Metal Storm logo
P.C (politically correct)

Original post

Posted by Unknown user, 10.06.2006 - 14:26
Politicaly Correct. If you live here in Britain you'll hear it every day. This IMO, is gettin way too over the top.

Last bit P.C madness we had was because of the World Cup, Scottish people can't say anything "Negative" about England incase it "upsets" someone. It's bloody football! A bit of fan rivalry is what football needs! It's not like teams get to the final and both sets of fans go "Good luck, hope your team wins!". Madness. Plus if anything in Scottish schools is said about "anti-English" remarks, their put out of class, maybe even out of school? That is well shocking.

Makin this thread because I'm curious about if there is any P.C madness in other countries. Plus BTW, this is not anti-English. More "The government are fucking arseholes "
22.02.2009 - 04:46
Nardy7
I can recall that you have to say "cognitively impaired" rather than "mentally retarded" to be politically correct.
22.02.2009 - 09:33
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I think worst p.c. term is "Caucasian" instead of "white man"...i dont wanna sound any rasistic here, but i was born as white, thats fact and everyone should see on my skin...should i be so ashamed of it?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

22.02.2009 - 21:14
Ernis
狼獾
I also dislike the whining about certain symbols which used to have a positive meaning for many cultures such as swastika....
Shall we destroy all the temples in China which are adorned with swastikas? Shall we condemn the monuments of buddhism and hinduism which use this symbol just because swastika has a "VERY offensive meaning nowadays!...no matter what culture it came from!"....

Just like the inverted cross is the symbol of St. Peter and the pentagram had originally nothing to do with satanism may they say whatever they wish....
22.02.2009 - 22:51
Gigginova
Account deleted
Wow this thread's old.......i forgot to mention before that my P.E. teacher who's English even talked down to the English National Team
23.02.2009 - 09:16
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Fuck political correctness. if anyone in a certain group(like Romanians, white people or kids living near the sea < LOL haven't heard that one before) is offended by something someone else says, we'll notice. the only thing i agree with is not using the derogatory racial terms(nigger, spick, crow) and using words like Black, Asian or Gypsy(in the right context i don't consider it a racial attack).

but of course, the world is full of drama queens.
23.02.2009 - 09:22
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Ernis on 22.02.2009 at 21:14

Just like the inverted cross is the symbol of St. Peter and the pentagram had originally nothing to do with satanism may they say whatever they wish....

lol yeah, everyone thinks the inverted cross is the symbol of SATAN!!!.. the pentagram too is considered to be something pertaining to SATAN!!!.. it's damn ridiculous.. even metal bands like Venom or Slayer use images of pentagrams in their logos which is wrong imo.
23.02.2009 - 21:45
Deus Ex Machina
I've heard a lot of cases of P.C. gone over the top. It always turns out pretty ridiculous. I don't go out of my way to offend someone unnecessarily ,but I'm also not going to watch my every word because some random probably not so bad term might offend someone who has nothing better to do than obsess over petty shit like that.
24.02.2009 - 22:48
necrovamp
So if any of you scots guys mention the fact you pretty much creamed us in both rebellions only losing cus we had more men you get trhown out, man bieng thrown out for bieng proud you fucking crushed what was then supposed ot be the hardest nation out there is fucking crap. im always banging on about how the scots should ahve won. lol

god i hate political correctness
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
25.02.2009 - 22:16
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by necrovamp on 24.02.2009 at 22:48

So if any of you scots guys mention the fact you pretty much creamed us in both rebellions only losing cus we had more men you get trhown out, man bieng thrown out for bieng proud you fucking crushed what was then supposed ot be the hardest nation out there is fucking crap. im always banging on about how the scots should ahve won. lol

well they win in Braveheart, and some people consider that movie real history

i've heard that your national anthem(before it was used as the anthem) used to have a line something like "the rebellious scots to crush".. now that is pretty much the point where i go into PC mode lol, but other than that i don't really give a shit
26.02.2009 - 16:28
necrovamp
Written by Valentin B on 25.02.2009 at 22:16

Written by necrovamp on 24.02.2009 at 22:48

well they win in Braveheart, and some people consider that movie real history

i've heard that your national anthem(before it was used as the anthem) used to have a line something like "the rebellious scots to crush".. now that is pretty much the point where i go into PC mode lol, but other than that i don't really give a shit

yeah braveheart was about true events. although pretty much all the film is wrong. the english did win the war but to huge embarasment.

there is a lin in the anthem about killing scots which i just refuse to sing. english people dont seem to have anyhting to sing about know so we have to sing about our past.

btw i ahve scottish blood in me, my familly fought on the scotts side during the jacobite war, so i might be bieng biased. lopl
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
26.02.2009 - 23:52
ForeverDarkWoods
I generally go out of my way to fight political correctness. I won't say stuff to offend people who don't deserve it, but I sure as hell won't cut the faggots who are offended by anything any slack whatsoever, since I don't think the mentality that you could be offended by stupid fuckshit that really doesn't mean much or affect you in any way is beneficial to any society.

I say what the fuck is on my mind and if you can't stand that I do, then you could basically go fuck yourself. I'm sure as hell not into cuddling people just because they can't stand that I don't have the same opinions as they do.

In Sweden, the main P.C. related problems are regarding immigrants and the Swedish immigration policies. Basically, you're not allowed to admit that the current system regarding immigration in Sweden has flaws. That's bullshit. It has flaws, and major ones as well. As a result there are also problems. The immigrants we have in here are causing problems. This is a fact no matter how much the government tries to cover this shit up. This is also the main reason that Sverigedemokraterna, oure resident racist party have been gaining so much footing lately. The problem is that it's not even the immigrants' fault to begin with. The immigration policies are what's so fucked up. Sure, we can take people in, but we're not doing a proper job in handling those that we take in and helping them become part of our society. As a result, a lot of the people granted asylum and who are allowed to stay in Sweden aren't given a proper chance to make it in our society (the job of integration sucks balls basically), and as a result they survive the only ways they can (working illegaly, taking shit jobs that Swedes won't do, opening Pizza restaurants, or turning to crime). This is bullshit and something needs to be done, but our politicians won't even try to come up with a solution and as such deny there is a problem. As a result of this mentality implanted in people by our government and media, anyone and freaking everyoune ever saying anything bad about immigrants or the immigration policies is a goddamn racist (even if the system sure as hell isn't good for the immigrants either).
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
27.02.2009 - 00:37
PsychoNerd
Well, here in aus we don't hav much P.C. we r all competitive in our ways, and u can go right up t th pm and call him a dil', but i guess doin that t th queen, sayin how shes an old fart would come under P.C.
----
The computer Nerd
07.09.2020 - 05:43
Maco
Pvt Funderground
And now it's everywhere.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
09.09.2020 - 16:21
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Maco on 07.09.2020 at 05:43

And now it's everywhere.

The world is contaminated T.T
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
09.09.2020 - 17:08
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Written by Karlabos on 09.09.2020 at 16:21

The world is contaminated T.T

These are dark times. But there's always light at the end of the tunnel. I'm definitely optimistic about that.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
05.10.2020 - 14:05
no one
Written by Maco on 07.09.2020 at 05:43

And now it's everywhere.

Na, I'm pretty sure it hasn't reached aussie yet, they still do things like refer to everyone as faaarkin cunt, gay cunt or wanker.

..... That foreverdarkwoods post was hilarious
----
Unable to connect to the database