Metal Storm logo
Prank Calls

Original post

Posted by Aylee_Bodom, 30.08.2007 - 17:54
Ok, so who has never made a prank call before? Very few people...not to say nobody. This thread is for you to tell the funniest prank calls you've made, or the ones you've been made...:lol: Have you ever been caught?

You can also suggest ideas for prank calls...not offensive stuff and alike though.

One of the most hilarious prank calls I've made (with some friends) is this:

One night at 5 a.m. we were so bored that decided to dial a random phone number. A kid answered (poor kid):
- Yes?
- Hello, this is the electric service manager, could I talk to the head of the family, please?
- ...ok, hold on.
- Thank you.
(We hear voices "Dad, dad! the electric...something", "Are you stupid?!! Why did you pick up the phone? I have to get up early tomorrow!!!", "But...dad...", "Duh, give me the phone".) At this point the whole family was up.
- WHO IS THIS?!
- Erm...this is the electric service manager, sir. We're calling because we need to do a verification. Could you turn the lights on and off for a while, please?
- What? Do you know what time it is?!
- Yes sir, we apologize for the inconvenience, but this is a really serious matter as your whole building could run out of electricity.
- Really? Oh, right...then I have to turn the lights on and off for a while? For how long exactly?
- Yes, around two minutes. Do it all around the house, not only in one room, we have to make sure everything's fine.
- Oh I see, alright, hang on.
(Now we hear this man telling his kid and his wife "We have to turn the lights on and off for the electric service to do a serious verification. Do it for two minutes", and the wife "Ok...what a weird verification" and the man again "Yes, but the whole building could run out of electricity so we'd better do it")
PLICK...PLOCK...PLICK....PLOCK...PLICK...PLOCK...(That's them doing it).
- Erm...sir? We've done it, everything seems to be alright.
- Fantastic then, there's no problem with your building. Thank you very much for your attention.
- No, thank YOU!

Your turn now!
04.09.2007 - 03:30
Aylee_Bodom
¬¬
Written by Sunioj on 03.09.2007 at 23:44

Written by Bash' on 03.09.2007 at 16:47

He calls people, pretend like he is that someone, rich, have everything in life, and he starts to ask them for really strange things, like once, he called a girl (who'se friend already told him about her) for like he is searching for a good girl to engage, he started like being shy, then he talked really strange stuff, strange accent (alittle near from Morrocan accent) and he sang for her (hilarious way), said poems (funny and stupid ones), he then asked when is the marriage day and stuff! all in a call.. If you understand Arabic then I would have sent you some of his pranks..

Lmao, one of my friends does the same. Except he doesnt pretend to be anyone, he gets phone numbers from my phone, randomly calls girls and asks them to marry them over the phone! Hehe, that made a few people hate me...what can I say? I like sharing my numbers!

My friend called this girl in my class and told her that I was involved in a car accident and a bus ran me over. Well, he convinces her to call me after minutes of his "grieving over the telephone". It didn't occur to her that anyone got hit by a bus in this country would be instantly dismembered. So of course she calls me, and Im putting the lamest impression of a injured man like "I cant feel my legs! What am I going to do? Jebus!" I think she figured out who it was when everyone around me starting laughing like morons...damn speakerphone.

lol yah...bad thing when you can't stop yourself from laughing, especially if you're playing a mean joke on someone that knows you.
----
*All Blood Runs The Same*
04.09.2007 - 03:52
Deus Ex Machina
First off, i don't make prank calls.I think they're stupid...mostly.
If i ever made one it would have to be something well thought out that we could laugh about.Something really special, or no deal.I'd never order pizza in someone's name and make them pay for it, call and just laugh or blurt out a stupid, random sentence and hang up.That's not a prank.

In any case, i wanted you to see this.I think it's the best prank call ever.Learn from this people.So well thought out and hillarious, in my opinion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI
04.09.2007 - 04:57
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
I pranked the cops one time when I was 10 lol. I don't really do this type ov foolishness though .
04.09.2007 - 11:25
Bash'
:)
Written by Deus Ex Machina on 04.09.2007 at 03:52

First off, i don't make prank calls.I think they're stupid...mostly.
If i ever made one it would have to be something well thought out that we could laugh about.Something really special, or no deal.I'd never order pizza in someone's name and make them pay for it, call and just laugh or blurt out a stupid, random sentence and hang up.That's not a prank.

In any case, i wanted you to see this.I think it's the best prank call ever.Learn from this people.So well thought out and hillarious, in my opinion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI

Funny!

This is how the guy I told about works, but even funnier...

ahh btw Aylee_Bodom no one around you laughed in your call? you who made the voice of the manager!?!
----
I saw her standing by the crimson sea...
Isolated by the silent thoughts...
Her gazing was intense but so dead...

The teardrops corroded the soil.. She couldn't say a word to me...
04.09.2007 - 14:30
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Ok, I made prank phone calls when I was a kid and it was usually smth really stupid such as this one time my friend was picking up the number in the phone number directory; when I called somewhere and a man answered:
''Hello, this is the Slovenian police station. I'm just calling to inform you we have your son.'' (Wild guess, the man actually had a son!)
''What?! Why? Where?'' (Wild guess that the son was obvisouly not at home)
''We caught him at the Slovene-Croatia border, he was smuggling oranges.''
''Oranges? My son!?''
''Yes sir. Now would you please pick him up?''
''Why oranges?????''
''Out detectives are talking about this with him right now. And since oranges aren't illegial and he's a minor, we won't press any charges, just pick him up.''
''Oranges....???''
''Goodbye sir.''

When the phone call was over I asked my friend what was the surname of the man we called.

It was my art teacher and the co-headmaster of our school (primary school).
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
04.09.2007 - 14:34
Aylee_Bodom
¬¬
@ Deus Ex Machina: It's obvious that a person who often makes prank calls won't play jokes such as saying a stupid sentence or simply start laughing as soon as someone picks up the phone; but will play a witty and good joke.

@ Decipher: Of course we laughed, even I did, but I covered the receiver with my hand so that the other person wouldn't hear anything. Plus we tried to laugh as secretly as possible
----
04.09.2007 - 14:39
Aylee_Bodom
¬¬
Written by AnGina-- on 04.09.2007 at 14:30

Ok, I made prank phone calls when I was a kid and it was usually smth really stupid such as this one time my friend was picking up the number in the phone number directory; when I called somewhere and a man answered:
''Hello, this is the Slovenian police station. I'm just calling to inform you we have your son.'' (Wild guess, the man actually had a son!)
''Oranges? My son!?''
''Why oranges?????''
''Out detectives are talking about this with him right now. And since oranges aren't illegial and he's a minor, we won't press any charges, just pick him up.''
''Oranges....???''
''Goodbye sir.''

When the phone call was over I asked my friend what was the surname of the man we called.

I love the guy all shocked "Oranges? Why Oranges?" lol

P.S. It seems everyone has stopped making prank calls since they were children >.<
----
04.09.2007 - 15:33
Deus Ex Machina
@ Aylee_Bodom - No, it's not obvious.Since there were actually people who said that they did that, and people exist who are stupid enough to do that even when they're not little children anymore.Maybe not on this forum, but they exist.
You underestimate people's immaturity and poor sense of humour.
Think again.
04.09.2007 - 15:49
Aylee_Bodom
¬¬
The people who said they did that also said they did it once, while I'm talking about people who often make prank calls. Nevertheless you might be right and there might be people who are actually more stupid than I think they are.
----
04.09.2007 - 19:29
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
And what's wrong with being stupid? I admit if nowadays we would still use stacionary telephones and not cell phones and people couldn't see from what number they recieved the phone call, I would still call people saying their kid was smuggling fruit over the border!
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
05.09.2007 - 02:04
Bash'
:)
See? This won't work with me!

My friend, asked for my cell# online, I gave him the number, he miss called me, asked me if it rang here, I said no! he was shocked ofcourse! I needed to make him more afraid, he asked me to assure my number, I gave him another one replaced a 1 instead of a 7 at it's ending.. then I called him back he shut the call directly, as he believed it was a wrong one!

To here it looks fine, but the wrong started when I thought what if the number I gave him wasn't used at all, or like "Cannot be reached, please try later" then I would have con't with him.

I called the wrong number and unfortunately it rang!! it was at midnight & my friend sent him a msg asking if he is me.. LOOL! stupid me.. then we started msgs after he called me and I shut it too

- Sorry, by mistake
- this not mistake
- It is. I gave my friend my number which I still can't memorise, and we both tried it & unfortunately we bothered you.Sorry again, my mistak.
- u wanna true? [someone help me what this is meant to mean]
- Haven't got your question. Sorry for bothering you. Thanks for forgiveness
- u really bother me
- I sad sorry! And another sorry now. It was a one number mistake!
- thats ok man and dont do that again

DUHH! I have not to blow in his face because I misscalled him at the middle of the night .. I have to be accepting..

Foolish me!
----
I saw her standing by the crimson sea...
Isolated by the silent thoughts...
Her gazing was intense but so dead...

The teardrops corroded the soil.. She couldn't say a word to me...
05.09.2007 - 02:08
APOHAKC
The Bard

''Oranges? My son!?''
''Why oranges?????''
''Oranges....???''
''Goodbye sir.''

It would be even better if his son was 10 or something, anyway, good one
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
04.04.2008 - 03:41
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by Anathemani@c on 31.08.2007 at 01:42

Well... One of the most common prank calls we usually make with my company is sending 5-6 pizzas at a person we dislike and make him pay for them...
Also, prank calls were made to a fireman telling him: my dick is on fire.. put some water in your ass and come here to save me... LoL!

dude!! That's nasty! Shame on you!! xD
----
Bitch! Please
05.04.2008 - 17:38
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Deus Ex Machina on 04.09.2007 at 03:52

Best ever... It was very hard to not laugh in front of my mother who is sleeping.
The "How can I send you a letter right to your ass" was a killer one...
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
06.04.2008 - 12:00
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
That prank call from youtube is hilarious!
----

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
06.04.2008 - 14:11
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Best I've ever seen. A friend's birthday party, we picked up the phone and started calling random numbers. At one point some old lady answers the phone and my friend starts: "Good evening madam, this is the police. We have to inform you that you have a dead body in your cellar. A mobile unit will arrive shortly to pick it up." "WHAT'S IN MY CELLAR?" "A dead body, madam. Please remain calm, it'll all soon be over." "WHAT'S IN MY CELLAR????!!!????" "I've told you, a dead body" and at that point he started laughing and dropped the phone. Probably not that funny, but it seemed hilarious at the time. Or the one I've heard somewhere on Youtube: "Hello, this is the City Plumbing, do you have water in your home?" "Yes, I have. Why?" "Start washing your ass, we're coming to fuck you!"
----
06.04.2008 - 20:49
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Øyvind on 06.04.2008 at 14:11

Best I've ever seen. A friend's birthday party, we picked up the phone and started calling random numbers. At one point some old lady answers the phone and my friend starts: "Good evening madam, this is the police. We have to inform you that you have a dead body in your cellar. A mobile unit will arrive shortly to pick it up." "WHAT'S IN MY CELLAR?" "A dead body, madam. Please remain calm, it'll all soon be over." "WHAT'S IN MY CELLAR????!!!????" "I've told you, a dead body" and at that point he started laughing and dropped the phone. Probably not that funny, but it seemed hilarious at the time. Or the one I've heard somewhere on Youtube: "Hello, this is the City Plumbing, do you have water in your home?" "Yes, I have. Why?" "Start washing your ass, we're coming to fuck you!"

lmao. both so cheesy and hilarious
06.04.2008 - 20:51
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by APOHAKC on 05.09.2007 at 02:08

''Oranges? My son!?''
''Why oranges?????''
''Oranges....???''
''Goodbye sir.''

It would be even better if his son was 10 or something, anyway, good one

imo it would have been as best as possible not if he was 10 or something, but a grown man, like 40-50!
06.04.2008 - 23:36
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Øyvind on 06.04.2008 at 14:11

Or the one I've heard somewhere on Youtube: "Hello, this is the City Plumbing, do you have water in your home?" "Yes, I have. Why?" "Start washing your ass, we're coming to fuck you!"

That was awesome... easy, fast and funny xD
----
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
09.04.2008 - 09:44
Fuath
not really a prank call
but a friend and i waited in a elevator for someone to come in
when they did
we pulled out a knife, fork, and a napkin right in front of them
tucked the napkin in our collars
and i think they nearly shit themselves
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

01.07.2010 - 09:54
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Fuath on 09.04.2008 at 09:44

not really a prank call
when they did

hahahahh, i'd be all like "wtf is wrong with you?"

Written by Sunioj on 03.09.2007 at 23:44

Im putting the lamest impression of a injured man like "I cant feel my legs! What am I going to do? Jebus!" I think she figured out who it was when everyone around me starting laughing like morons...damn speakerphone.

LOL hahhahhahhh "Jebus!!"
01.07.2010 - 17:16
Kennoth
Written by Fuath on 09.04.2008 at 09:44

not really a prank call
when they did

hahahaha

That can be a dangerous prank to make though
----
*insert something deep and profound*
09.07.2010 - 20:38
vezzy
Stallmanite
I haven't made any prank calls, but has anyone heard the calls Pranknet makes? Extreme...
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.