Metal Storm logo
X-Men World

03.08.2007 - 19:35
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
A place to talk about this great comics (and especially film) series and - why to hide it? - a place for recruiting new members to my Crimson Dawn

I'll open the discussion with a question - which film from the trilogy do you like the best? For me it is The Last Stand - best plot, most action and best effects
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

04.08.2007 - 03:04
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Eh, I thought last stand sort of blew. I mean, they only centered it around two characters and they killed off professor X waaaaay early. No one should care that cyclops died though lol.

I liked X2 the best. In this one there was more action, and better fight scenes. The script was better, and in general held my attention much more effectively.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
04.08.2007 - 12:57
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
hm...just told me where was the action? only really "action" scene was the School ambush...according to my feeling (i have seen both recently) those fights in the base under Alkali lake was nothing comparing to the Xavier's death scene, moving the Golden Gate or the final battle...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

09.08.2007 - 02:42
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
X2 was definately the best movie, but I'm a huge fan off all movies. And cartoon series! Used to watch them as a kid and Jean Grey was always a role model to me - I even dyed my hair red to look more like her.

Anyway, X2 was like a total kick-ass; the fight between Wolverine's story (Hugh Jackman naked khm) and the way Jean died... Monumental fight scenes and ending scenes. The Last stand was great also, espeically because of Jean turning to Dark Phoenix and showing her true powers. But I guess it was a bit too sad for me....
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.