Metal Storm logo
At War

14.04.2009 - 10:32
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
American speed/thrash metal band. They have released a couple of albuns in the final 80's, nothing really spectacular, but pretty decent. Have everything that a thrash metal fan can expect, fast guitar and drums, memorable rythms, loud bass, a simple vocal and lyrics about war.

Their two albuns are good enough for thrash metal fans, but anyone else will probably find them just a regular thrash band from the 80s like a thousand others. Some songs worth a check: ''Ordered to Kill'', ''Eat Lead'', ''Gutless Sympathizer'' and the Motorhead cover ''The Hammer''.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
14.04.2009 - 12:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Yeah its awesome band, realy they had 2 good albums , whats an awesome albums, pure old school sound, I wish there were more band slike this
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.09.2009 - 07:15
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Wow! At War profile created! And a new album realeased this year! Defenetly a check out!
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/