Metal Storm logo
Jackass

24.05.2007 - 21:01
ToCSiN
Account deleted
Well, i noticed that there is no thread/topic about Jackass, c'mon folks ... how could you forget about them, aren't they the best "Stupid" people you would ever see?

Well the idea of this topic is to see the fans and why you love them?

Q1: Which one do you prefer Jackass 1 or Jackass 2 and why?
Q2: What is you fav part in each?
Q3: Who is you fav actor out of them?

Also you can talk about the show on MTV if you want, but if you can stick to the movies that would better so the topic won't lose it's meaning
24.05.2007 - 21:14
ToCSiN
Account deleted
I will start by my self:

A1: I prefer Jackass 2 eventhough i fucking love the 1st one, but i prefer the 2nd one because it's stunts is way more out rage

A2: My fav part of the 1st one will be when they started to play with the Muscles Stimulater ... in the 2nd one i would say when Bam Magera got that ironed dick on his ass and they went to show it to his mom and when April asked Rynn why he did .. Rynn answer .. "Becuase it's funny" that killed me

A3: I would say Johnny Knoxville he is so fucking crazy god damn it
04.06.2007 - 17:48
ToCSiN
Account deleted
Oh c'mon people, you want to convince me that no one of you is a Jackass fan?
19.01.2010 - 15:01
JD
Account deleted
A1: Jackass 1 is my favorite but 2 and 2.0 are amazing too

A2: When Steve O drinked the fish and then he puked it hahah fuck that was outstanding!!, and when Bam piss off his parents..and many other parts not in my mind right now...

A3: Steve O

Ad yes i'm a Jackass fan!
21.01.2010 - 06:43
The Shape
A1: To be honest, i preferred the second one because that stunts were just better and far more outrageous

A2: My favorite part in the first one is when they rented the car and basically destroyed it. When they took it back it the look on the guy's face was priceless. My favorite part in the second one is The wind tunnel. When Bam is in the back of the truck and they have the huge fan. I thought it was really funny when they threw the cobra in there and he started crying.

Q3: My Fav actor is definitely Bam.
----
16.02.2010 - 08:51
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I still haven't seen 2, but I love the part in the special features on 1 where they squirt mustard on this dude, and he freaks out because he has some sort of weird fear of it. Then, he starts kicking the guy's BMW to get him back, as he's screaming in fear I'm not sure if it's real or not, but it made me laugh
16.02.2010 - 09:49
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I am not fan of this...

not talking about the youngsters who are trying to imitate it...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

02.03.2011 - 15:37
JD
Account deleted
Holy shittin fuck Jackass 3D rulez!! who drinks sweat "Steve O" of course
23.06.2011 - 18:16
JD
Account deleted
R.I.P Ryan Dunn.
24.06.2011 - 04:52
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by [user id=28526] on 23.06.2011 at 18:16

R.I.P Ryan Dunn.

He was really the only one that I liked out of all them. He was actually a decent metal head.
07.07.2011 - 00:33
Metal_4Ever
Written by [user id=4766] on 24.05.2007 at 21:14

I will start by my self:

A1: I prefer Jackass 2 eventhough i fucking love the 1st one, but i prefer the 2nd one because it's stunts is way more out rage

A2: My fav part of the 1st one will be when they started to play with the Muscles Stimulater ... in the 2nd one i would say when Bam Magera got that ironed dick on his ass and they went to show it to his mom and when April asked Rynn why he did .. Rynn answer .. "Becuase it's funny" that killed me

A3: I would say Johnny Knoxville he is so fucking crazy god damn it

Hahahaha, yeah me too, after Rynn answered April said Fuck Funny I pissed in this moment they are fuckn crazy guyz
07.07.2011 - 19:11
JD
Account deleted
Anyone watched the Britney Spears episode? is it true? i don't think so.

I just remembered that episode with Brad Pitt, in season 3, when they kidnapped him