Metal Storm logo
Rugby Union

Original post

Posted by Judas, 08.09.2007 - 08:34
The 2007 Rugby World Cup has kicked off in France, and I just realised that there isn't a thread for this fine game on Metalstorm! So, all who are interested in this game, named for the Rugby School in England where William Webb Ellis picked up a football during a game and ran with it, here is a thread for you to talk about recent developments and to ask questions about that which you may not understand.

Now, about the World Cup, I didn't get to watch the first match because it was really early in the morning for us here, but when I woke up I was stunned to see that Argentina had beaten France, the host nation! Any thoughts on the game from those who did see it?
07.05.2024 - 10:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by M C Vice on 07.05.2024 at 10:28

Written by Bad English on 07.05.2024 at 09:17

Written by M C Vice on 07.05.2024 at 08:59

Not really. Think the only full union game I've watched was the 2003 world cup final.

On stadion?
I remember it I did skip school, It was cool game, but this WC was best for me.

On TV. Never been to a union game. Saw the 2008 league world cup final at the stadium, though.

I never have been on rugby game, but its on bucket list. I watch nowadays on internet, as much as can.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Today - 10:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
2023–24 United Rugby Championship
2 rounds before end of regular season and play offs

I saw to games

Sharks Durban 24-25 Treviso Benneton
Sharks got 2 bonus points, one 4 trys, other lose under 7 points.
Sometimes its weird see how South African teams play bad, what's wrong? I am happy see Italians progress and its good. Check out they national team.
Weird much in mid day in the sun, even in S Africa ist winter, its hot summer day there
After late try and conversion Benetton lead
Sharks had one final chance , but pass , player lose ball and it was over 80 min and game stopped, if he could keep it ity had chance., Rugby ends when winner team, kicks out ball after 40 and 80 minutes or looser team lose it

Pretoria Bulls 40-34 Glasgow Warriots
Warriors 2 bonus points, 4 trys and and lose under 7 points. Warriors was bad in firts one then they came back, they could win. They lead regular season to me its be hard say who wins
Warriors, Lenister or Munster in theory Bulls and Kaapstad Stormer can do it. We will see, I believe Warriors and Stormers be in the final unless they meat them selves earlyer and one of those teams will win.

Johannesburg Lions can manage play offs

Quastion is since its one game, Can S African teams play at home or must they play in Europe?

----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing