Metal Storm logo
Liveride

23.10.2011 - 13:25
The Turbanator
Thought I made a thread about this band. But anyhow, I can't find their stuff anywhere and no info about this band even in MA. Really excellent band. Atmospheric Ambient Black Metal.

----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
23.10.2011 - 16:38
Diabolo
WOW

Abolutely brilliant music! Thanks for sharing this one mate!
23.10.2011 - 16:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Great stuff and Ardia was delited from AM to, great Swedish band, awesome stuff, better how soem core jumping crapp
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.10.2011 - 01:24
The Turbanator
Liveride has no physical release, hence no MA page. He (it's a solo band I think) has put all his albums up for download.

‎"By January 2011 it is planned to finish work on a new album which will consist of 9 tracks. At this time, I'm deeply moved away from the formalities, "style", so the composition is different, but taken as a basis for natural Atmospheric Black. Also on the album will present experimental arrangement, played at the junction of Melodic death metal, Black and Ambient. Subjects of tracks dedicated to memories of the journey undertaken by this summer.
As usual, the album will be posted to the network for free download."
- from his blog on myspace.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
24.10.2011 - 01:26
The Turbanator
I only have 2 albums so far, apparently he has 4 albums already. can't find the other two.

http://www.uploadstation.com/file/m7QQZ8X - 2011 album

http://depression-and-pain.blogspot.com/2010/04/liveride-2010.html - 2010 album (the one that has the track I've uploaded above)
----