Metal Storm logo
Damageplan

06.04.2008 - 00:33
Olli
Damageplan was the band that Dimebag Darell and Vinnie Paul Abbot started after pantera. They only released one album "New Found Power" but I think it's brilliant! The guitars are of course brilliant.
Damageplan was also the band Dimebag Darell was in when he was shot. Discuss
----
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
06.04.2008 - 01:18
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I didn't like their single when it first came out, but I got their only album burned sometime after Dimebag died and I liked it, even though I've only listened to it once. It seemed to be a bit long though...
06.04.2008 - 07:56
Southern Wind
Account deleted
I also had passed a long time without listening to Damageplan, but I remember to had enjoyed this band a lot before. I like the groovy, dirty as fuck atmosphere they created in Newfound Power.
07.04.2008 - 21:16
Cruel Desire
Account deleted
Rip dimebag darrell my second best musician after chuck
he rocked in damageplan and in pantera
respect to him
17.09.2009 - 07:43
DevilBabi
Tried listening to it, however, in this case, Im far to biast and had to turn it off.
Sorry but Im too much of a pantera fan, and normally i would drill someone for thsi kind of response, but I just couldnt let it go to enjoy the album.
Hey, maybe i was too hard on them!
06.01.2010 - 04:20
I_Die_Often
This is one I would rather listen to on random with other discs, seems too long listening to it straight through, but I do like it.
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???