Metal Storm logo
Kosovo - new country at Balkan

Original post

Posted by EddieGunner, 19.02.2008 - 00:21
Kosovo is main subject curently in whole world, they r independent country now, last one that become from ex yugoslavia
most of the EU accepted kosovo as new country, but some r again (russia, and serbia, maybe there some more)
so watts ur opinion about this

In my opinion EU and west countrys makin huge mistake with this, if they accept kosovo then they shoul give independence to Basks, cataluny, Scotland, North part of cyprus(turkish part) south osetia, chehcnya, etc.......
come i jsut wanna see your thought s
04.06.2008 - 02:57
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Bad English on 03.06.2008 at 22:19

Written by APOHAKC on 03.06.2008 at 21:44

hes atittitude about it? what a fuck is that supposed to mean?

btw, as Stalker said, you are the last person who should be complain about propaganda.

what the hell that mean?

damn, sorry man, I have no idea how I managed to quote you
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
07.06.2008 - 12:36
Macedonia
Account deleted
Eddie dont forget Aegean and Pirin Macedonia!
08.06.2008 - 02:44
Valmont
Appearently, there are decent amount of gold reserves under Kosovo. *the "ooh" moment*
02.09.2008 - 16:21
HeyhoMarinko!
Account deleted
There is no country called Kosovo, just a region in south Serbia.

Srby ostante Hrdy nech sa vam to vsetko vyplni, Slovenska bratia vsem - quote from a Slovakian band DMS lyrics. (Serbia keep yourself proud, fight on, for your dreams, Slovakian brothers are with you)
05.09.2008 - 02:39
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
yes there is country called Kosovo, recognized by many countrys in world, few stayed on side, but KOSOVO is reality that serbs need to live with it, and look forward , and stop to support war criminals and genocide's .
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
05.09.2008 - 16:23
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Written by Bad English on 05.09.2008 at 10:35

Written by EddieGunner on 05.09.2008 at 02:39

yes there is country called Kosovo, recognized by many countrys in world, few stayed on side, but KOSOVO is reality that serbs need to live with it, and look forward , and stop to support war criminals and genocide's .

I agree man, serbs shood look forvard, look at EU and such thinks not live like in issolation, like Albania was in comunistic days
Latvia lost some part in WWII now its Russia, so I dont give a shit about it
Germany lost Kenigsberg, germans dont care
Finland lost Karelia and other parts, fins dont care

The problem is that Germany and Finland lost these areas because they declared war against the Soviet Union and lost it. If they had won, it is the Russians who would have had to give away their territorial possessions. Instead, the problem in Kosovo is that the Ottoman Empire colonized that Serbian land with Albanians who became a majority. It is exactly what happened in the early 19th century in Texas, a Mexican territory: General Santa Anna asked English-speaking settlers to populate Texas and when they became a majority they decided to secede, declare war on Mexico, make slavery legal again and in the end force the local Hispanic settlers to leave their very homes. Recognizing the pantomime that is an independent Kosovo (same for Transnistria, Abkhazia, Somaliland, etc) is not only illegal, but also morally illegitimate.
05.09.2008 - 17:06
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Written by Taktsekte on 05.09.2008 at 16:23

Written by Bad English on 05.09.2008 at 10:35

Written by EddieGunner on 05.09.2008 at 02:39

I agree man, serbs shood look forvard, look at EU and such thinks not live like in issolation, like Albania was in comunistic days
Latvia lost some part in WWII now its Russia, so I dont give a shit about it
Germany lost Kenigsberg, germans dont care
Finland lost Karelia and other parts, fins dont care

The problem is that Germany and Finland lost these areas because they declared war against the Soviet Union and lost it. If they had won, it is the Russians who would have had to give away their territorial possessions. Instead, the problem in Kosovo is that the Ottoman Empire colonized that Serbian land with Albanians who became a majority. It is exactly what happened in the early 19th century in Texas, a Mexican territory: General Santa Anna asked English-speaking settlers to populate Texas and when they became a majority they decided to secede, declare war on Mexico, make slavery legal again and in the end force the local Hispanic settlers to leave their very homes. Recognizing the pantomime that is an independent Kosovo (same for Transnistria, Abkhazia, Somaliland, etc) is not only illegal, but also morally illegitimate.

well u have right, but serbian goverment dind't declare war to Kosovars they jsut send army thr and start fighting with Kosovars, mostly like they tryed to do in croatia and then bosnia, they wnated big serbia they lost it now leave it behind it's Game Over
----
Erno Paasilinna
05.09.2008 - 19:17
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Taktsekte on 05.09.2008 at 16:23

Im always happy to see at least someone to get it straight... You dont have do defend or blame anyone, but just try to see what the problem really is, and why/how it started. For your post, I give you Othervise, this thread is full of bla bla crap.

And yeah, Serbia "just sent troops" down there... I dont know why Maybe because thousands of Serbs IN THEIR OWN country lost their homes, families, thousands of houses and serbian churches were burned down (and still are). Maybe that is why?
It is sad how for some people it is OK when USA bombs some country half the globe away, but when small country like Serbia tries to solve ITS OWN problems, whole world is pointing fingers.

Yes, like in every war, inocent civilians were killed. Should we condemn that?? Of course we should. No one should be silent. Those who made the crimes should pay for them, that is not a question. But browse the old news, or look at the present - where are all those Serbs from Kosovo?? Who mentiones them?? Where are all those who are still missing, where are whole families, villages?? Were do you see them mentioned? And how many Albanians sentenced for war crimes do you know?? None. But you know them all, they are the government of the so-called Republic of Kosovo now.

1000 years old churhes and monasteries are burned down, turned into discoteques, razed to the ground and trees are planted over their foundations. To destroy and forget everything that is Serbian. Is that the country to be proud of?? Is that the Europe and civilisation??

No, I dont expect any answers, dont worry....
----
05.09.2008 - 19:59
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Stalker on 05.09.2008 at 19:17

No, I dont expect any answers, dont worry....

I'm afraid there's one answer that you shall always get....whatever you say the one whose posts form probably 70% of all the text in MS site will always reply/quote you....

I think you know what I think on this subject...this is extremely unfair that there are two states of Albanians on this earth as well as it is sad that there are people who actually feel pleasure of making others stupid in the eyes of all, forcing their thoughts on other and who feel pleasure of revenge and who feel satisfaction when someone they dislike is suffering.....
I am sad, what happened with Kosovo....but it's inevitable...what to do with this once good place which has turned into a rotten terrorist den now? Repopulate and rebuild it again is impossible by now....
I personally think that Serbia should adhere the EU and reach the highest possible level in her development which is very plausible since Kosovo has now been made part of the North Korea of Europe...Serbia is in every case ahead of Albanians...use the advantage and there may be a chance to take the missing parts back again one day....

But as everybody has already seen...giving Albanians a piece of Serbia (There is no Kosovar nationality, no Kosovo language...not at all...) has not improved world's peace nor development...it's just has fucked up things a bit more...
All in all it's just USA and Russia having their little friendly play....
05.09.2008 - 22:30
HeyhoMarinko!
Account deleted
EddieGunner of course Serbia did not declared war, you cannot declare war on yourself, what are you talking about, Serbians sent their army to defend their own people in their own territory, Kosovo was under Serbian government, you can't declare wars on your own province, and beside that, Albanians are the first one that attacked Serbian citizens so don't bullshit around. Serbian actions were under all war standards and fully legitimate, NATO's and US actions were criminal and illegal one, Kosovo is an illegal state, Slovakia will never recognize that banana country and no zog controlled country will ever will.

Bad English what are you talking about, giving Albanians part of FYROM!? Why in the name of Gods would anyone do that?! Albanians did not even had their own country since 20th century, not Kosovo, not Fyrom, not even Albania, why do they deserve Macedonian Slavs territory?
06.09.2008 - 01:38
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Kosovo can't become North Korea of Europe,
they don't have anything in common this two states, dunno maybe i didn't get what u wanted to say, if you mean on isolation,
im sure kosovo won't stay closed in their own im sure they'll do the best to become closer to EU standards
----
Erno Paasilinna
06.09.2008 - 10:52
Ernis
狼獾
Written by [user id=34523] on 05.09.2008 at 22:30

Bad English what are you talking about, giving Albanians part of FYROM!? Why in the name of Gods would anyone do that?! Albanians did not even had their own country since 20th century, not Kosovo, not Fyrom, not even Albania, why do they deserve Macedonian Slavs territory?

Hey ho! Bda Ehngils wants to give Albanians part of FYROM (or may be even the whole FYROABCPM) beacose eh's Greace's fan and likes evvythink Greeck and hence woult liike Kreeka to have even hool Maiceadoin....
there are some particular people in tihs trhead hu have bigg bigg dooble standeards....yu kno good hu tiihs peuple ahre...Imm a (sea)shore taht yu knoo....
06.09.2008 - 12:47
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Written by Bad English on 06.09.2008 at 09:35

Written by EddieGunner on 06.09.2008 at 01:38

im sure kosovo won't stay closed in their own im sure they'll do the best to become closer to EU standards

Kosovo is far away from EU standars, even Latvia is far, but Kosovo IMO in next 30 years thay wont recah, but becaime faster hwo Turky EU member , because of stupid policy

well Kosovo just become a republic, they didn't even ahd b-day, but trust me if it's in US interest to have strong Kosovo it will become strong,
----
Erno Paasilinna
06.09.2008 - 17:08
HeyhoMarinko!
Account deleted
Sure, Kosovo will enter EU, their prime minister is a war criminal, also half of their parliament, but why the hell no? Albanian immigration is already a huge problem in EU countries, but sure, why not, bring us more of them, we need some more drugs and weapons and especially whores on our streets, is there a better way to achieve that than to let more Albanians on our streets?!
12.09.2008 - 18:29
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Written by Ernis on 06.09.2008 at 10:52

Written by [user id=34523] on 05.09.2008 at 22:30

Hey ho! Bda Ehngils wants to give Albanians part of FYROM (or may be even the whole FYROABCPM) beacose eh's Greace's fan and likes evvythink Greeck and hence woult liike Kreeka to have even hool Maiceadoin....
there are some particular people in tihs trhead hu have bigg bigg dooble standeards....yu kno good hu tiihs peuple ahre...Imm a (sea)shore taht yu knoo....

Dooble standeards indeed Poor Macedonians, it seems everyone wants to assimilate them/exterminate them. For the last time, Macedonians are not Bulgarian, Albanians wanted to start a civil war in Macedonia and therefore have no legitimate right to demand anything more than any minority has anywhere in the world, and Macedonians are not Serbian either, nor Greek, they are a Slavic people similar to Serbs and Bulgarians but still different enough to be a separate nation. Greece just don't want them to be called Macedonians because of the Greek province, and since there is no rational solution to this problem, then some people with dooble standeasrds are going to call Macedonians various names that have never been used for them in recorded history. And BE, if you think that parts of FYROM should be ceded to Albanians, there's a considerable Russian minority in Latvia, give them a separate state too, then, how about that for an idea?
----
13.09.2008 - 21:15
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Written by Bad English on 12.09.2008 at 18:39

Yes ist true, tahya re slavic people, ortodox chrsiatains, sue kyrlic and thay play football and ahve fiew ultras but russian minority in latvia, why not, we can give em Latgale I be happy rid of that part of lv heheheh , but if you bealive russian news about them its 100% lies, thay live better and tahy dont wanna be part of Rus anymore, almoust all my russian friends are proud taht thay are in EU

I don't listen to Russian news, I don't understand Russian And Latgale (sorry, never heard of it) is probably not considered to be the cradle of your nation, is it?
----
11.10.2008 - 17:02
Macedonia
Account deleted
We and Montenegro have recognized independent Kosovo two days ago. Sorry for the Serbs but if this hurt them so much what can we say about us and our problems. The goverment here is under presure of the albanian minority and the US. What can we do?

@bad I saw the conversation, it is easy to give someone part of another country.

@Qyuing Man with that logic USA should have big problem with the other north or south american country, you know cause the name "United States Of AMERICA" Who give them right to use it
11.10.2008 - 23:11
ANGEL REAPER
KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!!!!!!!!!
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
16.10.2008 - 15:35
Dagorwen
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 11.10.2008 at 23:11

KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!!!!!!!!!

the invadors

(at least some part of) French are with you!!! Keep on fighting!
16.10.2008 - 18:05
Dagorwen
the Turcs, in XVth century, which began all the shit by islamizating the Albanese, and all the converted who spread shit in the Balkans.

(Troll forever )
16.10.2008 - 18:12
Dagorwen
Well, still, the muslim population doesn't belong to christian earth, so they are invadors. And they even want to spread they religion (they do the same in France, not from the same lands, but muslims to) so you can say they are culture-invadors. Besides, by owning christian earth and martyrising (at least seriously ennoying) the christian population there, they do exactly the same as the Turks from earlier ages, don't they?
16.10.2008 - 23:53
Janne
Hugin
Written by [user id=34523] on 06.09.2008 at 17:08

Sure, Kosovo will enter EU, their prime minister is a war criminal, also half of their parliament, but why the hell no? Albanian immigration is already a huge problem in EU countries, but sure, why not, bring us more of them, we need some more drugs and weapons and especially whores on our streets, is there a better way to achieve that than to let more Albanians on our streets?!

That was nice... just think of that western-european counties can think the same about your country!
----

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
17.10.2008 - 01:03
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Dagorwen on 16.10.2008 at 18:12

Well, still, the muslim population doesn't belong to christian earth, so they are invadors. And they even want to spread they religion (they do the same in France, not from the same lands, but muslims to) so you can say they are culture-invadors. Besides, by owning christian earth and martyrising (at least seriously ennoying) the christian population there, they do exactly the same as the Turks from earlier ages, don't they?

Well, the Christians did the EXACT same thing in the middle ages. Don't you think this constitutes to the pot calling the kettle black.
Jeez, get over the so-called muslim invasion. 95% of the Muslims aren't like that all. And now please crawl back under your xenophobic rock.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

17.10.2008 - 22:30
Dagorwen
Written by Bad English on 17.10.2008 at 01:16

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 17.10.2008 at 01:03

Well, the Christians did the EXACT same thing in the middle ages. Don't you think this constitutes to the pot calling the kettle black.
Jeez, get over the so-called muslim invasion. 95% of the Muslims aren't like that all. And now please crawl back under your xenophobic rock.

What you meant by chrsitians did same?

She remainds me one Slobadan Milo?evič speache
''Serbs kill those people, otherwise christianity firts time in 300 years will loose to islam

Margret Teacher sad"'such opinum are old, childish and retired''

And I agree whit Teacher in this case

EDDIT:
Dagorwen - no offense, its no insult but reading your posts I understand you think all muslims shood be send out of Europe?
You're romanian but live in France, imagine situatiom, you go to Hellfest and 5 french skin heads stop you and say we dont need you here, go beck to your land ...

Whar would you do?

well, I have a fucking problem with my computer, I hope you will understand me (in fact, it gives a quite exotic colour to my words, what is quite suitable for a speech about Balkan)

first, about muslims: as feminist, I don't particularly like a religion that says such horrible things about women and treat them so badly, I KNOW, when the Coran was written it was a very good evolution for the status of women, I KNOW, we christians were not particularly feminist in the early days and that St Paul wrote some terrible things to, BUT we don't accord as much importance to St Paul letters as to the Gospel and what was done earlier is not happening anymore, whereas they are still happening by the muslims

I JUSQT HAZTE MY COMPUTER !!!!!!!!

then, I don't think it'qs normzal thzat az muqslim community xwhich wxzaqs reazlly tiny till the sqecond pazrt of the 20th century zand grewx only for 50 yezarqs qshzall revendicazte zany independaznce, besqideqs, they azre terroriqst zand drug deazlersq, Kosqovo iqs az huge problem in the drugqs deazling in Europe becazuqse it'sq poisqoned by zalbaznizan mazfiza.
I hazve nothing zagzainsqt musqlimsq xwhen they zadopte the culture of the laznd thzat xwelcome them, nothing zagazinsqt modern muqslim xwomen wxho weazr qshort qskirtsq, mzakeup zand NO VEIL!!! For I think xwhen you immigrazte qsomexwhere, you hzave to zadopte the culture, otherwxisqe you could hzave sqtyed home, it doesqn't mezan thazt you qshould forget your oxwn trzadition, of courqse, but keep it for fzamily circle. The problem isq thazt lotsq of muqslimsq zare very zaggreqssqive aznd zalxwzayqs wxazntsq to hazve qspeciazl thingsq azccording to their culture: sqpecizal sqwximmingpoolqs, qspecizal mezalqs etc... zaccording to me, it'sq unzacceptzable! They hazve to do azqs everyone elsqe or sqtazy in their musqlim country, it'qs the qsmzalleqst reqspect they could sqhoxw to the xwelcoming lzand!
AZnd they refusqe usq to behzave zaccording to zour uqsesq in their country: xwhy qshould xwe zaccept their?

To end, for my computer iqs deffinitely unbezarzable, I'm NOT Romazniazn, I wxzaqs bzaptisqed orthodoxw beczauqse my uncle beczame za monk in za romzaniazn monzasqtry but he xwazqs bvorn czatholic, noxw he wxzasq mazde biqshop for the romzanizan community in Fraznce aznd other europeazn countriesq (xwith otehrqs biqshopsq of courqse, he'qs not the only one) becazuqse he knoxwqs very wxell both of the culture, qso zall my fazmily isq caztholic ewxcept my uncle (wxho iqs my godfazther zand I). SQo I xwent mzany timesq in Romazniza aznd hazve qsome Romaznizan friendsq but zam 100% french. But I'm rpoud thzat you believed I wxazsq Romaznizan,
zand I'm qsuite honored to hzave been compzared xwith Miloqsevic ^^!
aznd lzasqt but not lezasqt, I'm zabsqolutely not offenqsed, I qstazrted the troll, qso it'qs normzal tazht you hzave been qshocked!

PS: I tried to correct it from a normal computer, but it's very tideous, I'm sorry!
19.10.2008 - 17:31
VPeter

correction, it was Islam first who started to take over the old remains of East-Roman empire and oppress there faith to others. Going as far to take over Spain and threatening France. The Ottoman Empire at it's height was a real multi culture society but they treated everyone cruelly , who was not an Ottoman. the real difference today is, Christians today have changed, they can take a joke while making a joke about Islam results in Death threats. Islamic people are still living in the middelages and show no respect to our culture and being so why should we give respect to them? there was lately an undercover report in London's biggest mosque and most respected one, which revealed shocking things. no they were not terrorists and no they are not breaking the law but they are not openminded and modern either, the majority had an radical mindset and wants to spread it all to eagerly.

over Kosovo, I am against it and I side with Serbia.
19.10.2008 - 18:33
HeyhoMarinko!
Account deleted
Written by Janne on 16.10.2008 at 23:53

That was nice... just think of that western-european counties can think the same about your country!

I really truly doubt so, I don't remember for a single case of Slovakian Mafia involved in human trafficking, drug smuggling or drug incidents, while, Albanians do that on track, I also do not remember that we attacked some other country's territory and claimed that as ours completely illegally and unconstitutional.

Although, I am not surprised to hear this coming from a Hungarian, not a secret Hungarians still claims half of Slovakia, Romania and one part of Serbia as theirs, you just fit in perfectly in that stereotype about Hungarians
19.10.2008 - 19:27
Ernis
狼獾
Allow me to deviate from the core issue of the thread....

I would just like to point out that it's important to write the names of people, historic persons and place names correctly... I regard the extreme carelessness and sometimes monstrous distortion of names nauseating since it's elementary politeness, writing the NAMES in their correct forms....

Margaret Thatcher and not Margret Teacher

Arutha and not Aruthe

Dagorwen and not Dageron opinum....

No dysgraphy nor mental nor physycal disease nor handicapped state can cause such violation of correct and polite written style. This is clearly intentional and has already lasted for a bit too long.

I have a sincere request to the person in question learn to pay at least this small drop of politeness to other people and fellow site users that will quit distorting their names....it's very unpleasant and having to see it every day in every thread in every section since August 2005 is sometimes just giving a headache.

Sorry, my bad, continue with main topic now.
19.10.2008 - 20:03
Dagorwen
Written by VPeter on 19.10.2008 at 17:31

correction, it was Islam first who started to take over the old remains of East-Roman empire and oppress there faith to others. Going as far to take over Spain and threatening France. The Ottoman Empire at it's height was a real multi culture society but they treated everyone cruelly , who was not an Ottoman. the real difference today is, Christians today have changed, they can take a joke while making a joke about Islam results in Death threats. Islamic people are still living in the middelages and show no respect to our culture and being so why should we give respect to them? there was lately an undercover report in London's biggest mosque and most respected one, which revealed shocking things. no they were not terrorists and no they are not breaking the law but they are not openminded and modern either, the majority had an radical mindset and wants to spread it all to eagerly.

Thank you for remembering us the historic reality! In lots of western countries, it has been replaced by the "historically corect" following an iodeaology that wants western lands to be the big baddies oppressing the poor great culture that are WAYS more tolerant than our. We could also mention the new historically corect myths such as: we know the greek philosophers thank to the Arabs (the manuscripts were conserved in some western monastries), French invaded North Africa just to have fun and be richer (we have to go and defeat the pirats who blocked the navigation in the mediterranean sea), the crusades were only a pretext to kill poor innocent muslims and make some good deals (the pilgrims were threatened)!

But I stop there or some will think I do not like Islam... I wonder where those ideas come from, really
19.10.2008 - 20:33
Black Winter
Written by Dagorwen on 19.10.2008 at 20:03

Written by VPeter on 19.10.2008 at 17:31

Thank you for remembering us the historic reality! In lots of western countries, it has been replaced by the "historically corect" following an iodeaology that wants western lands to be the big baddies oppressing the poor great culture that are WAYS more tolerant than our. We could also mention the new historically corect myths such as: we know the greek philosophers thank to the Arabs (the manuscripts were conserved in some western monastries), French invaded North Africa just to have fun and be richer (we have to go and defeat the pirats who blocked the navigation in the mediterranean sea), the crusades were only a pretext to kill poor innocent muslims and make some good deals (the pilgrims were threatened)!

But I stop there or some will think I do not like Islam... I wonder where those ideas come from, really

You are showing an extremely wrong view of history,it gets even funnier when you say this:
"we have to go and defeat the pirats who blocked the navigation in the mediterranean sea"
are you kidding or something?is that what they really teach you in school?how do you feel if someone told you that Germany invaded France for whatever justified false pretext?I have been reading your posts all the time and I have come to the conclusion that you carry inside yourself a lot of hatered towards anything that has to do with arabs or muslims,and you need to express it everytime you get the chance to,I thought I was mistaking in the beginning because of what I know about the french,but anyway,express yourself as much as you like,truth is truth,and lies are lies,no matter how often you repeat them.
No one can ever deny the role of arabs in bringing the light to the world during the darkest times of humanity,let me not start talking about that,and let me not enumerate the fields that arabs contributed to in a decesive way,it's overwhelming,and it's really sad (for you) that you chose on your own will to believe and disbelieve things,and chose (or even create) the story that fits your islamophobia.
----
Once the people decides to live, destiny will definetly obey..

T u n i s i a F r e e !
19.10.2008 - 20:38
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Dagorwen on 19.10.2008 at 20:03

But I stop there or some will think I do not like Islam...

No problem. Nor does any other sane one.
Islam should've remained inside its INITIAL boarders. only for the Arabs to whom it belonged.
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face