrations are cancelled before they're happening. Most security guards won't let them in... etc...
----
"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it." (Oscar Wilde)
20.05.2011 - 21:34
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
Written by JollyRoger on 17.05.2011 at 03:02

Live and let live as long as they stay away!

You're speaking of the racists there, right?
----
20.05.2011 - 21:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

Written by Bad English on 14.03.2010 at 12:42

Hi

I live in Aachen, but I havn't heard such things. Actually there's a small town nearby ( = Stolberg ) which is known for it's many racists. IMHO our racism policy is the same as it should be everywhere: Live and let live as long as they stay away! They're are absolutly not welcome! Most Nazi demonstrations are cancelled before they're happening. Most security guards won't let them in... etc...

Aachen is famose for its history and one of 1th city in franks empire whan frank king (dunno his name in english) choose build his main castle, ... let history overtakes that other bulsshit what makes shame of all Ger
----

apos;'
[image]
24.05.2011 - 16:42
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Promonex on 20.05.2011 at 21:34

Live and let live as long as they stay away!

You're speaking of the racists there, right?

it's obvious she was talking about you.
09.02.2013 - 17:49
JD
Account deleted
I just moved to Berlin early this month, any good metal places I should check out?
10.02.2013 - 15:25
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
Brutz & Brakel, Rock- und Wikingerbar, Halford and Blackland seem to be the most famous metal bars in Berlin. And K17 for gigs. Haven't been to any of those though.
----
10.02.2013 - 21:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Promonex on 10.02.2013 at 15:25

And K17 for gigs. .

I hate that club name, I realy do K and 7 ehhhhh
----

apos;'
[image]
12.02.2013 - 15:35
JD
Account deleted
Written by Promonex on 10.02.2013 at 15:25

Brutz & Brakel, Rock- und Wikingerbar, Halford and Blackland seem to be the most famous metal bars in Berlin. And K17 for gigs. Haven't been to any of those though.

I aready went to K17, Cassuopia, Lido, and Core Tex. Will check the others thanks. By the way what is the best stores to buy metal shirts?
29.04.2013 - 22:48
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
I thought this would be a good place to publicise a little tour my band is doing in Germany. If the staff think this doesn't belong here, please feel free to delete it.

Anyway if any of you guys are in any of these cities or if any of you would be interested in checking out a small band from India, do drop by.

June 8th - Chronical Moshers Festival
June 12th - Nachtleben - Frankfurt
June 10th - Berlin TBC
June 14th - Soundcafe - Munich
June 15th - Marburg - Ragnarock Warm up
June 16th - Headcrash - Hamburg
June 18th - Klangstation - Bonn
June 19th - MTC - Cologne
June 21st - Metalfest Open Air Poland

If any of you do drop by, do come and say hello. It's always nice to meet fellow MSers
You can follow the updates on our facebook page
Inner Sanctum Facebook
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
31.05.2013 - 03:25
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Hello there fellow german metalstormers.

I'll move to Germany and will stay there 1 year. I'll live in Frankfurt. Do you have any recommendations about how to go to the famous metal festivals like Wacken or M'era Luna? I speak German, so, if you have information in German it'd be helpful too.
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
02.06.2013 - 17:27
D.T. Metal
Staff
Written by The Alchemist on 31.05.2013 at 03:25

I'll move to Germany and will stay there 1 year. I'll live in Frankfurt. Do you have any recommendations about how to go to the famous metal festivals like Wacken or M'era Luna? I speak German, so, if you have information in German it'd be helpful too.

Well, at least for Wacken - if you don't have a ticket you can forget it; it's been sold out. BUT most festival websites have directions how to get there (public transportation or otherwise) and most also have some sort of forum where you can ask for a "Mitfahrmöglichkeit"
02.06.2013 - 20:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by The Alchemist on 31.05.2013 at 03:25

remeber Eintach Frankfurt go and see them live, next season
----

apos;'
[image]
26.06.2013 - 01:46
JD
Account deleted
Anyone from Bremen here? Because I just moved to it from Berlin about two weeks ago