Metal Storm logo
Things that piss you off

Original post

Posted by Leni, 15.05.2014 - 10:34
Written by Ernis on 14.05.2014 at 21:43

Written by Leni on 14.05.2014 at 14:12

I hate when someone in the gym (not couch) try to give me some advice how to exercise. Actually, every unasked advice piss me off.

And the next one's from work:

When you pop in to the loo and then almost throw up because the previous visitor left traces... or when the toilet seat displays some residue...

sometimes i watch the same in the lady's toilet in our office... omg, these princesses)))

one more thing about gym: when several muscle men gather and occupy all the place, where i need to exercise.and they are not working out, just standing and chatting)
12.06.2018 - 00:23
Metren
Dreadrealm
When my boss pairs me up with a new worker who is as incompetent as they come and also as slow as a nudist trying to climb a barbed-wire fence. You pay me one worker's wage, not 2 workers+babysitting a grown man wage, FFS. I get so goddamn angry when good workers are punished for being good by their superiors expecting them to train new employees as opposed to hiring competent workers, who don't need training (and might ask for higher pay for that reason).
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
24.06.2018 - 21:16
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Written by Metren on 12.06.2018 at 00:23

as slow as a nudist trying to climb a barbed-wire fence.

What a vivid simile!
25.06.2018 - 00:11
Metren
Dreadrealm
Written by Azarath on 24.06.2018 at 21:16

Written by Metren on 12.06.2018 at 00:23

as slow as a nudist trying to climb a barbed-wire fence.

What a vivid simile!

Stolen from an episode of The Benny Hill Show ;-)
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
24.09.2019 - 04:37
no one
I live in a small town of eco warrior surfer hippies, they look at me sideways because I wear all black usually.

What pisses is me off is when I talk to them they're all hypocrites, it's all a big show. I find out my family is more eco friendly than most of them! We just don't announce it to the world.

Just had to get that out
----
Unable to connect to the database
24.09.2019 - 16:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by no one on 24.09.2019 at 04:37

I live in a small town of eco warrior surfer hippies, they look at me sideways because I wear all black usually.

What pisses is me off is when I talk to them they're all hypocrites, it's all a big show. I find out my family is more eco friendly than most of them! We just don't announce it to the world.

Just had to get that out

Buy a shout gun or weapon, old wild american way, and you dont go to the jail
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.09.2019 - 20:53
no one
Written by Bad English on 24.09.2019 at 16:26

Written by no one on 24.09.2019 at 04:37

Just had to get that out

Buy a shout gun or weapon, old wild american way, and you dont go to the jail

The Taranaki hippie massacre
----
02.10.2019 - 00:48
Metren
Dreadrealm
When you make kind of good money at Your job and a bunch of people thinks that's a good reason to constantly pester you for a loan they "swar they'll pay back". Because of course, that's what I want to do - to loan out my money as opposed to actually keep it and buy shit for myself and my family.

I've started to flat out tell people "I don't loan out money" and leave it at that.
----
02.10.2019 - 16:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Metren on 02.10.2019 at 00:48

When you make kind of good money at Your job and a bunch of people thinks that's a good reason to constantly pester you for a loan they "swar they'll pay back". Because of course, that's what I want to do - to loan out my money as opposed to actually keep it and buy shit for myself and my family.

I've started to flat out tell people "I don't loan out money" and leave it at that.

I never do it its eastern, Asian thing not Scandinavian
----

17.10.2019 - 13:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
That drivers dont use turning signals whit lights as we must do, simply turn, its red light and then green car just turns, or drives fast and turns, also specially in round crossroads, its pisses me of it can be crash. Also that idiots violate left side rule, main small roads main road or police must check out more an fine harder people who ignores and dont let car from right go.
Agresive drivers, fast drivers and young people who drives car, women drives better, etleast they know trafic rules. I wish american police visit N Sweden.
----

21.10.2019 - 01:25
I_Dont_Exist
Life itself, old people, happy people, public transport, children, supermarkets/groceries and their shitty products, good weather, bad weather, most metalheads, muslim kids who talk too loud, gipsies, feminists, moralists, pagans, stoics, hipsters, pseudo-intellectuals, alt-right people, my old classmates, antifas, nazis, TV, new simpson episodes, my computer and its shitty functioning, advertisements, my parents, my stepmom, my stepsisters, internet sites to watch series but they are only in southamerican spanish, traffic, tinder whores, my ex, changes being made in the places where i usually go, shitty gigs in my town.
----
Embrace beauty in your arms? and slit her throat
21.10.2019 - 03:24
no one
Written by I_Dont_Exist on 21.10.2019 at 01:25

Life itself, old people, happy people, public transport, children, supermarkets/groceries and their shitty products, good weather, bad weather, most metalheads, muslim kids who talk too loud, gipsies, feminists, moralists, pagans, stoics, hipsters, pseudo-intellectuals, alt-right people, my old classmates, antifas, nazis, TV, new simpson episodes, my computer and its shitty functioning, advertisements, my parents, my stepmom, my stepsisters, internet sites to watch series but they are only in southamerican spanish, traffic, tinder whores, my ex, changes being made in the places where i usually go, shitty gigs in my town.

Being human is a miracle though
----
22.10.2019 - 17:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by I_Dont_Exist on 21.10.2019 at 01:25

You forgot to say wine , local food and local football team
----

22.10.2019 - 17:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Timers in angine heater places at work. Home I have 24h , I plugf cable in electricity, then in car, it heats angine, till I drive. Timer is mess, because at my work it stars 30 min before, e end, and time there is totaly wrong, in minus 25 you need have it on min 4 hours, otherwise car is fucked cold and i have no time drive extra 30 minutes just to warm up car, because in winter its importrant that angine is warm, otherwise ...
----

04.11.2019 - 21:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Timers in engine heater places, it piss me of if you stop work at 21:00 and car is cold because some fucking timer fucks up, I want 24h non stop timer , think its -20¤C and you need drive extra 20 minutes for car sake to not get brake down ehhh

idiots who drives super fast on ice roads, its risk even sigh says 70km/h maybe sometimes you can drive 30 for own and other saftey, (even I dont give a fuck about if idiots die)
----

06.11.2019 - 19:15
no one
Fireworks, they're just annoying.
----
07.11.2019 - 17:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Fluffybunnies in supermarkets, slow people, when you need to buy one thing go trough super fast, slow folks on the way.
looking shit all around. Nowadays I buy all onpine, can take out delivery after 18:00 when its calm there
----

07.11.2019 - 19:12
no one
People who still use the word fluffybunny to describe people they don't like.
----
07.11.2019 - 20:24
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Irritable Ted on 07.11.2019 at 19:18

Faggots are great. With some onion gravy and garden peas.

Off-topic but felt compelled to mention how this reminds me of things like spotted dick being a food.

Also I cleaned up the language of previous posts. We can vent our frustrations in this thread without using slurs. Thanks for trying to steer it in a more humorous direction.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
07.11.2019 - 22:18
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Without any context these last posts surely became entertaining
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
10.11.2019 - 14:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
That in supermarkets thay stop to sell BBQ products in mid august. damn its posible make food on fire all year long, I do it no matter if its -20¤C and 1m snow, we do it, I can marinate all meat by my self, but often easier are to buy if it happens spontanoius, but its like may-augusti period. Annoying
----

17.12.2019 - 01:59
Metren
Dreadrealm
The fact that Taylor Swift is a better guitarist than me... I just realized this today.
----
17.12.2019 - 10:31
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Metren on 17.12.2019 at 01:59

The fact that Taylor Swift is a better guitarist than me... I just realized this today.

Oh, I thought she's a better person than you.

I may decline completely.
17.12.2019 - 12:54
Metren
Dreadrealm
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 17.12.2019 at 10:31

Oh, I thought she's a better person than you.

Why would that piss me off?

And if she's such a good person, how come all of her boyfriends dump her? I've never been dumped by a boyfriend. I win.
----
22.12.2019 - 15:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
That non of cigar companies ha sgood home page where to see, its maybe 10% has and you can get some good info and most are based in USA, Latin American companies no
Another its rare in craft beer, but there are craft beer companies what has no beer list, our beers sesction on their side, so you cant see nothing.
IMO today all must have home page,
----

08.01.2020 - 22:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
If you read a news on news sites, like news are updatet whit 3 new Sentenced and 20 Sentenced are copy of old news
----

22.01.2020 - 20:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
That if you look at people at social media, many has selfies, you can see people in whole body nowadays, its annoying in some way
----

28.01.2020 - 15:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
That rule where you need let driver what comes from left side, I know in my town but dont know where I need let drivers in other cities
That there are no speed limit sign in some places in city, I drive 30 even if its 50 if there are no sign, what I dont know....
Today I violate my first traffic law, I drove in parking , a lot of cars and snow, P searched free parking spor, I can not drive between 2 cars. I drove on walking way drove 2meters
snow, cars and blizzard... well
----

02.02.2020 - 15:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
After 40h of non stop snow, even i have seen worst, in 6h once there came 1m. Anyway 49h s ow they clean the roads but they clean and snow hills are everwhete. Its hard whit car to drive, in every crosroads you need stop put to 1 and start drive, turning n crossing is hard now
----

12.03.2020 - 14:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Truckdrivers specially East Europeain ( statistically) they are worst, they drive in a city fast, even 20km faster, many dont stop , drives super fast when are icy, ignore left rule . There are good drivers as well, but some are bad and ariesive

Same goes for inter city buss drivers, one drove when was red, one drove to walking people because it was on the way and it was yellow, on circle places round places even car is 1th what has go ahead, they drive in and ignores rules.

City busdrivers are OK and all who rides Norbotten Line 220, 221, Leif and others they are good, follow all rules.... well if you drive car and are cariful they are huge risk to crush on yor back, I have seem car drove 40 on 50 road big truck use siren drove 70 and then stoped and tried fight whit car driver because it drove to slow, but same time 20 is enought to lose a drivers license.

I wish cops do more and be less tolorant to agresive drivers, higher fines, even jail, and license lost to 5 years. Ppl will not die on acident.
----

22.03.2020 - 23:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
We in sweden like to bbq in the Woods or special places, no matter if its minus 35 or plus 35. I hate when ppl take homw Fire wood in the night from places where city put ut that all can use it. I really hate it, c mon
----