Metal Storm logo
Your First Attention goes to...

Original post

Posted by Lupas, 28.10.2006 - 19:21
When you encounter another person which part of the body do you see or your interest goes first ? I mean eyes, nose, hair , breast etc etc.

My first look goes to the eyes cause eyes can tells you many thing onto the person you are looking at. Others just breast (for men) or the pyshical satue (for women). So up to yours to share with us this
10.07.2012 - 23:57
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
3000 seems easy enough. i think i racked up 1,250 yesterday with two lean cuisine frozen dinners, two handfuls of triscuits and a couple beers. (300 for each meal, 120 each handful of reduced fat crackers, 150 each beer) the actual, physical amount of food (supposedly healthy/reduced fat) totaling that 850 food calories was smaller than a usual dinner if either the Mrs or I feel like cooking. it was not much at all.

if not paying special attention to cut calories (no mayo, eating turkeyburgers/bacon instead of "regular", eating brown rice instead of whtie, wheat instead of white bread or pasta), it's easy for calories to rack up. hell, just your salad dressing or some sammich toppers are as bad as a 12oz can of beer. Two tablespoons of Ranch Dressing - what you might put on your salad is 148 calories. a can of Dale's Pale Ale, my current favorite casual beer, clocks in at 150. A 12 inch meatball sub (no cheese) from sammichway is over 1,100.

as for athletes, guys like Michael Phelps consume 12,000 calories a day while training. he's on the extreme high end, though.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
11.07.2012 - 16:23
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by BitterCOld on 10.07.2012 at 23:57

like Michael Phelps consume 12,000 calories a day while training. he's on the extreme high end, though.

Well, he has to be. Swimming extract shitload amount of calories and requires ample amount of stamina( INTERNALLY IMP!) get ready to throw you body in any coming events.

And events like 50m Freestyle or 100m freestlyle, you have to adjust your body really quickly especially when you just finished up the long event( like 200m butterfly, 200 IM( individual medley) or 800m freestyle). So if he's engrossing 12,000 calories a day, its pretty normal for him.

btw Good luck Phelps.