Metal Storm logo
Illuminati/New World Order

17.11.2009 - 16:07
soadbyob
Account deleted
Im a huge beliver in an invisible hand of doom controlling all world goverments and the electric eye watchin us all. Post and tell me if Im insane or dose anyone else beleive in this huge conspiracy.
17.11.2009 - 19:16
Konrad
Mormon Storm
You're not insane, but you oversimplify the matter. People have always sought control, and now have the technology and means to gain at least complete financial control over the world. They, are, however working against Nature. Civilizations always rise and fall, and what makes them rise and what makes them eventually fall are generally the same principles. What the globalists are currently doing is gaining more power through corruption, but this will eventually lead to their fall. Americans, are trained to think that anything not generally accepted in the mainstream media is CRAZY, LOONY, WACKO, or a "Conspiracy Theory". These two words are actually not supposed to always be together, but it's the way we're trained to think...because, as Carlin said...we THINK in language.

I love the lyrics to the Bad Religion song "No Control" actually because they're true. We can never be in control unless we work together with Nature. Those who come to conquer will be kings for a day, but then they will deteriorate and slowly fade away. It's important that we don't fear the Globalists...what they are doing is an inevitability. They can't ever win...and in the end, "free agency" will always win against slavery, because truth always prevails.

PM me if you're interested in some good reading material/documentaries.
----
Brujerizmo!
17.11.2009 - 19:32
soadbyob
Account deleted
The way I see it nature (god created things (or natural non-man made things if you don't believe)) is our ultimate ally and technology (man-made tools NOT made for simplifying life or work) is the enemy.

Also 99% of everything happining now was told to us by ancient religions so we can see the signs and stop the power before it grows beyond control, we didn't...now were shit out of luck, unless you use anarchy to slowly destroy their death machine
17.11.2009 - 19:50
Konrad
Mormon Storm
I don't see technology as the enemy. Remember, the enemies are using technology against us, but it is also because of technology that we can fight our enemies. Look at what the German people could have done if they had youtube, independent media etc. The would have been able to easily see through the lies that were fed to them...because the would have proof. Remember, Books being printed, fliers being posted, all this is technology. That's also a part of nature. Technology itself isn't inherantly good or bad, it's only a method of communication. Just like language, music, literature, or symbolism it can be used for good or bad purposes.

I think the majority of technology is being used for bad purposes...but that doesn't mean we can't use it for good. That's a very important point. And don't forget, Nature has always been known to select the minority. The weird/or different or mutated ones. Those who walk on ovegrown paths as Vikernes put it. We cannot change the inevitable.

Remember, anarchy is about free-agency...to me, they're synonomous. God, or Nature, give us absolute free agency. That doesn't mean it's bad to have organizations, laws, or societies...but it does mean that these organizations should be our choice. We shouldn't be forced into anything in the ideal Anarchical society, but we will be held accountable by universal laws, or principles that do and will forever exist should we choose a specific decision.
----
Brujerizmo!
17.11.2009 - 20:09
soadbyob
Account deleted
I believe in small local goverments, not one big goverment far away controlling us all
17.11.2009 - 20:11
Konrad
Mormon Storm
Control = Bad.
----
Brujerizmo!
17.11.2009 - 21:39
tulkas
el parcero
Written by akatana on 17.11.2009 at 20:36

And to answer your original question .. I think you are a bit paranoid, being skeptical is good but there is always the danger of going into the extremes. I think you overreact

Yeh, in cases such as these paranoia or taking things to the extreme might not be good at all. But anyway, whether it's the Iluminati or some other "group" like these, I do believe that there might be something there, composed of important people from the world, that take charge of many things that happen. But then again, I have no proof... so it's some sort of speculation from my part, a bit of skeptical belief, as you say, from me.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
18.11.2009 - 01:41
Fhuesc
Oh no! Another world domination conspiracy thread . Is it so hard to understand that the motor of history has been the classes struggle, and that a bunch of dudes, no matter how rich/powerful they are, can't change anything globally speaking?
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
18.11.2009 - 04:49
Hexenmeister
I personally do not believe in conspiracy theories even though I think they make for entertaining reading.

Anyone interested in them should check out 'Them' by Jon Ronson. He also did an accompanying documentary with the BBC that is also very good.

http://www.jonronson.com/them.html
19.11.2009 - 04:59
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by [user id=36287] on 17.11.2009 at 19:32

Also 99% of everything happining now was told to us by ancient religions...

Yeah right like what?

Sorry for this blunt reply but 99.9999999% of everything happening today HASN'T been explained/propheciized by ancient religions imo
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

19.11.2009 - 06:13
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Nah its just Globalization, government´s looking out for their personal interest and agenda´s, besides i don´t think Governments want to share their treasuries with each other, well at least the Superpowers wont, but couldn´t this bring about Peace?
at least for a while, I mean it never fails, the overly ambitious Leader or government, and BAM!!!!!! a global war, and for the Victor IF their is one, an Empire, full of destruction and poverty, hmmmm Im getting wrapped in my thoughts
19.11.2009 - 06:43
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I always thought the Americans would rein over everything but they are slowly falling...they are becoming less and less of a power and will eventually succumb to the Chinese or the Japanese...governments will never share their treasures with another...that is dangerous...there will eventually be some sort of backstabbing and blackmail once some sort of treasure is shared...I personally think that Obama is too ambitious for peace and too ambitious to share and try to solve destruction and poverty and I only foresee bad things...and he is looking out for his own personal interest in all of this...there is going to be a President that will die in office due to stresses that he/she cannot take and are too great for him...
19.11.2009 - 07:39
Konrad
Mormon Storm
Governments don't have to share treasuries when you're like the USA, and China owns 1/3 of you debt. If they wanted to, they could kill the dollar in a NY minute.

Also, let us never forget that many governments (like mine) foolishly do not control the interest rates or money supply. If the power to print money belongs to a private/central bank, the Government's opinion does not matter. Watch this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbYhnJ5ERGk
----
Brujerizmo!
20.11.2009 - 15:55
soadbyob
Account deleted
I dont beleive america or china or whatever is taking control, is the illuminatti, all world goverments working together for complete control.
NOTE: Im just using illuminati to put a name on the secret society doing all this shit, just to clear things up
20.11.2009 - 19:01
Konrad
Mormon Storm
Don't forget though, throughout time governments have often said they were cooperating and then just turned on each other. The money makers control governments also, and play countries against each other for their personal gain. This has been happening long before the illuminati ever existed. The true enemy isn't a name, or govt., or philosophy, or group of people...the true enemy is greed, corruption, jealousy, lies, hatred, lack of free agency, etc. Those are the forces that control whatever societies you speak of, whether real or unreal.

EDIT: I should say the societies LET themselves be controlled by those forces, because it's a conscious decision. That's why I find it pointless to argue about different systems or govt.'s or societies because the society doesn't mean anything if the people within the society have a collective group of principles and common cause that they all agree on, whether good or evil.
----
Brujerizmo!
21.11.2009 - 19:00
soadbyob
Account deleted
So in the end, the enemy is ourselves, damn human emotions