Metal Storm logo
Rotting Christ best album

Original post

Posted by Infidel, 22.02.2008 - 19:02
What's the best Rotting Christ album which they've ever released ? I ask you ! This excellent melodic black metal band from Greece which have a many catchy guitar riffs, dazzling vocals and awesome union of their music ! Every album is in my heart coz I like this band. When I was deciding for any album to vote it I didn't know at all. So I finally decided that the best album from them is the last album Theogonia but it was very difficult. Please vote carefully and rightly. Thanks to all people who voted.

Poll

The best Rotting Christ album ?

Theogonia
Thy Mighty Contract
Sanctus Diavolos
Genesis
Triarchy Of The Lost Lovers
Non Serviam
Khronos.666
Sleep Of The Angels
A Dead Poem

Total votes: 68
17.09.2009 - 19:11
farmakon
Whispering Gloom
I see that many people like Theogonia the most. Maybe I am strange, but I find it not very good. Sanctus Diavolos is my favourite album, especially song "Thy Wings Thy Horns Thy Sin" and the title track are fantastic. Genesis is also great album. Satanas Tedeum is also an interesting piece of music.
21.11.2009 - 23:51
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
For a good while, A Dead Poem was my favorite Rotting Christ album (yes. the one with zero votes ). But after listening Theogonia, I changed my mind.

The good thing about Dead Poem was the equilibrium between the Black metal and the melodic parts, no exaggerations on both sides... but Theogonia is simply the best. Another vote for it.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
02.02.2013 - 05:39
squidrick420
I said Non Serviam, I am aware that there are other musically better albums but this one is just my favorite for some reason. My all around favorite thing from Rotting Christ is the Satanas Tedeum demo, but that is not a full album so it doesn't fit into the thread.