Metal Storm logo
Three Days Grace

17.06.2011 - 00:10
Saeed_p
I was really wondered when i saw there is no topic for " Three Days Grace " ! so i decided to create it as i love them too much due to their bright theme of lyrics and music videos. for those who are not familiar with this ( it wont be true indeed!!!) just i can say they are formed in 1992 ; an alternative rock band from Canada and released two albums and a lot music videos with millions of view at youtube also have great singer : Adam Gontier composed emotional lyrics.
One-X - 2006
Life Starts Now - 2009
So continue this if you are interested in.
17.06.2011 - 04:18
JD
Account deleted
I like some of their songs, like "Home", "I become an animal" or something, it have been a while since i listened to them.
29.12.2012 - 11:44
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
Written by Saeed_p on 17.06.2011 at 00:10

...released two albums...
One-X - 2006
Life Starts Now - 2009

They actually also have a self titled album.

So really, your post should've said:

Three Days Grace - 2003
One-X - 2006
Life Starts Now - 2009

Not that you could've known this at the time of starting the thread, but I guess I should mention that they also had a new album come out on October 2012, called "Transit of Venus."

Anyway, I've listened to the first and second album dozens of times in my younger days, and frankly I'm sick of them. Their songs bore me to death, and while I tried to listen to their new album a couple years ago, I couldn't get through it. It was same-old same-old.

Like Pop, the structure of each song is so simplistic and predictable that, while the mood may change from song to song, each song ends up feeling the same. Maybe other bands can pull off that kind of thing, but when Three Days Grace does it, it just ends up being really boring.

I don't think I'll bother listening to Transit of Venus any time soon, unless something really significant changes my mind.
----
29.12.2012 - 17:54
Thrashette
Listened to them waaay back in the day. Back when I was still looking through pop music and had yet to discover this wonderful thing called metal, because I was oblivious to everything that wasn't on the radio back then. To this day, I will admit that they stand out in the world of mainstream music but that doesn't say much. Overall, I still find them to be nothing special and the days when I'd go out of my way to listen to them are far in the past.
29.12.2012 - 18:37
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
My brother listens their stuff alot.

Well, for me, their music is satisfactory. Not awesome i would say.
23.01.2013 - 02:14
stupid noob
Account deleted
I can't say I love these guys, but I really enjoy a lot of their songs. Especially from their first album. I think it's their heaviest and probably their most thoughtful and emotional album. They started to sound a little more watered down later, like the record label execs wanted them to cater to a bigger crowd. Probably 14-year-old girls or something like Justin Bieber! They see the success that kid has with the kids and they want all their bands to attract that market.