Metal Storm logo
The Holiday, Leaving, Away And Coming Back Thread

Original post

Posted by Dark Cornatus, 30.06.2006 - 03:49
This is the thread to explain an upcoming holiday, a reason to leave MS, or your simply not going to be online for a short period, so everyone knows where you are etc.

Id like to start by announcing my European Holiday starts in 2 days. I will pop in and out of MS in internet cafes, but i wont be posting too much if anything for two months until September.
The easiest way to contact me if you need/want to is a PM or email. So ill say today, before i forget tomorrow, goodbye to everyone for two months if i dont speak to you!
09.02.2008 - 03:28
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Well MS, by Saturday I'll be in the U.S. for a week. I'm gonna kick it with my cousins one night, should be sweet . See y'all.
09.02.2008 - 03:47
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by [user id=160] on 09.02.2008 at 03:28

Well MS, by Saturday I'll be in the U.S. for a week. I'm gonna kick it with my cousins one night, should be sweet . See y'all.

Have a nice week!
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
20.04.2008 - 19:05
Elodie Artour
Slania
Tomorrow,I'm heading up to Finland,so I'll be away for a few days.Wish you all here lots of luck,and also-to have a great time!
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
25.04.2008 - 04:41
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
thanks Jonas (thought his is ages later lol).

have fun Elodie

well, I'm headed to Abaco from tomorrow (Friday) until Monday. Should be fun. None of my friends are expecting me, i'm surprising them with my presence. It's my last trip before i graduate and before I head to Europe .
26.04.2008 - 14:02
Elodie Artour
Slania
@Lowelas:Thanks.

Now I'm back.
And I've got a special surprise for you,guys,which I'm gonna show you veeery soon.

By the way,Finland is adorable!
----
21.05.2008 - 10:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
wow its 21.05 already, can not belive

Damn time runs so fast and sice next are alst may week I had 2 exame sleft(thay wont be so hard) and then almosut summer, probobly you wont see me online so offen, if weathe rbe good I wanna enjoy soem sun too and in end of month I will go to Sweden, and of corse there be internet, but I dont know how much I be online, to many thinks to see, to many thinks to try and places(not far) to visit , and in july its be summer so I try spend time outside us much us I can , and I also had some work to do there too, and same here, I shood do some thinks what takes much time before I leave, just wast thsi week and ...
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.05.2008 - 17:27
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Bad English on 21.05.2008 at 10:20

Damn time runs so fast and sice next are alst may week I had 2 exame sleft(thay wont be so hard) and then almosut summer, probobly you wont see me online so offen, if weathe rbe good I wanna enjoy soem sun too and in end of month I will go to Sweden, and of corse there be internet, but I dont know how much I be online, to many thinks to see, to many thinks to try and places(not far) to visit , and in july its be summer so I try spend time outside us much us I can , and I also had some work to do there too, and same here, I shood do some thinks what takes much time before I leave, just wast thsi week and ...

Great time to visit man! Swedish summers are so beautiful and now it's supposed to be the hottest summer in Sweden in 150 years! Can't wait, the weather's already great!
----
21.05.2008 - 20:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 21.05.2008 at 17:27

Written by Bad English on 21.05.2008 at 10:20

Great time to visit man! Swedish summers are so beautiful and now it's supposed to be the hottest summer in Sweden in 150 years! Can't wait, the weather's already great!

Man if its true i hope its be wsome summer in Lulea, damn man there nights cold here we had warmer, but still nice no sun but light like in day all night , somehow i miss those thinks

I be in Stockholm airport at 25.06 dunno time pass by if you want but i dunno when be plain to Lulea
----

25.05.2008 - 19:30
SilentScream
Blasphemer
Yesterday I finalised my itinerary for my upcoming trip to France in June. So I'll be staying a while in Paris, Lille, taking a ride up to Brussels (why not?), then going down to Nantes for the Hellfest before visiting the castles around Tours. No use saying that I am REALLY looking forward to it.

Is there anything that a metalstormer can recommend that I see when I'm over there? (I mean, not the obvious ones)
25.05.2008 - 21:08
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by SilentScream on 25.05.2008 at 19:30

Yesterday I finalised my itinerary for my upcoming trip to France in June. So I'll be staying a while in Paris, Lille, taking a ride up to Brussels (why not?), then going down to Nantes for the Hellfest before visiting the castles around Tours. No use saying that I am REALLY looking forward to it.

Is there anything that a metalstormer can recommend that I see when I'm over there? (I mean, not the obvious ones)

I'd suggest contacted Jeff, wrathchild & Collin for stuf in France, and Thryce for Belgium.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
31.05.2008 - 16:29
Warman
Erotic Stains
Yo my brothers and sisters. I won't go anywhere but I'll be much less here on the site since my computer is broken. I'll miss ya!
----
21.06.2008 - 15:25
Warman
Erotic Stains
Okay, so I'm back for the second time.
I have been in my hometown, Norrköping since Sunday. My grandmother owns the camping ground there, so me and five of my best friends got to stay there for free a week. It was one of th best weeks ever, I could've easily stayed another week.
----
21.06.2008 - 15:37
Dagorwen
I'll be from August the 4th to the 30th in Bamberg, Germany for a university session. (I still consider it as holyday)
26.06.2008 - 12:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Im in Sweden now
Damn sleep 3 hours, go whit fucking shit trains to airport, in chill and cold morning, then idiot aiport workrer sad my bagage are ovewighted, i go to post and it wasnt, seems bastards want to all bagages be ovewighted, but in Sweden it wasnt heheh hate Riga aiport it stinks , and Riga-Stockholm stuart was dude and plain when we landing it was terible wind aaaaa, I drunk one whisky not 4 how planned , Thank God Stockholm-Luleå stuart was so sweet and nice girl, secend to, I shood ask email , but I was tired and slept all way
----

03.07.2008 - 18:36
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
I am working in Granada (Southern Spain) for the rest of July, so I will be checking Metal Storm from time to time, but it is unlikely that I will post anything during this month. See you in August, Metalstormers!
03.07.2008 - 20:44
APOHAKC
The Bard
I gotta go for a week or two, some friend from Poland is coming, we should have a blast, see ya metalspermers
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
04.07.2008 - 14:45
Dagorwen
I'll be in Romania from 7th July to 18th, in Oltenia and Carpatian mountains... for an orthodox pilgrimage !
08.07.2008 - 02:36
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Wow i got back from Europe yesterday!
it was beautiful, but I missed the tropical scenary of The Bahamas.
The Italians were funny lol. I liked The Turks, ummm but wow Greece, very nice place. I found a store in Athens that sells TRUE metal merchandise. The other explorica groups that were under the same tour guide as the Bahamas group......I made friends with the L.A. group, and I miss them

and tomorrow I'm off to Abaco for a week.
12.07.2008 - 19:04
Hamird
Lieutenant
I'm on holiday right now. and I have no access as much as my home pc.
I will come back in 2 weeks. I missed metalstorm(ers)
14.07.2008 - 16:36
Dagorwen
So, I write from an internet place in Sibiu! The horrible thing is that there is a great festival here from the 18 and 19 july, just when I leave, and it s very difficult (and expensive) to change the plane ticket, so bye bye Gamma Ray, Negura Bunget, Atrocity, Lacrimosa, Frozen Dusk, etc....

FUCK !!!!!!
22.07.2008 - 01:54
Warman
Erotic Stains
Tomorrow I'll be going to my grandmother in Österstad. Will be gone till Friday, but then I'm back to rock and roll again!!!
----
23.07.2008 - 21:02
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Damn this summer has been filled with travelling, I'm off to the U.S. tomorrow for 5 days.
27.08.2008 - 08:15
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
im off to bosnia for 5-6 days... take care everybody
03.09.2008 - 10:51
Knightrider
The Sorcerer
Tomorrow I'm going to Belgium, to a F1 Grand Prix, and also to visit Bruxelles, I will be back next week. Regards!
03.09.2008 - 13:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Knightrider on 03.09.2008 at 10:51

Tomorrow I'm going to Belgium, to a F1 Grand Prix, and also to visit Bruxelles, I will be back next week. Regards!

made some picks and post em here
----

03.09.2008 - 13:55
Knightrider
The Sorcerer
Written by Bad English on 03.09.2008 at 13:51

Written by Knightrider on 03.09.2008 at 10:51

made some picks and post em here

Sure!
07.09.2008 - 19:03
Elodie Artour
Slania
Hey, guys! I'm back from my holiday in Turkey! Did you miss me?
----
08.09.2008 - 19:19
Knightrider
The Sorcerer
I'm back from Belgium, It was great, Belgium is very nice country with good chocolate and even better beer, the race was also very well, I'm glad that Massa won.
13.09.2008 - 19:09
FOOCK Nam
Back after 2 week of due to exam. Now I have a lot to do as checking all reviews I missed when I was away.
14.09.2008 - 12:11
Stalker
Lone wanderer
The preparations for my university start tomorrow, and Ill be there for the next 5 days, and probably wont have access to internet for that time, so I wont be here... See you friday or saturday
----