- Possessonica
- Sigma 5
12.05.2007 - 21:15
Torelli
Written by Taktsekte on 09.05.2007 at 15:16

Written by Bad English on 17.04.2007 at 13:30

Written by Bitch Boy on 17.04.2007 at 02:13

@ K7: Abonos is a very good recommendation

There's a band called Alhana that sings in Hungarian (I think), it sounds really cool, if only I could understand...

Hungarian try Echos of Dalrida awsome folk metal band, awsome try them

I second this! Echo Of Dalriada (now Dalriada) is one of the best discoveries I've made so far! They have released three albums, a weaker one (Fergeteg, which I'm listening to at this very moment, an absolute Symphonic Folk Metal masterpiece (Jégbontó) and another one which I cannot find in Spanish stores (Kikelet).

I third that! It really is an amazing band. was it an hungarian who mentioned them in the first place? The truth is that I would really like some translations of their lyrics, which I have heard is based on hungarian poems(or perhaps is hungarian poems). The only songs that I know what they mean is "Téli ének" and "A Rab Gólya"(assuming the translations is correct) and also the their epic demo "A walesi bárdok"(this I know is correct). If someone know anymore songs, I would like to hear the translation, espacially the one I posted in the lyrics translation thread.
24.08.2007 - 06:15
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Hey does anyone know italian bands that sing only in italian? I'm leraning italian, and I'd prefer to practice with metal than with Andrea Boccelli, eros ramazzotti or Neri per Caso (Which are pop :puke:)
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
24.08.2007 - 13:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 24.08.2007 at 06:15

Hey does anyone know italian bands that sing only in italian? I'm leraning italian, and I'd prefer to practice with metal than with Andrea Boccelli, eros ramazzotti or Neri per Caso (Which are pop :puke:)

Only in rock its be Vasco Rossi and LigaBue
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.08.2007 - 19:34
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Bad English on 24.08.2007 at 13:00

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 24.08.2007 at 06:15

Only in rock its be Vasco Rossi and LigaBue

Thanks partner, yu jut saved my ears for italian class.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
27.08.2007 - 03:31
SteelScream
Account deleted
TAAK
RockCrime
Loits
Terminaator
29.08.2007 - 10:51
Anton Alcolust
ok , for extreme metalhead , i have some french band :

Ingens (www.myspace.com/ingenslahorde) killer black death metal
Aes Dana (www.myspace.com/trueaesdana) folk black metal

and i don't remember other stuff for the moment ^^
----
A.M.S.G.
20.04.2008 - 18:11
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
Aras
raga
ahoora
arashk
divine tragedy
gazolin
soashyane
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
20.04.2008 - 19:47
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
i hate persian language or turkish language in rock. but there is a band which is instrumental from iran which is really good

Kahtmayan
and this is their official site in english:

http://www.kahtmayan.com/default.asp?id=home
20.04.2008 - 21:11
Ascalon
In Chile ... some bands are biligual, like Six Magics, they got songs in english and in spanish, but a good chilean band is Weichafe they sing in spanish, other bands form Spain like WarCry, Avalanch, Saratoga, Azrael tehy sing in spanish, also argentinian band s like Renacer ot V8, Good Metal in Spanish !
----
"Follow your steps and you'll find, the unknown ways are on your mind" (Angra)