Metal Storm logo
Crank

20.09.2006 - 09:53
Eight
Shapeshifter
First of all the movie is AWSOME, lots of action, lots of lol, lots of adrenline! Wohoooo! And it's whit no doubt Jason Statham best character.
Movie is about dude, more info on IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479884/
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
22.09.2006 - 03:07
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
This movie looks interesting, but I'm assuming it has a similar style with The Transporter, which I found way too unrealistic to enjoy.
22.09.2006 - 08:49
Eight
Shapeshifter
Nah, transporter sucks big bad ass, atleast 2-nd, this is like a grand thief auto in the movie
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
23.09.2006 - 06:13
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
hmm, I just might check it out then.
26.09.2006 - 00:06
LethargyMan
This film is a firm kick in the balls... almost a throwback to the good ol' days of "late-eighties early-nineties balls-to-the-wall action flicks," with a dash of Quentintarantino/GTA-esque flair.
----
Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
28.09.2006 - 11:34
Ivan
Retired Admin
Elite
Crazy rollercoaster ride of a movie! Packed with action, humor and a lot of original ideas. Highly recommended
12.12.2007 - 03:30
RockeRoy
one of the funniest movies ever:)
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
12.12.2007 - 03:42
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
@RockeRoy
funniest movie ever

i agree with Eddie it's great movie, and i liked it alot, even saw it few times, but is it best Jason's caracter dunno, he was some otehr great roles to, not very importen in Snatch, and also i liked hes caracter in London anyway Crank is a kick ass movie
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
13.12.2007 - 05:21
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I love this movie, but the ending is kinda lame. I do agree with RockeRoy that it is hilarious, like him running around the streets with an erection and the China Town incident.
13.12.2007 - 05:41
Stigmatized
Written by Dangerboner on 13.12.2007 at 05:21

I love this movie, but the ending is kinda lame. I do agree with RockeRoy that it is hilarious, like him running around the streets with an erection and the China Town incident.

I loved the ending. I thought it was better than a "he gets better and moves to an exotic island with his girlfriend and lives happily ever after" ending.
07.11.2008 - 14:05
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Fastest movie ever, AWSOME!!!!!!
09.11.2008 - 19:57
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Crank is a BALLER movie. Its not a great movie its a really cool movie like Death Race (which I recommend). Jason Statham is a god haha
----
Coldgrits
02.08.2009 - 23:02
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
90 minutes of pure shite. One of the worse movies I've ever seen, like you could rape a girl in a market and get her to appreciate it while everyone looks on, just stupid from start to finish.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
21.12.2010 - 17:08
JD
Account deleted
I enjoyed watching Crank I & II, kickass story!