Metal Storm logo
Searching for a metal band for wedding in Schwarzwald

30.08.2020 - 14:58
Sonparo
I need for a melodic/progressive death metal cover band to play at a wedding next year in Schwarzwald. Unfortunately I don't know German language and it is difficult to me to find it. Can you help me?
30.08.2020 - 17:34
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Staff
Written by Sonparo on 30.08.2020 at 14:58

I need for a melodic/progressive death metal cover band to play at a wedding next year in Schwarzwald. Unfortunately I don't know German language and it is difficult to me to find it. Can you help me?

The Schwarzwald is pretty large, can you specify the locality a little bit more precisely?

Anyhow, Freiburg is the death metal capital of the region and the city has spawned legions of lesser known melodeath acts like Frozen Infinity, Second Coming and Inner Sanctum, to name but a few active ones in terms of live concerts at smaller venues. Each of them play a blend of cover versions and their own material.
Furthermore and hailing from Rottweil, there's Dementia (one of the oldest still active progressive melodic death metal bands in Germany) and last but not least and in order to add also some thrash vibes to the mix, we have one of my old favorites, Waldshut-Tiengen's very own Bitterness.
The latter two are not necessarily known for cover versions, but I'm very sure that they can play whatever you wish. Bitterness in particular are an excellent live band.

But that's just a very small selection and I'm pretty sure that wherever you are in Germany, the next melodic or progressive death metal band is just a few kilometres away.
----
signatures = SPAM
02.09.2020 - 22:58
Sonparo
Thanks a lot! The wedding will be in Schönwald