Metal Storm logo
South Park

Original post

Posted by iMPERiAL_iCE, 02.02.2007 - 17:03
Greetz all,
I just had to start this topic to honour this great show, I love every single episode of it, and I especially love the movie Bigger, Longer and Uncut , these guys are just hillarious, I want to hear what other Metalstormers have to say about this show.

*singing: shut your Fu**in face uncle-fu**er.........

and here is a great link to a game called creat-your-southpark it is COOL:
create-your-southpark

this iz my guy:
23.03.2009 - 23:38
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Lol @ the Wal-Mart episode...'I can take many forms!'...puts on a hat, a mustache hahah
25.03.2009 - 17:15
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Yeah, Walmart was pretty funny. I thought it was hillarious that when the walmart demon died, it shit itself lol.

As far as the newest season, well, all have to say is Meh. The super hero thing with cartman was pretty funny, though predictable; cartman tries to be a super-hero, someone edges in on his business and he gets pissed, so he pettily tries to eliminate the other super-hero, making him more like a villain, but he calls himself a hero. That's it in a nutshell...
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
29.03.2009 - 23:09
ForeverDarkWoods
This is probably the show which I love the most in the entire mutherfucking universe. Every single episode is great in it's own way, and the comedy has a lot more brains to it than say, The Simpsons, Family Guy or American Dad. Most South Park jokes are actually very intelligent, which is more than could be said about pretty much all other cartoon comedy.

The new episode was great. "We have angered the economy." The new season's hopefully gonna be awesome.
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
15.04.2009 - 17:31
Stigmatized
From what I've seen of Season 13, the episodes are pretty solid. I like seeing what they do with current events. The "Fishsticks" episdode was good, as was the "Eat, Pray, Queef" episode. They're nowhere near as good as the older seasons, but what can you expect?

Anyone else noticed the product placement in South Park nowadays? I've seen several brands depicted or mentioned quite a bit in the last couple of seasons.
15.04.2009 - 22:52
ForeverDarkWoods
Written by Stigmatized on 15.04.2009 at 17:31

The "Fishsticks" episdode was good

I actually read an article today that Kanye West was gonna "work on his ego" simply as a result of the way that South Park episode mocked him, and he didn't want to be seen as an egoist douchebag...

He just proved their point big time...
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
16.04.2009 - 01:59
I can't wait for the episode tonight. It's about the Pinewood Derby. I used to be a Cubscout and I can relate to the overexcitement dads have about having the best car. Should be great.
16.04.2009 - 08:25
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I just watched the latest South Park episode...hah...way to rip on Kayne West AND Carlos Mencia at the same time...Fishdicks!
16.04.2009 - 15:36
-Soulreaper-
Written by [user id=2084] on 16.04.2009 at 08:25

I just watched the latest South Park episode...hah...way to rip on Kayne West AND Carlos Mencia at the same time...Fishdicks!

Yeah, that episode was pretty damn hilarious. And the end was quite disturbing.
16.04.2009 - 15:38
-Soulreaper-
Written by SteveTheStoner on 16.04.2009 at 01:59

I can't wait for the episode tonight. It's about the Pinewood Derby. I used to be a Cubscout and I can relate to the overexcitement dads have about having the best car. Should be great.

This episode was also really good. Was kind of dissapointed that all the south park children werent in it but still brilliant none the less.
16.04.2009 - 22:44
This season = Win thus far

Really toned down the lame pop culture obsessions. Even the pop culture REFERENCES at least suit the story again instead of just being an elephant in the room
20.04.2009 - 01:37
Stigmatized
I didn't like the "Pinewood Derby" episode until the very end and they basically call the entire earth a bunch of greedy assholes.
01.10.2009 - 04:55
ToMegaTherion
One of the few shows that definitely seems to be getting better with age, "Guitar Queero" was one of their best episodes to date.
08.10.2009 - 23:37
Deus Ex Machina
Lol at Michael Jackson's ghost. Epicest ghost epicness ever.

That is all.
12.10.2009 - 18:38
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
'Hi, Billy Maies here!' 'Shut up, Billy Maies!'

Chipolaway...lol

All Michael Jackson wanted to be was a little white girl...

I suppose it isn't too soon to be ripping on Michael Jackson hardcore on shows like that...
03.11.2009 - 07:45
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Hmm, I can't get to laugh too much at the latest South Park episodes like I used to with the old ones. However, the episodes still have those interesting plots that keep you interested, whether it is a critique, a complete offense against something or whatever one can still get entertained by them. They took our jobs!!!! XD
----
Christless
11.11.2009 - 05:44
Written by Darth Satanious on 03.11.2009 at 07:45

Hmm, I can't get to laugh too much at the latest South Park episodes like I used to with the old ones. However, the episodes still have those interesting plots that keep you interested, whether it is a critique, a complete offense against something or whatever one can still get entertained by them. They took our jobs!!!! XD

Yes. Just yes.

Love this show. Best episode = marjorine. The one where the girls have the paper future teller thing...
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)
30.04.2010 - 13:39
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
I fucking love the show, and also love the soundtrack... who can't remember, songs like ''Prostitute'' (my favorite from Chef ), Lemmiwinks, The Joseph Smith song, A Ladder to Heaven... not to mention Cartman making fun of gospel bands and the one mocking japanese anime cartoons.

Too bad the show has decayed, but I still watch every week... still worth a couple of laughs from the few good jokes.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
30.04.2010 - 15:12
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Uirapuru on 30.04.2010 at 13:39

I fucking love the show, and also love the soundtrack... who can't remember, songs like ''Prostitute'' (my favorite from Chef ), Lemmiwinks, The Joseph Smith song, A Ladder to Heaven... not to mention Cartman making fun of gospel bands and the one mocking japanese anime cartoons.

Too bad the show has decayed, but I still watch every week... still worth a couple of laughs from the few good jokes.

speaking of southpark songs, who can forget..

Weeeeeeeeeeeell kyle mom's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world, kye's mom's a bitch she's a big jew bitch, bitch bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, on monday she's a bitch on tuesday she's a bitch , everyday she's a big fat bitch... !!
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
30.04.2010 - 15:24
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Warman on 03.02.2007 at 16:20

South Park can be funny but I also find it to be too "childish" for my taste sometimes.

Seriously? Well I remember the time when I didn't watch South Park, but to call it childish? I was 17 back then, I'm 20 now and have always considered myself to be kinda childish. I probably didn't have a better argument.
But today I just love South Park. Every night between 11:40 pm and 00:30 I'm there in front of the television, laughing my ass off. My favourite episode (just because it's so f-ing retarded) must be the one where Cartman draws Jennifer Lopez on his hand and Ben Affleck falls in love. Hillarious!
----
30.04.2010 - 15:32
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Zombie on 30.04.2010 at 15:12

Written by Uirapuru on 30.04.2010 at 13:39

speaking of southpark songs, who can forget..

Weeeeeeeeeeeell kyle mom's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world, kye's mom's a bitch she's a big jew bitch, bitch bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, on monday she's a bitch on tuesday she's a bitch , everyday she's a big fat bitch... !!

Hahaha xD

Well.. it looks like I forgot one of the most awesome polka songs ever.. KYYYLEEE MOOOM IS AAAA BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT-TCHAAA.

@Warman: Yeah these things happen, comments from more than two years ago... always funny to see
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
07.03.2012 - 16:06
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
To be really honest...I love "Race War" episode. *will not discuss anymore*
08.07.2012 - 03:53
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Just these days I realized how much I love South Park. I just watched two more episodes today and I could not stop laughing at the apparently legendary "Scott Tenorman Must Die". The extent to which Cartman goes to get revenge on that guy for his own stupidity is completely insane

What I don't like is that Cartman and Kyle are the only two main characters who are developed. From what I saw Stan is way too "normal" and Kenny, well, Kenny just gets killed.
30.09.2012 - 20:10
Angry Chair
Cartman is the best cartoon character of all time.

there are many great ones though such as Randy, the gay teacher (I forgot what hes called).
----
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
24.12.2014 - 10:53
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Latest episode "Crème Fraiche" was up on fox(earlier it was on Vh1) and it was amazing. The conversation between Randy and operator was hilarious.
24.12.2014 - 11:31
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 24.12.2014 at 10:53

Latest episode "Crème Fraiche" was up on fox(earlier it was on Vh1) and it was amazing. The conversation between Randy and operator was hilarious.

Latest episode of season 14:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cr%C3%A8me_Fraiche_%28South_Park%29

South Park already aired the last episode of season 18 several days back. Just letting this info out in case you thought season 14 is the latest from South Park.
----
Christless
24.12.2014 - 15:06
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Darth Satanious on 24.12.2014 at 11:31

South Park already aired the last episode of season 18 several days back. Just letting this info out in case you thought season 14 is the latest from South Park.

Oh, you didn't get me.

Comedy Central(which originally air South Park episodes) in India was blocked due to some fucked up issues in broadcasting. I know "Crème Fraiche" is from season fourteen but that doesn't mean they not rolling up latest episodes from season 18. "The Magic Bush", "Fremium Isn't Free", "Cock Magic" and "The Cissy" has already aired on Fox. This annoying shift has led many viewers to left in conundrum as when the original shows will air(which infact was already on air via Fox).
24.12.2014 - 15:53
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 24.12.2014 at 15:06

Oh, you didn't get me.

Comedy Central(which originally air South Park episodes) in India was blocked due to some fucked up issues in broadcasting. I know "Crème Fraiche" is from season fourteen but that doesn't mean they not rolling up latest episodes from season 18. "The Magic Bush", "Fremium Isn't Free", "Cock Magic" and "The Cissy" has already aired on Fox. This annoying shift has led many viewers to left in conundrum as when the original shows will air(which infact was already on air via Fox).

How about the official South Park website? Can you access it? I know there are some coutry restrictions, a guy from Norway told me he was restricted, but I don't know about India:

http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes
----
Christless
24.12.2014 - 16:02
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Darth Satanious on 24.12.2014 at 15:53

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 24.12.2014 at 15:06

Oh, you didn't get me.

How about the official South Park website? Can you access it? I know there are some coutry restrictions, a guy from Norway told me he was restricted, but I don't know about India:

http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes

Restricted in India too.
24.12.2014 - 16:39
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Tough luck
----
Christless
14.01.2015 - 21:35
Nucky
Those two guys who created South Park are still stoned since their high school days.. But whatever they smoke, they also made one of the best cartoons ever.. My fav character is Cartman..