Metal Storm logo
Swine Flu H1N1

Original post

Posted by Konrad, 21.09.2009 - 21:14
What are the media sources and authorities saying about the swine flu virus in your areas/countries? Do you think it's a natural or manufactured virus? Would you voluntarily get a vaccine? Would you fight against a mandatory vaccine? Does your government lie as much as mine? etc.

I will post some interesting articles later but first I want to see who is interested and what everyone thinks. Thank you.
07.01.2010 - 05:56
Oracle
Orcinus
When i first heard about swine flu yes i was a little freaked out by it but then i then realised that it was only the media over exaggerating about it. The people here that died from it were either very old or had other medical conditions such as cancer etc. Personally i think its just like having the normal flu. I've actually experienced a flu that was very similar to swine flu in 2008 and it involved vomiting and very sore throat with non stop coughing, Headaches, runny nose, and chills.. this lasted a month or so and it was not fun. It could have been swine flu but this was before i even knew it existed.
I don't think I'm too worried about getting vaccinated either, if i get it, then ill survive, Just like i would with normal flu. My immune system is pretty good as i haven't had any flu's for a year and I'm hoping it stays that way
07.01.2010 - 06:18
Zuzuz0r
Have this trend finished yet?
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
07.01.2010 - 07:26
Immortal
People are still going on about it. It's all a big cover up to take attention away from the finantial situation. It's even been found that the vaccine is harmful.
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
07.01.2010 - 14:38
Oracle
Orcinus
I doubt the vaccine is harmful.. I'd say it's just side effects, Some people have them and some don't, It's just how it is. Media will do anything to over hype this swine flu thing and make it sound worse than what it actually is.
07.01.2010 - 16:28
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Immortal on 07.01.2010 at 07:26

It's even been found that the vaccine is harmful.

You believe all the conspiracy theories on the internet?

No, the vaccin wasn't harmful. Some people suffered side-effects, but that is 100% normal when dealing with vaccins. Remember that being vaccinated means you'll get some swine (or as we call it here... Mexican) flu into your body so your body can produce anti-bodies. That's how ALL vaccins work.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

07.01.2010 - 17:21
Immortal
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 07.01.2010 at 16:28

No, the vaccin wasn't harmful. Some people suffered side-effects, but that is 100% normal when dealing with vaccins. Remember that being vaccinated means you'll get some swine (or as we call it here... Mexican) flu into your body so your body can produce anti-bodies. That's how ALL vaccins work.

Yeah, I'm quite aware of how vaccines work but there has been a big controversy over it, such as only 1 in 3 nurses will take the vaccination not to mention the law suit pulled against the FDA by Washington D.C. for releasing an untested vaccine.
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
12.01.2010 - 00:52
Ph0eNiX
Fire from Above
THis flu is hype so pharmaceutical companies can get money form the health care industry. The flue vaccines have been talked about since the late 90's and always to enforce another awful flu. As far as I'm concerned we have other things we should get vaccines for like aids & the herp.

If we can supress the viral interaction of HIV (and magick johnson doesn't talk about it anymore) there's probably some cure out there that isn't "money making enough just yet".
----
12.01.2010 - 01:55
amartyrc0mplex
Account deleted
I'm down around the border and there hasn't been much talk of H1N1 lately. Also, I don't watch TV so maybe there is. But I did used to hear about it more. I see Walgreens and other places saying that they have vaccines in stock and make it a big deal. I think a lot of it has to do with fearmongering. Personally, I'm against all medicine. No tylenol, no anti-depressants and definitely no H1N1 vaccine. Whether I think it's bad or not, I haven't really thought that far ahead cause I refuse to take it anyway.

My roommate had it for a couple weeks. My other roommate caught it, but had it mild at worst. I didn't get anything. I just eat healthy, smoke cigarettes and drink liquor lol. This is my anti-flu plan and so far it's been working out well. So hell yes, I'd fight against a mandatory vaccination of an area, large or small.

I'd sooner think that ultimately it was man-made, indirectly more than anything. We're (the US) overmedicated and naturally the things we've set out to kill off are going to adapt. It's commonplace for viruses and bacteria to evolve and become resistant to medicine. My 2 cents.
12.01.2010 - 02:12
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Well our Department of Health constantly spreads panic through our media...

but now my father has some serious cough, he feels pain on chest and so on and his doctor says he can go to the work normally as he is healthy...so this is how it looks practically...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

12.01.2010 - 16:04
Ernis
狼獾
Our media announced: "Around 40 people are expected to die of swine flu!"

They have announced that 13 or 15 have already died...every case has been a cover story (although all these people died because of different reasons, SWINE FLOO was discovered at dissection in all cases...the hell, can swine flu only be detected after death or what?)...

So...according to the media, do we have 25 people more to go?
12.01.2010 - 16:43
Warman
Erotic Stains
People called me an idiot for refusing the vaccine. But I'm still here and alive. I just don't want it. I think we take way to much vaccine here in Sweden, for everything. You gotta take some of the shit the world throws at you IMO.
----
12.01.2010 - 17:01
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
There is a funny story of my softball teammate, a doctor in real life...in our country, they wanted to vaccine all doctors and nurses...but my teammate said he refuses...so they wanted him to sign some kind of refusal...so he refused to sign the refusal...then they dont know what to do, so they rather let him be...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

12.01.2010 - 19:00
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Warman on 12.01.2010 at 16:43

People called me an idiot for refusing the vaccine. But I'm still here and alive. I just don't want it. I think we take way to much vaccine here in Sweden, for everything. You gotta take some of the shit the world throws at you IMO.

Here ion The Netherlands YOU couln't even get the vaccin if if you had wanted to get one. Only very very young kids, their parents and brothers and sisters and people over 65 got the vaccin, oh and very weak people as well.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

12.01.2010 - 19:00
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Ernis on 12.01.2010 at 16:04

Our media announced: "Around 40 people are expected to die of swine flu!"

They have announced that 13 or 15 have already died...every case has been a cover story (although all these people died because of different reasons, SWINE FLOO was discovered at dissection in all cases...the hell, can swine flu only be detected after death or what?)...

So...according to the media, do we have 25 people more to go?

Here 50 people died of the swine flu. Which is less than the amount of people that die each year of the seasonal flu
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

12.01.2010 - 19:44
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 12.01.2010 at 19:00

Here 50 people died of the swine flu. Which is less than the amount of people that die each year of the seasonal flu

Exactly. People die from different diseases all the time and no one has got really nervous about some vaccines. And then there appeared the virus superstar and everyone suddenly got frightened even though H1N1 doesn't really differ from the seasonal flu. Pfft, rubbish.
I'm not going to get the vaccine, my immune system is strong enough to fight with this kind of virus without any drugs. Besides, as far as I heard, seems like the flu stopped to spread in Latvia just when the country received the vaccines. XD
12.01.2010 - 19:47
Ernis
狼獾
If anyone wishes to buy a swine flu plush toy, then it's now available...
http://www.giantmicrobes.com/
12.01.2010 - 20:07
Ragana
Rawrcat

Showed it to my sister. She's a big fan of pink colour, haha.