Metal Storm logo
Machetazo

11.04.2007 - 05:10
Robstar
The first time I heard these guys, which are from spain, I got amused. I have these albums Carne de Cementerio - Realmente Disfruto Comiendo Cadaveres and Sinfonias de Terror Ciego.. Sick lyrics,Incredible drums'solos and great noise... What ya say? Havent check these guys out? You must .
----
Nothing is unreacheable
19.09.2008 - 06:32
Southern Wind
Account deleted
I can't believe that this thread was made more than one year ago and no one posted on it. I love Machetazo, they're the greatest band from the excellent grindcore Spanish scene. I knew them after I got their split with Corrupted and since then I had been a big fan. Extremely dirty, sick grind mixed with some noise, always a good combination.

EDIT: Rob, as long as I know Machetazo don't write lyrics at all, just senseless growling... but their song titles are indeed sick.
21.09.2008 - 02:00
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Shit, I checked their myspace after seeing this thread [just because the wqord "Machetazo" sounds amaizing] and this guys are as cool as their name.

Sick vocals. Unfortunately the websites that I use to buy cds have nothing from them. But someday I gonna buy some stuff. Great Grind.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
21.09.2008 - 02:08
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I've never really been that big on Machetazo. Of course they're good, but they remind me too much of General Surgery and Exhumed.